Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu (26257 Views)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by rampantlover: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
This bin bag called Dele is an incorrigible fool, he supported John Dramani Mahama and he lost the election to Akuffo Addo. Try that foolishness again in 2020 and you will regret it.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by shugamummy: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that increased your 53 million of JAMB proceeds in six years to about 7 BILLIONS in 2 years?

Expired product that stopped Boko boys from setting your hat ablaze?

See them,snake swallowed it without trace. Did the snake pass your house am looking for it.
Expired ppl that bought grass 7billion to feed cows
Expired ppl that formed boko haram to destablilise a sane govt.

Btw what wil they hinge their campaign om this time since amechi can not blame Jona again.

PVC ready and back to duara
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ihatesycophant(m): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:
Now they are writing epistles after selling to us an expired product......
A dog that will ruin will never hear the blast of whistle of its hunter. Continue, you will be the one and family to be consume first by it.
Any one you think has expired, dust your PVC and vote him or her out, instead of living in hate.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by MrSly(m): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that increased your 53 million of JAMB proceeds in six years to about 7 BILLIONS in 2 years?

Oga stop! Why won't JAMB of today make proceed more that 10billion.
The cost of jamb pin has dramatically increased. . They have even gone to the extent of extorting N50 from each candidate aside their registration fee. What do they use money for? They have transfered almost all cost of running the exam to individuals unlike before. Individuals build halls for them, buys laptops for them, buy CCTV camera for them. only for jamb to conduct exams with very limited costs. Formerly jamb prepares question papers, calculators, etc
Do the little calculation. 1.6mil times 5500(for jamb form) add it to N50 times 1.6mil( for creating profile) what ever you get does not include revenue generated from direct entry students.
Now tell me why jamb should not deposit N15billion to govt account since they spend very little to run the exam.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by skallion7(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2018
I'd to checked the pictures on the genocide museum online and was moved with the bones, it was scary and sad. But REVOLUTION is what will happen in Naija
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by SouthEastFacts: 12:25am On Feb 18, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that allowed Fulani herdsmen marauding around.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by degamemaster(m): 2:22am On Feb 18, 2018
Dele Momodu, your mumuish nature, osinachi. You are part of the problems we are having now because you're part of the people that rebranded a known satanic, tribalist, fanatic and ethnic jingoistic dullard and sold to us because, probably you were expecting a political post. Now that it didn't come your way, you have resorted to writing epistles upon epistles to sermonize us into believing you're or would've been a solution to our problems.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by uvalued(m): 2:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:
Now they are writing epistles after selling to us an expired product......
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by odumaewoma555: 3:10am On Feb 18, 2018
And also sometimes in april
Omooba77:
Watch Hotel Rwanda and will have better understanding

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Cromagnon: 3:20am On Feb 18, 2018
greatermax77:
What baffles me much in this country is, how educated & reasonable people in Nigeria willingly placed their future in the hands Buhari.
jonathan
pdp 16 years failure and looting
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by hermesprogidy(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2018
oyb:
a truly wasted generation.

dele momodu wrote a frightening article about how a nation slid into ethnic cleansing, but he may be too late. all the posters on the first page are fanning the embers of hatred, not realising that, if this country crumbles, they will be the victims.

the likes of ffk who are busy fanning hatred on social media have their escape routes worked out.

i had a conversation yesterday with someone who is actually moving his family out of the country because there are too many security issues

he advised me to do the same

meanwhile paupers without a pot to piss in, who will be the very first victims, are beating the drums of war, instead of stopping to reflect
It's so sad how myopic the so called youths are. What Dele Momodu wrote is the gospel truth. It's not about Buhari or Jonathan or some political nutbag. It's the sheer hate and tribal jingoism that is gradually overtaking the country. Fulani herdsmen, book harm, ipob, etc... It's all an agenda of the political class to keep the masses in pawn state in a complex chess game. Like you rightly opined, most people posting hocum here have no clue what war is like. Infact a civil war is the worst kind of war you can imagine because you are fighting enemies that know you. Just ask Syrians what it's like, or watch documentaries on the Syrian crisis, probably you will realise we are playing with Napalm.
For those saying we can never get to the point of war, let me remind you that a few years ago, nobody ever imagined that a Nigerian would wear a suicide vest and blow himself or herself up. The belief was that we cherished life too much to be involved in such things. But what do we have today? Nigeria could well be fighting for top 10 in production of suicide bombers.
When you have a young population, high unemployment, and years of psychological indoctrination, the effect can be catastrophic. Nigeria may just be heading to another civil war. Those politicians fanning the embers of violence already have an escape route planned. Their families are not even here! We only have one country, let's be wise. Peace..
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Splashme: 6:24am On Feb 18, 2018
greatermax77:
What baffles me much in this country is, how educated & reasonable people in Nigeria willingly placed their future in the hands Buhari.

