Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,479 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118059 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
BiadeFolar:

My sister we got ur back, I got a quickPRO to the healthy baby pranks tho...
Before ur try to update us, make sure u give him/her satisfactory updates first.
BTW is our baby a king or a QUEEN?
Lol he is a cute King kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
In his room, their were about 4other guys seeing a movie, one of them was Fred's roommate Dominion, the other was Toshiba, a guy squatting with my next door neighbor while the other two guys were probably visitors. I greeted them and flung my weak body on the bed and zoomed off to lala land.

I had the urge to vomit and I quickly woke up and just like a speed of light, it was waaahhhh on Toshiba's body. He and Fred were the only ones in the room and they were resting after downing hot plate of beans and plantain.

"It's fine" Toshiba kept saying as I apologized further. Maybe living home was the worst decision I ever made after all. Just then, he touched my body and noticed I was not just boiling, I was roasting and I was losing strength. "Sapphire what's all this nah?" Fred asked with much worries and concerned but I gave him a weak smile and lay back on the bed.

Toshiba was a darling, he took me to the bathroom, undressed me and gave me a cold bath, just what my body needed. Guess what, he didn't even touch my apples nor did he get an erection, even as my nip.ples pointed to his bare six packs perfect body and my huge pus.sy lips popping out in between my laps. He was a perfect gentle man.

I was handed my own plate of beans but I wanted something different. Aqua rapha yoghurt was all I know I could down for the night not a bloody beans and plantain that made me want to puke. So Fred and Toshiba left the room to go get dinner for themselves while I gave them cash to sort out my yoghurt or nothing else. I slept and even dreamt I was sucking on a cold one already but when they came back, not even a bottle of fanta did they buy for me.

Toshiba had Nutri-milk with him while Fred and Dominion his roommate had toast bread and egg with their bottles of coke. They returned my money and said seems the universe wants me to eat their dry beans after all. I shrugged and lay back on the bed, I rather sleep hungry.

Toshiba came to me and offered his Nutri-milk, I willingly took a sip and returned it but he told me I could have all. That was Soo sweet of this angel. I took it and shared his Toast bread and egg with him. Fred came around for gists but Toshiba kept wadding him off, he wanted to be the sole person responsible for my health care.

Okay, Toshiba like you know is a guy I see around the house, I knew him as a cultist and everyone dreaded him. He was very cute and was always on his own, smoking his life away. That was the little I knew about him though, I never knew he was friendly and that night was a shocker for me.

The cough wouldn't let me sleep but Toshiba kept assuring me I was going to be fine, till I got to sleep on his chest that night and that was when I had my first sound sleep.....

8 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Toshiba became a back bone and he moved in with me to my flat. He was everything I ever wanted in a man and more, so their was no going back, I let myself love again.

So it happened that Toshiba had a distant relative who happened to be my male best friend. I seized communication with him when I found love again cause I wouldn't want to throw away the beautiful moments for someone I know I would never get serious with, he even had a girlfriend.

Ramsey kept bugging me, on Facebook, my phone, on WhatsApp and even on 2go till I opened up to him that I was sick. He said he was going to come see me and I agreed. I told my boyfriend Toshiba that I was expecting a male friend and begged him to please be cool, he accepted maybe cause I haven't learnt from my first relationship, I was feeding and spending on Toshiba too cause I had the money.

Friday night, saw Ramsey coming to my house and OMG! U need to see the shock on their faces. It is truly a small world we live in. "You are sooo lean" was the first thing he said when he hugged my dying bones and I gave him a small punch on his belle cause that's where my hands could reach "don't start it Daddy" I said softly as I held his hand and led him upstairs while Toshiba followed us behind carrying Ramsey's bag. Ramsey and Toshiba well looked very much alike but Ramsey was more handsome and taller and he had a bigger Di.ck.

The first night Ramsey slept with us, Toshiba was all restless, he would toss to see if Ramsey was fin.gering me and if I go to use the toilet, he would pretend he sleepily wants to use the toilet too. He never let me stay a moment alone with Ramsey all through his stay. Trust humans, he had to tell me several bad things about Ramsey which I smiled and brushed it off cause I knew my bestie too well.

After awhile, I wasn't getting better, I was becoming financially handicapped and the worst of all, my coursemate were already waiting to hear the news of my death. I became their gathering prayer point and it was quite embarrassing for me. I had to pick my bags and go home. That was exactly a week to my parents silver jubilee celebration.

I got home that evening and the sickness intensified, I was like a walking broomstick and none of my sexy clothes fitted again. "Forgive me Lord and take my soul" was the prayer I kept saying every single night, until a day to my parents silver jubilee, I had a dream...

Tbc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thanks
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Actor no dey die, nah actress no dey die. Saphie u're in this for the long haul.

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Histrings08(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2018
Come and continue ur story sapphireprincex o
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2018
CHAPTER THREE

In my dream, I was at a swimming pool with my friends catching my fun. Music from the background that I was dancing to, then I got a call from an unknown number that I was needed in the Senate building in school.

