Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. - Technology Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (37094 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
danilmo:

Yeap, there is inner light, a dark white light that goes off wen I off it with remote. The welcome sound is there, sound of remote switching channel is there..
This particular screen model don’t always come with T-con board cry
The issue might be from the lvds cable
Or the issue to be from the main board (there’s a way we test this with another TV board to confirm )
And if none of this then the issue is from the TV screen top board which is possible to be fixed due to the way you explain above sir though we can still put it as 50/50 sir.

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ournolly:

Price pls?
let me confirm sir ima update Chief

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ournolly:

How do I get the model code?

The TV in question is Samsung qled 80r 55 inches.
You can check the back casing of the TV sir that’s if the board haven’t being replaced before sir
Or take a full picture of the main board and let me see sir.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by danilmo: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
sunlawphy:

This particular screen model don’t always come with T-con board cry
The issue might be from the lvds cable
Or the issue to be from the main board (there’s a way we test this with another TV board to confirm )
And if none of this then the issue is from the TV screen top board which is possible to be fixed due to the way you explain above sir though we can still put it as 50/50 sir.

Hmmm. Where is ur location?
Do u reside in PortHarcourt??
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Ournolly: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
sunlawphy:

You can check the back casing of the TV sir that’s if the board haven’t being replaced before sir
Or take a full picture of the main board and let me see sir.
The link of the TV
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1455609-REG/samsung_qn55q80rafxza_q80_55_class_hdr.html

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by horlaar(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please Sir I'd like to know how much will it cost to fix the screen of this LG TV.......I'll appreciate if you have the screen because am ready to fix it

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Flooerin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
sunlawphy:

This TV is uses a vestel board with LG screen side (comprise of T-con board also )
My best advise is to transplant the screen into Lg LED cabinet Sir (either smart or non smart )
That’s if you wanna enjoy more features because the price difference of the board and the cabinet is not much sir and that board is already outdated Sir.

So how much am I looking at for transplanting to either a smart or non smart cabinet?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by gambus007(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please i need stand/base or legs for Sony bravia KD-49XF9005.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
danilmo:

Hmmm. Where is ur location?
Do u reside in PortHarcourt??
Lagos sir.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
horlaar:
Please Sir I'd like to know how much will it cost to fix the screen of this LG TV.......I'll appreciate if you have the screen because am ready to fix it
42” screen cry
The cost price of fixing that screen is like getting another TV entirely
The screen cost like 35-40k range because that’s Original US LG tv screen unlike the Fouani.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Flooerin:

So how much am I looking at for transplanting to either a smart or non smart cabinet?
For a Non smart led
15k should self the problem sir
While for full smart features 20-25k sir
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
gambus007:
Please i need stand/base or legs for Sony bravia KD-49XF9005.
omo that base leg no be something wey dey easy to see ooo cheesy
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by horlaar(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2021
sunlawphy:

42” screen cry
The cost price of fixing that screen is like getting another TV entirely
The screen cost like 35-40k range because that’s Original US LG tv screen unlike the Fouani.
I have 30k to repair it Sir, I will appreciate if you can help me with it, or how to go about it
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by gambus007(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2021
sunlawphy:

omo that base leg no be something wey dey easy to see ooo cheesy
Na wa oo
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Flooerin(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2021
sunlawphy:

For a Non smart led
15k should self the problem sir
While for full smart features 20-25k sir

This is how the screen looks like. I was told it is screen panel problem.

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Flooerin:

This is how the screen looks like. I was told it is screen panel problem.
This is a negative display sir
High probability issue is from the T-con board and not the main board sir so no need of changing the cabinet as I’ve explained earlier
Thought it’s the main board with the issue earlier sir
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2021
horlaar:

I have 30k to repair it Sir, I will appreciate if you can help me with it, or how to go about it
Let me get to office sir
ima try to work out something Chief.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Flooerin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
sunlawphy:

High probability issue is from the T-con board and not the main board sir so no need of changing the cabinet as I’ve explained earlier

Is the T-con board located directly on top of the screen? That is what they showed me is the problem.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by wman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello Mr sunlawphy

Please how much to repair the screen of this TV?

It's LG 65" Wisdom Share Smart TV. It's a fake LG variant. The screen is 65".

The display changes from fake multicolored to white after a few minutes. It's completely unwatchable.

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by daddy001: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2021
wman:
Hello Mr sunlawphy

The display changes from fake multicolored to white after a few minutes. It's completely unwatchable.
how long have you used it before this issue came up.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by wman(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2021
daddy001:
how long have you used it before this issue came up.

Just 5 months o!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by daddy001: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2021
wman:

Just 5 months o!
terrible that is like 200k for 5 month...I think it is screen problem

1 Like

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2021
horlaar:

30k won’t fix this sir
Just confirmed from office
All thanks to $$ sad
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2021
sunlawphy:

Seen sir.
I’ll update you tomorrow sir
55k sir.
But the board here is NTSC only sad
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2021
wman:
Hello Mr sunlawphy

Advice to get another TV sir.
But since the screen is not Broken the fault there is known as Freezing
It can still be fixed though but it’s 50/50 sir.
We gotta carry out work on this and check if it’s gonna work sir.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2021
wman:

Just 5 months o!
Damn
This is what I do tell people
Even the so called LG stores are selling most of this shit
But most people prefer it because it’s Brand néw lmao.
You can’t even get ORIGINAL Brand néw 55” @ 200k talkless of the 65” sir
Well I can give you a 55” 4K smart UHD TV 2020/2021model smart TV @ 200k sir if you’re interested.
Direct from USA.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by johnolusetire97(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2021
I need to replace the HDMI ports on a 32 inch Toshiba LED tv. How much would that cost?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by horlaar(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
sunlawphy:

30k won’t fix this sir
Just confirmed from office
All thanks to $$ sad
how much will fix it then Sir...I'll like to fix it before 31st. Thanks
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Flooerin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
sunlawphy:

The screen is now blank. When I power it, it work but after sometime, it goes blank. After a while, it shows negative.

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Flooerin(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2021
Flooerin:

The screen is now blank. When I power it, it work but after sometime, it goes blank. After a while, it shows negative.

After a couple of days, it shows multiple images. I was told, it's screen issue. How do I resolve?

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Demola66(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2021
sunlawphy:

Damn
This is what I do tell people
Even the so called LG stores are selling most of this shit
But most people prefer it because it’s Brand néw lmao.
You can’t even get ORIGINAL Brand néw 55” @ 200k talkless of the 65” sir
Well I can give you a 55” 4K smart UHD TV 2020/2021model smart TV @ 200k sir if you’re interested.
Direct from USA.
Interested in this how do I reach u

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign / Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.