Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (37061 Views)

Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Has Anyone Used This Skyworth TV Before And What Is Ur Take On It / Has Anyone Used This 32 Inch TV Before -picture Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by joeargy: 2:08pm On May 05, 2018
sunlawphy:

good morning sir... even if u asked the seller there is possibility for the seller to lie for u that it uses whereas it doesn't makes use of it or the seller should not know what you are asking, if he/she is not good in electronics....but u know what sir if u want to confirm you can just send me the model no of the TV I will help you sir....
I need prices of 37inch,39inch,40inch led and LCD TV with Tcon board, that plays video/mp3 through USB, very clean with slim bezel, glossy black, do u deliver?
please reply, its urgent, I need prices and models so that I can choose one, I don't want a tampered tv

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by joeargy: 2:10pm On May 05, 2018
sunlawphy:

good morning sir... even if u asked the seller there is possibility for the seller to lie for u that it uses whereas it doesn't makes use of it or the seller should not know what you are asking, if he/she is not good in electronics....but u know what sir if u want to confirm you can just send me the model no of the TV I will help you sir....

i need prices of 37inch,39inch,40inch led and LCD TV with Tcon board, that plays video/mp3 through USB, very clean with slim bezel, glossy black, do u deliver?
please reply, its urgent, I need prices and models so that I can choose one, I don't want a tampered tv
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2018
joeargy:

i need prices of 37inch,39inch,40inch led and LCD TV with Tcon board, that plays video/mp3 through USB, very clean with slim bezel, glossy black, do u deliver?
I have answered u sir
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2018
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD DAY TO U ALL HAVE A BLESSED DAY AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2018
GOOD MORNING TO U ALL!!!!!! TV AVAILABLE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2018
Phillip TV Led going for 43,000 very neat and clean working perfectly okay and in good condition.......
very slim with less power consumption

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by peeps4u: 10:43am On May 07, 2018
sunlawphy:
Phillip TV Led going for 43,000 very neat and clean working perfectly okay and in good condition.......

Please what inch size is this?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2018
peeps4u:

Please what inch size is this?
that is 32" sir
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 07, 2018
sunlawphy:
sorry for not posting some things yesterday.I am always very busy at work so I will continue today.....
Oga add your phone number to your Nairaland profile so people can easily reach you.
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2018
dumo1:

Oga add your phone number to your Nairaland profile so people can easily reach you.
OK sir I have done that....thanks a lot sir

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2018
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by Alphaoscar: 10:34am On May 08, 2018
sunlawphy:
STILL AVAILABLE

how much should I budget for good 26" led TV and where's your shop located in Lagos? I may have to come or send someone to pick for me
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2018
Alphaoscar:

how much should I budget for good 26" led TV and where's your shop located in Lagos? I may have to come or send someone to pick for me
good morning sir u can budget 27000 sir and my shop is located at mushin Lagos
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
REPAIR ALL FORMS OF LED/LCD/OLED/4K/SMART/MOTHERLESS AND ALSO ORDER YOUR TV AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2018
sunlawphy:
REPAIR ALL FORMS OF LED/LCD/OLED/4K/SMART/MOTHERLESS AND ALSO ORDER/BUY YOUR TV AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2018
TV AVAILABLE NOW IN GOOD CONDITION :::32",47",50",60"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ORDER FOR YOUR OWN NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2018
sunlawphy:
TV AVAILABLE NOW IN GOOD CONDITION :::32",47",50",60"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ORDER FOR YOUR OWN NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!
BOOK FOR YOURS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2018
sunlawphy:
BOOK FOR YOURS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2018
sunlawphy:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE U CAN ORDER FOR YOUR TV AND ALSO REPAIR YOUR TV AT AFFORDABLE PRICE......
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
GET YOUR TV REPAIRED AT A VERY GOOD PRICE!!!!!!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2018
GOOD DAY TO U ALL!!!!!HAVE A BLESSED DAY AHEAD ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
sunlawphy:
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by rawe45: 5:26pm On May 13, 2018
Op is actually very good at what he does. He had the chance to rip me off but he didn't. Within 3 hours He fixed a 42' LG TV I had neglected for several months. If you've met him and you were not shocked come and tell me o.
Seunlawphy, I hope my power cord is still intact sha?

Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by dukeokafor(m): 3:59am On May 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by temizeee(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2018
sunlawphy:
plz like aw much can i budget for a 17" led tv sir?
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2018
rawe45:
Op is actually very good at what he does. He had the chance to rip me off but he didn't. Within 3 hours He fixed a 42' LG TV I had neglected for several months. If you've met him and you were not shocked come and tell me o.
Seunlawphy, I hope my power cord is still intact sha?
THANKS A LOT.. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SIR.YOUR POWER CORD IS STILL IN PLACE
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2018
dukeokafor:
Hello Bro,

Good day. I have a TV that needs fixing. I'm guessing it is the t-con board but I may be wrong, you know better.

This is my problem. I have a 52' RCA TV. RCA LED52B45RQ. If I switch it on, it is very okay. But after watching for like over 30 minutes, the picture starts getting grainy and distorted. Help pls.

I've added a picture of what the T-con board replacement looks like incase it is a T-con problem.

I anticipate your feedback
OK sir I have seen it sir are u in Lagos??
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2018
temizeee:
plz like aw much can i budget for a 17" led tv sir?
19"CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AND IT IS LED AND GOING FOR JUST 24k
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by dukeokafor(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
sunlawphy:

OK sir I have seen it sir are u in Lagos??

Yes I am
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2018
dukeokafor:

Yes I am
bros sorry that I am getting late to reply u sir u can chat me up on whatsapp on 09082777350 for quick response and that fault is in two places I. e it is possible for it to be the t-con board or it should be the screen but in most of this fault I have come across it is usually the t-con sir only on rare cases that the fault will be from the screen sir but u can chat. e up as I have said earlier for quick response.....THANKS A LOT!!!
Re: Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. by sunlawphy(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
sunlawphy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign / Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section