"Who could be calling?" I asked myself as I dressed up, left my friends and headed to the school. "Probably the Vice Chancellor of my school heard about Sapphire and all her glory" I thought to myself.

I got to my school environment but I couldn't locate the Senate block anymore, so I ended up hanging around a garden. Someone touched me from behind and I turned to have a look at who was trying to disturb my peace from the cool garden serene I found myself.

He was Soo cute that I had to swallow my rudeness with a smile. "Sapphire" he called as he looked at my eyes "omg!!! Cutie knew my name" I thought to myself while blushing away. He wasn't smiling at me, his face was friendly yet firm.

"What can you do to make heaven?" He asked and then I started crying, confessing my sins and told him how worthless I was to make heaven. He asked yet again "If Jesus comes to you now and assure you of heaven, will you die?" I replied him Yes. "The only thing that would make me accept to die now is if I see Jesus himself and he assures me of heaven". He smiled.

"I am Jesus Christ of Nazareth" he said and continued "Sapphire I have forgiven all your sins, die now and I will lead you to the beautiful gates of heaven where you will be among the Angels of Throne, in the bossom of Abraham, you will find rest". Before he could finish his speech, I slumped in the garden and died.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Everyone gathered around my body, alot of people taking pictures and uploading on social medias, I saw my name on nairaland frontpage and how my body lay motionless. Sapphire cried but I wasn't moved cause I knew where I was going.

After about a 5minutes gazing at what used to be my amazing body, I zoomed off and started my eternity journey. I was running but I was not fast enough, the more I ran,the more the place looked further till a horse from no where came and said he was instructed to drop me at a certain junction.

I got to the junction and the horse turned back and disappeared. There were two roads, on my left and right side. The left road was wide and all tarred, people were trooping in and then I said to myself "this must be it". Then I took a quick glance at the right and it was narrow and dusty, "Bleep who uses such route" I said as I quickly headed left.

Some swiftly stopped me and laughed. He said he knew I was going to make the wrong decision as a result of my sins but since Jesus has promised me Heaven, he was sent to direct me through the right part. I was grateful and excited, I wanted to cry but tears weren't coming out, then I remembered I was dead.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by RealGucci: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2018
bullshit illusions shiiit
im still thinking of how to eaise 400k within 2weeks
God epp me
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by ayobami52(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
You got me glued dear, Well done
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Dead in your dreams right? Don't break my heart please

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Khalilsneh29: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2018
BiadeFolar:

'One of a kind' is the title of a song... I forget the name of the artist sef.
I think it's Davido

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2018
what sort of thing is this? please come over and continue please.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Sexyrosa: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2018
Cadec007:
Gucciqueen38, twoclans, bimberry1307, bibidear cyndy1000, kimberlywest, lonewolf23, lovingyouhun, Electrica, biadefolar, queenitee, Erngie, ZlatanUnited, correctguy101 i think you pple should park your bus here.........and ......and don't 4get to come with accessories oo.
[Calls out] barman! Give whoever honors my invitation one bottle of vodka or martini bills are on me. *winks*

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lordtim001(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2018
She is 15 and already dating? Chai, my God!
I think she was overpampered. Her parents obviously had her after years of trying (Silver jubilee is 25 years and she is just a teenager where they are in the flashback)
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2018
Continue deary
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tunde37(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2018
abeg come continue wating u start oh.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2018
tunde37:
abeg come continue wating u start oh.
Relax bro, ever heard of the CUTE BABY KING?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ade345(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Everyone gathered around my body, alot of people taking pictures and uploading on social medias, I saw my name on nairaland frontpage and how my body lay motionless. Sapphire cried but I wasn't moved cause I knew where I was going.

After about a 5minutes gazing at what used to be my amazing body, I zoomed off and started my eternity journey. I was running but I was not fast enough, the more I ran,the more the place looked further till a horse from no where came and said he was instructed to drop me at a certain junction.

I got to the junction and the horse turned back and disappeared. There were two roads, on my left and right side. The left road was wide and all tarred, people were trooping in and then I said to myself "this must be it". Then I took a quick glance at the right and it was narrow and dusty, "Bleep who uses such route" I said as I quickly headed left.

Some swiftly stopped me and laughed. He said he knew I was going to make the wrong decision as a result of my sins but since Jesus has promised me Heaven, he was sent to direct me through the right part. I was grateful and excited, I wanted to cry but tears weren't coming out, then I remembered I was dead.

Tbc

You have a very good gift in writing. Don't let it fade away, just continue honing it. Am impressed by your write-up even though its not complete.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by NzeSteve(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Wow Nice one dear
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2018
lordtim001:
She is 15 and already dating? Chai, my God!
I think she was overpampered. Her parents obviously had her after years of trying (Silver jubilee is 25 years and she is just a teenager where they are in the flashback)
my first boyfriend @15, I am growing wink
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
We kept trekking down the dusty road as he gisted me about the Majesty of God, the supreme being. After what took about ages, we got to a magnificent Golden gate, an angel came out, opened the gate and said "Welcome to the abode of rest Sapphire, look around the numerous rooms and pick one that best suits you"I looked around for the angel who brought me but he has gone in, so I started on a room hunt.

