Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,469 members, 7,801,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118510 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Precious111(f): 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Well done Ma'am

This story got me superglued,
The part that Got me was "Sell Zina for 1.5 million"
This one just weak me like your own blood and child.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
BdorianGray:

U don't owe him any explanations or resoonse on this.. Kindly ignore and just focus on finishing this story that has gotten many spell bound. I think there are many more people enjoying and learning quietly than the few disgruntled ones casting aspersions and throwing childish tantrums maybe in a childish bid to interrupt the peaceful flow of the story.
I don't tink it as gotten to dis..............

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
naijafox:
nice story, the story really got me captivated
but I don't know why I am still reading it, I always get angry and glued to it after each episode.

God gave you two chances to leave the marriage, the first baby that died and the miscarriage, seriously, thank God it us fiction sha

.if it's real life, then it's jazz / charm, if Toshiba can do gun and knife jazz and you know about it, then definitely, he can also do love medicine so you won't be able to do without him cos I find no reason why you can't leave him, you are still very young and from your story, you should not be up to 23 years

same way Nigerian boys dey use jazz tie oyibo woman, she go dey pay, she nor go fit talk, her family members go dey carry her go different talk show, therapy, physiologist so as to help her to stop, she would be also aware that the person she is sending the money to is a scammer, but she can't do anything about it, she would even borrow money from her friends to pay

if this is real, I feel it's jazz not love
when the juju finally clear for sapphire eyes, she go just vex stab Toshiba for chest when e dey sleep, then yabaleft or gossipmill Nigeria go post am for facebook

*Nigerian wife stab sleeping husband in the chest over infidelity*
Bros dat exactly my point after each episode I do get angry nd I will ask mysef can anyone be dis funny/stupid

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX so you are writing a story about me Nonsense undecided
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:
SapphirePRINCEX so you are writing a story about me Nonsense undecided
Hahahahah... Troll o Coward tongue

Lemme use this energy to continue kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Hahahahah... Troll o Coward tongue

Lemme use this energy to continue kiss

You better put my name in this story or I will continue with my second job cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chapter Thirty

The new hair didn't make him change though but we kept batching things up. The thing is, I took his problem to be poverty and I was trying Soo hard to prove to him that rich or poor I stood by him. I would also blame alot of faults on marital conditions that would soon come to an end.

So it happened that school was on a holiday but Golden was tired of staying at home with her Aunty whom she lived with so she lied we had reopened and came back to school school. She had gone to her Lodge and found it empty so she called to say she was coming over.

Golden was my best friend so her being around was to my favor I don't know about her brother. I told him she was coming around and he asked how long she was going to stay. I was like, "Honey she is your sister does it matter how long she stays so long as she isn't staying a full semester?" He kept mute.

I informed her that the house was free and she could start coming, Golden was relieved at least she was sure of security unlike her empty lodge and she wanted to be around Zina again after about a month plus. She knew she wasn't going to have it easy with her brother but I bet, she wasn't prepared for the shock she got.

Tbc (took me over an hour plus to type this, my baby was being a handful kiss)

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

You better put my name in this story or I will continue with my second job cheesy cheesy tongue
Lemme alone now o, Coward tongue.. Don't worry I will have it plastered on this story. Welcome to my space! kiss (my first kiss ever)
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Now he is driving motor with this cooler the moment I left him to continue typing embarassed

Pixdown tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lemme alone now o, Coward tongue.. Don't worry I will have it plastered on this story. Welcome to my space! kiss (my first kiss ever)

Lol, is this a fiction ?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tanks a lot ma. More of God ooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Lol, is this a fiction ?
Don't ask me angry

Shebi you said am writing about you undecided
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Will update when my baby goes to bed.

Thanks everyone for your patience kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

no pro

u too much
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

No problem, seriously waiting for updates madam. well done dear.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

No problem madam. seriously waiting for updates. well done dear.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by rezzy: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
@ahnie; I sight you. How is Zino love?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Thank you!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Golden would do everything to make her brother happy and not order her to leave. She would keep the house clean, cook with her money and tried engaging him in her conversation but he had a serious still brewing, hatred for telling on him I suppose.

