Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

iMose Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iMose Phones (1067 Views)

Imose Phone Are They Ok / Imose Kampe 3 - The Mosquito Repellent Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iMose Phones by crowntoro(f): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
I would like to know the experiences of people that have used the model of phone before or are currently using it?
How good are their phones? I want to know the durability, I want to know if it doesn't lag
Thank you
Planning to buy one of their products and the budget is 12k

Guys are just viewing without commenting cry cry
Re: iMose Phones by Ejadike(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
crowntoro:
I would like to know the experiences of people that have used the model of phone before or are currently using it?
How good are their phones? I want to know the durability, I want to know if it doesn't lag
Thank you

how do you expect such a phone with that kinda of budget not to lag? Even me way reply you sef I even try.

1 Like

Re: iMose Phones by ImoseMobile: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
crowntoro:
Thank you

BAM 4 Inch Android Smartphone is your best bet at this rate. Check the device on [url]konga.com/imose[/url] NOW!
Re: iMose Phones by HeyCorleone(m): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
crowntoro:
Thank you

Don't buy what would give you hypertension or nervous breakdown.

1 Like

Re: iMose Phones by crowntoro(f): 4:11am On Feb 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Don't buy what would give you hypertension or nervous breakdown.
No money and my phone is spoilt
Re: iMose Phones by nenergy(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2018
crowntoro:
No money and my phone is spoilt
Still need a phone?
Re: iMose Phones by crowntoro(f): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2018
nenergy:

Still need a phone?
yes
Re: iMose Phones by nenergy(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
crowntoro:
yes
Call/text/WhatsApp: 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 365GB Data From Smile 4G / 11 Tricks You Don’t No About Nokia 7.1 Hidden Features / Help Me Fix My Tecno Winpad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.