Same puzzle I'm yet to unravel

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by poseidon12: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Aboki99:

And expired product that is unleashing his Fulani killers, hired from within and outside Nigeria, on innocent and defenseless Nigerians, in furtherance of his agenda for Fulani domination of Nigeria.
Get lost, will you.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by poseidon12: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2018
oyb:
a truly wasted generation.

dele momodu wrote a frightening article about how a nation slid into ethnic cleansing, but he may be too late. all the posters on the first page are fanning the embers of hatred, not realising that, if this country crumbles, they will be the victims.

the likes of ffk who are busy fanning hatred on social media have their escape routes worked out.

i had a conversation yesterday with someone who is actually moving his family out of the country because there are too many security issues

he advised me to do the same

meanwhile paupers without a pot to piss in, who will be the very first victims, are beating the drums of war, instead of stopping to reflect

If you voted for Buhari, I don't think you have the moral right to be planning on how to escape from Nigeria with your family.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by preggy: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2018
Dear All, please disregard the bullcrap Dele Momodu wrote. The history of the Rwanda genocide is be rewritten by Kigame at all cost. The Tutsi minority are the ones in Power for over decades and are dead scared of a free and fair election and so Paul Kigame is pushing the Tutsi agenda.
I dont have any issue with the Tutsi nation but the truth be told......Dele was paid by Kigame for this nonsense he wrote. A simple search on what caused the Rwanda genocide will educate alot and make you see that Dele wrote a one-sided story.
Rwanda, no doubt is recovering but it is not a free state or nation. How many Hutus are away in different parts of the world who dare not go back home or criticize the government for the fear of being killed or family back home being killed?

Do a little search on Kigame and you will see how the western powers are backing a dictator in order to milk the wealth of a nation.

Dele is a paid agent.....beware!

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2018
ihatesycophant:

A dog that will ruin will never hear the blast of whistle of its hunter. Continue, you will be the one and family to be consume first by it.
Any one you think has expired, dust your PVC and vote him or her out, instead of living in hate.

You shall know the Truth and it will set you free, happy....I didnt write the initial story sir
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by otokx(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2018
greatermax77:

Education without History is largely ineffective.

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2018
poseidon12:

If you voted for Buhari, I don't think you have the moral right to be planning on how to escape from Nigeria with your family.

You are completely lost if you think Buhari is responsible for all this blood-letting. Is it today herdsmen have been killing people?

You are the exact sort of unthinking nincompoop FFK loves. So easy to manipulate. Now go and post some silly God punish Buhari post
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by globalfanz(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2018
Great piece there by one of our own. Well thought out, nicely articulated and presented at the right time.
Keep it up Dele Momodu
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Vcblinks(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:

Glad u have exposed yourself!

Fact is that you are from a shit-hole country!

Who asked you where you have been to?
abeg u know get talk ooh,baseless talk
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Azam101: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that never had oil blocks!
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Azam101: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
This one dey write textbook....lol
Text book with useless content!
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Azam101: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Useless fat Nigga !
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ANOWEDGREAT: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2018
Omooba77:

http://thebossnewspapers.com/pendulum-before-nigeria-goes-the-way-of-rwanda/

The Rwanda situation is quite different from ours because it's an entnic one but in the case of Nigeria is largely a religious one mixed up with tribal sentiments. Here we are facing a situation where one entnic group is trying hard to conquer the whole country with Islam which is even more dangerous.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Maghan37: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Despite the options DAT were available to Nigeria in 2015 pple still think GEJ wud have done a better job MB. Sentimental hypocrites
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Maghan37: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dele Momodu is really a great writer. I have d utmost reverence for ur articles.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Elbowroom: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

Dele Momodu was busy embracing sai barbarianism.
Sense is gradually falling upon him.

