Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well (561 Views)

Moment Fire Service Officials Couldn't Put Out Fire At Public Lecture (Video) / Lecture And Demonstration Method Of Teaching: What Is The Difference? / I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well by Zigoziglar(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2018
16th, of february the university of benin held a public lecture on human trafficking which is causing a lot of uproar in the international community. Its possible solution and reasons for such migration which include search for greener pastures and in well known cases especially women and children been trafficked by traffickers.
The event was also coined with the celebration of a great man captain ( dr) wells idahosa okunbo celebrating his 60th birthday still vibrant and young at heart.
Marking the ceremony i go dye came to do his thing introduced to the stage by maleke as a prof i quote " let me welcome a prof in the business of entertainment ".
Other high dignitaries were also present at the event.
Let keep in mind that human trafficking is a crime against humanity.

Re: I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well by Mission2prosper: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2018
Zigoziglar:
16th, of february the university of benin held a public lecture on human trafficking which is causing a lot of uproar in the international community. Its possible solution and reasons for such migration which include search for greener pastures and in well known cases especially women and children been trafficked by traffickers.
The event was also coined with the celebration of a great man captain ( dr) wells idahosa okunbo celebrating his 60th birthday still vibrant and young at heart.
Marking the ceremony i go dye came to do his thing introduced to the stage by maleke as a prof i quote " let me welcome a prof in the business of entertainment ".
Other high dignitaries were also present at the event.
Let keep in mind that human trafficking is a crime against humanity.
I was there live Bro. That capt na mad money oh. I chop rice tire and was inspired to continue pursuing my goals.
Re: I Go Dye And Maleke At Uniben Public Lecture And Birthday Of Captain Doctor Well by christejames(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
I hope the symposium was imparting...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JAMB Records Decrease In Registered Candidates For 2018 UTME / Uniabuja SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Strike / For Smokers And Ex-smokers Too – A Drink For Cleaning The Lungs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.