Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section (32721 Views)

Natural Birth Or C-Section For Twins? / Lady Accuses Hospitals Of Turning C-section To A Profit Making Venture / Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Bhelamblog(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2018
This is completely Heartbreaking, I Pregnant woman has died because she heed to her pastor's words, who ordered her not to go for C-Section..
For starters, the Doctors told the woman that her baby was on the wrong side of the womb, and so for that he strongly adviced her to go for C-section, But she told him she needed to confirm from her pastor, The Pastor prayed, and told her that she should never try a C-section, Because it is for Non-Christian, that she must give birth like the Hebrew Woman.. But sadly she lost her life, and the baby too.. so sad, her cousin shared the heartbreaking new on SM.

Read below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/heartbreaking-pregnant-woman-dies-after.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Where her hubby de when the pastor de deceive the woman undecided

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by donstan18: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by EngrMcDon(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Okwa unu afugo.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nwodosis(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2018
If married women can obey their husbands as they obey their pastors, the joy in every marriage will be fulfilled!

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Splinz(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2018
embarassed cry

That fraud of a pastor must be sent to kirikiri immediately!

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Martinez19(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Confused set of Nigerians. The woman followed what was in the bible and since the bible doesn't work, it failed. Observe medical and religious procedure? Keep confusing yourself.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2018
Nawa for waec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by ipobarecriminals: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2018
God cannot be mocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2018
good 4 her if am her husband I won't even buried her dead body

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by newyorks(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2018
Faith Excercise gone wrong.The woman na wrong specimen,rip Sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by UnknownT: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Giving birth like a Hebrew women is one myth in the bible that many Christians have seen as been truth. The midwives never wanted to be part of Pharoah's killings so they devised that lie to pharoah to keep the new born hebrew male safe
RIP
Exodus 1:17 explains why

29 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by iykeism(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Religion is the opium of the masses.. So sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Hades2016(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Must you listen to your pastor all the time

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by lelvin(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
I thought the bible says wisdom is profitable to direct..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Waky509(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2018
sadYou would av listen to your pastor nah... naw see what u av done to your sef RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by thorpido(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2018
C-section is not for Christians?Religious houses should stop complicating people's lives.
I believe though but she died in error.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Our Nairaland Christians can wake the woman up from the dead, after all Jesus said his believers would do "greater works" than he did and promised them they'll get whatever they asked for in his name so long they have faith
Distance is no excuse as Jesus healed the centurion's servant from long distance

let's check the bible for those promises about faith and prayer

Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted, there are obviously only a few options available.

if the above verses were true, there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after watching their prayers fail over and over again to wake dead people up;

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention - like amputees - had any faith (Salamanders and Starfish grow back lost limbs all the time. And they never even heard of Jesus)

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

Take your pick

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by vicoloni(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Food don come for daddy freeze again
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Hmmm... So sad.

Religion doesn't take away your ability to use your brains.

If the doctor advises a C-session, is it not God that also gave the doctor grace to be a doctor? Why must you listen to your pastor who isn't in the medical line?

Its good to have faith but, not without your brain first..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Gangster1ms: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2018
Pastors sef... this religion thing is beginning to look like a scam cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Bye Bye o! Those of us that love life will definitely learn from her stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by kinibigdeal(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Her faith was faint angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2018
Religion at its worst

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by QuietHammer(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Her faith was faint angry
I seriously hope this post is sarcastic.

The stupid pastor should be undressed, flogged, then drawn and quartered by four wild horses. What a fool!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Larrykaysail(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Where her hubby de when the pastor de deceive the woman undecided
maybe the husband no get money for CS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Do people actually believe everything pastors says? Going against medical recommendations with imaginary faith!
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by santopelele(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2018
THE WOMAN IS SO STUPID TO BELIEVES IN WHAT EVER SHIT HER PASTOR VOMITS FROM HIS UNGODLY MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by Olukokosir(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2018
Nd were is d pastor.

Is he still alive

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by akeentech(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by uglodoh(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Pastors destroying homes and the sheeples foolishly following them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section by bomasek(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2018
How Hebrew women dey give birth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / Ijeoma Akunyili Appointed Chief Medical Officer By Jersey City Medical Center US / 6 New Coronavirus Cases In Osun, Nigeria. Total Of 190 Cases. 20 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.