While you are embracing GEJ TILL 2023
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ihatesycophant(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
MrSly:

Oga stop! Why won't JAMB of today make proceed more that 10billion.
The cost of jamb pin has dramatically increased. . They have even gone to the extent of extorting N50 from each candidate aside their registration fee. What do they use money for? They have transfered almost all cost of running the exam to individuals unlike before. Individuals build halls for them, buys laptops for them, buy CCTV camera for them. only for jamb to conduct exams with very limited costs. Formerly jamb prepares question papers, calculators, etc
Do the little calculation. 1.6mil times 5500(for jamb form) add it to N50 times 1.6mil( for creating profile) what ever you get does not include revenue generated from direct entry students.
Now tell me why jamb should not deposit N15billion to govt account since they spend very little to run the exam.
Oh! and in your myopic view you think individuals that built halls, installed their wares and other security gadgets with their hard earned money will now leave it for one govt to use for free? Pls can't you for once learn to sit down and be reasonable for just once in a year. Each candidate that uses each computer has a cost attach to it. Damages are also paid. Inconvenience allowance are paid. Internal security provided are paid. Technical allowance are paid per computer and other charges not known to you. You need be reasonable for once. Before all schools used for JAMB are given for free because they are mostly govt schools and institutions. Govt only produce papers and lately calculator for candidate.
Meanwhile, if you have computer centre that can be use for free Pls contact JAMB registrar, Mr. father Christmas that doesn't know common logic.
Again, I thought the CBT did not start today.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by MrSly(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Oh! and in your myopic view you think individuals that built halls, installed their wares and other security gadgets with their hard earned money will now leave it for one govt to use for free? Pls can't you for once learn to sit down and be reasonable for just once in a year. Each candidate that uses each computer has a cost attach to it. Damages are also paid. Inconvenience allowance are paid. Internal security provided are paid. Technical allowance are paid per computer and other charges not known to you. You need be reasonable for once. Before all schools used for JAMB are given for free because they are mostly govt schools and institutions. Govt only produce papers and lately calculator for candidate.
Meanwhile, if you have computer centre that can be use for free Pls contact JAMB registrar, Mr. father Christmas that doesn't know common logic.
Again, I thought the CBT did not start today.
From your narratives I have seen that you know almost nothing about jamb modus operandus besides your shallow comprehension of my quote. When I wrote 'little cost' it should have suggested to you that I acknowledged that jamb actually spend some money yet not as much as before CBT was made compulsory. They also make more money due to increased price of the jamb pin as well as profile creation.
To the point you raised about paying for hall and other compensation, I have put all those things into consideration because I know how much they pay for each sitting. So stop talking about what you actually don't know all because you want to win an argument.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
MrSly:

From your narratives I have seen that you know almost nothing about jamb modus operandus besides your shallow comprehension of my quote. When I wrote 'little cost' it should have suggested to you that I acknowledged that jamb actually spend some money yet not as much as before CBT was made compulsory. They also make more money due to increased price of the jamb pin as well as profile creation.
To the point you raised about paying for hall and other compensation, I have put all those things into consideration because I know how much they pay for each sitting. So stop talking about what you actually don't know all because you want to win an argument.
What you raised is pointless because you know next to nothing about the business of JAMB and its shareholders. Instead of you to owe up and accept that you were wrong to have written the first comment and appreciate what this New JAMB head has been able to generate for the govt but you're here to play smart by half. If you don't know there are a lot of sharp practices in JAMB and many ministries. Was it because of increase in duties that made Customs service to remit more than what it used to be? The govt may be bad in some areas but give it to them where they did well and stop arrogating it to 'because'.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ocelot2006(m): 6:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product whose incompetence wrecked the nation's economy

Expired product under whose watch millions of jobs have been lost

Expired product that brazenly promotes tribalism and nepotism

Expired product under whose watch hundreds of innocent men, women and children have been slaughtered with villages destroyed by marauding cattle herdsmen of Fulani extract

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed / Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.