Just about 4days to her stay, One morning, Toshiba started his silent treatment and won't talk to any of us nor even reply our greetings. He would play a little with Zina if I dropped him in bed with Golden to do the laundry then he would zoom out once I was back.

Golden asked if I noticed the change in her brother's behavior and I told her to be weary of crossing his part, he might be plainly tired of her visit. We kept avoiding him like a plague that day.

I went out of my way to make his favorite food as lunch that day since he refused taking breakfast. Golden was like "You for leave am mek beta hunger wire am" but I told her I couldn't. After making a pot of rice and vegetable sauce, I served him his meal but he walked out on us and said he wasn't hungry.

"I told you to save your strength" Golden said bitterly but I wanted her to learn that she had to be submissive to her husband no matter what. I guess I thought wrongly anyways, we ate in Silence.

I had to go out with Golden and Zina to take some fresh air within the street. I was hurting badly but I tried to hid under a thick skin and kept smiling to her Jokes. I knew Toshiba, I knew my husband could starve himself if need be just to prove a baseless points and I couldn't watch him go hungry.

I got some Cucumbers and Pineapples for everyone and kept his aside. Golden was just ranting as to why I would still keep for him when she barely had enough. I just wanted my man to take something atleast have the energy to fight what he has been bottling up in his heart.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by ahnie: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
rezzy:
@ahnie; I sight you. How is Zino love?

zino z talkiecally wonderful.he kamiye n yole?
have you guys resumed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Don't ask me angry

Shebi you said am writing about you undecided

I don't know between you and tolotolo who do iyanga pass undecided talk joor angry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
We got home and met him laying on the bed with a blanket wrapped to himself. "Honey" I tapped him as I handed the fruits to him, this time he didn't say no.

I knew he was feigning sickness but I had to pretend I believed him. "Golden your brother is sick, let's go and get the fuel for the night and buy satchet water" I told her. She eyed and yinmued me cause she knew her brother was pretending and she didn't have the strength to trek down the streets again, besides it was getting late.

I gestured to her to quit the complaints and told her to Toshiba's hearing that I would bring her for her time. Golden liked Bribe alot, ranging from 50naira to 5h bribes. I thought her the Bribe thingy but she learnt it more than me her teacher.

That brightened her as she made a sign of 2h Bribe, I nodded and we set out again to get things for the night. We got back and the sick dying Toshiba was not home again. "Na em way" she said angrily "now who is going to turn on this Gen". She said she didn't want to miss Jennifer's Diary and as it stands she might not watch that nights episode even when Fuel was available.

I have never turned on the Generator all my life and I have never bothered to learn cause they were always men in my life who did it and if they weren't around,I usually had sweet neighbors or lodgemates who could do it for me. I have tried turning it on before but stretching that handle was a big turn off for me, so I quit trying.

I told her to go try it since she could handle Aunties own and that was it, the Generator came alive and we turned on to African magic Family. Toshiba might have hung around to know when exactly any engine turned on cause he immediately came inside, went to the balcony, did God knows what and came back to lay on the bed pretending to be watching the station with us.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

I don't know between you and tolotolo who do iyanga pass undecided talk joor angry
Lemme jorh after you said you will kee me cry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lemme jorh after you said you will kee me cry

If I kill my future wife who I go come marry undecided oya chop kiss kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Now he is driving motor with this cooler the moment I left him to continue typing embarassed

Really super active baby, very soon he will turn to climbing chairs, tables,etc

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by rezzy: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
ahnie:

zino z talkiecally wonderful.he kamiye n yole?
have you guys resumed?

They are fine. We haven't resumed o. Till Monday
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Dat one no bribe me grin
Bribe me again with beta tin undecided
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by ahnie: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

welcome Monsieur tochiba grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by ahnie: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
rezzy:

They are fine. We haven't resumed o. Till Monday

Enjoy...regards to the family!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol! " the sick dying Toshiba was not home again"... shocked
E be like say this Toshiba na reincarnate of Lawrence Anini... Kai.
Criminal man... Hmmm...
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2018
ahnie:

welcome Monsieur tochiba grin grin
Lol don't mind him ooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nneejima(f): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2018
alphacyborg:

See ur life, the earlier you stop weed & join yaba left the better for you. Just thank ur stars bc by now ogwu oke would have placed u in a rightful place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.