As a living being, I wanted the best and as a ghost, I sure wanted the best of it all. The heaven buildings were Soo beautiful with golden lights on every angle you turn to. Everyone was dressed in long immaculate white gowns including myself. I watched in awe as little children who came as a result of abortions and neonatal death were singing hosana to the Kings of kings. It was then I remembered I had a late elder sister and I needed to look out for in heaven and off cause get settled like everyone else.

"Excuse me" I called out to a Lady leaving her room for fellowship, "anything" she asked and drew nearer with a smile. "Am looking for Sonia my elder sister" I said and wore a warm smile too. She told me my sister has gone on an assignment to protect a family against food poisoning from their house keeper and that she would be back shortly "by the way, welcome Sapphire" she added. I nodded and left her in search of the best perfect room for me.

None of the rooms were appealing to me, I kept searching but none suited my taste. I was frustrated. Just as I made to leave a particular room, I saw our house help Cynthia who isn't dead as at then but sadly, she died a month after my dream. She told me my burial was that day and if I cared to attend to which I waved my head "hell no" I replied. I enquired how everyone was taking it without me and she said my younger brother was the most hurt, he was inconsolable. I felt really bad. I asked her if she has found a room and she said Yes that she is going for fellowship now and I smiled and told her I would join them shortly.

Just then, I started hearing heavy knock at the heavens gate, I quickly rushed downstairs to check what sort of commotion could be going on in Heaven. It was my amiable parents knocking. They forced the door open and started dragging me out, I refused going with them but my mom, my super hero, dragged me out with all the strength she had. She was crying seriously and I just followed them out. My dad then apologized to a senior Angel and told him my time isn't ripe to be there and he nodded and closed the door while we left.

Just then, I woke up and my mom was seriously crying beside me. On their silver jubilee morning, I wasn't able to wake up no matter how they tried. I was given 3 doses of hydrocortisone injection to even revive me but I didn't wake. That was how I cheated death, my parents saved me. But did I get better, No.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
The celebration wasn't cancelled after all, but I wasn't allowed to come out cause they were scared I would slump and cause of what people will say as a result of my bone self. The few who saw me already started carrying rumours that my dad was using us for rituals cause Sonia my elder sister died about 2years back.

Before everyone left me in the hands of Cynthia, our house help whom I saw in Heaven, I narrated every details of my dream to them. Cynthia was speechless when I mentioned I saw her, I guess she was scared cause she kept saying "God forbid" but she died after all cause when your time is up, it's up for real. I didn't get a room cause I still had a long way to go, not cause the rooms weren't ones to suit my taste of an eternal room.

Solution came the evening of the celebration, a woman told my mom that I had signs of tuberculosis and then she gave direction where I could go and get tested. The next day saw us going to Mia Mater hospital, I tested positive to Tuberculosis and I kept wondering how in God's name I got such infection from. I was scared to tell Toshiba my boyfriend I had T.B, will he ever kiss me again if I ventured to open up and tell him.

I damned whatever it is and called him from the hospital crying "Honey, I have just been diagnosed of Tuberculosis" "I guess we should call it quit, I quickly added" but again dude was still sweet " We are in this together baby, am not Job in the Bible to keep suffering, you will get better and stronger my beauty". I smiled cause he still found me beautiful and that gave me much hope.

So I got home that day and quickly took nude pictures of my already slacked boobs from sickness and my dry purple va.gina and sent them to Toshiba, so I could still feel sexy and desired. He was just commenting "baby you are the best, you look Soo hot I want to cum" he should have simply said "Money you are the best, you look Soo hot I want to cum". I enquired of his financial status in school and trust humans, he said he was dead broke. I wired 50k into his account and he kept singing my praise. I didn't tell him my dream nor the experience anyways.

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chapter Four

All the while I stayed at home and recovering, Toshiba stayed in my house and whatever he turned it to, I didn't care, I was love drunk. He even had access to my car cause I left it for him in school on a purpose. I even lied to my parents that it had mechanical problems so I had to park it in my personal mechanic shop.

He was excited to have me back and already getting better after being on T.B drugs for about 2months and am to take it daily for 6months. He said he will give me a treat in his village at Awka, in the Eastern part of Nigeria. "Ohhh see husband material 100yards" I said to myself as I gathered myself for the big travel to his villa the next day and you sure know all expenses was on me.

You already know Toshiba is a stoner, so he had his stack of weed stuffed in his bag for the travel. I didn't see him do that, I would have objected, so we hit the road. Getting closer to Awka, the capital of Anambra State, the police on one of the check points stopped our bus.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Hillicez(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] cool shocked cool................. babiiiii am following .........quess wat.... I love my job .... I do home delivery too ..... #Hillicez Empire #

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nice........following dear. *blows kiss*
loving you for you already.*winks*

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cadec007:
Nice........following dear. *blows kiss*
loving you for you already.*winks*
Thanks dear.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
this is so surreal
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Dafreeguy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
BiadeFolar:
at all, at all!
Shey church deeper life ni o nlo ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.