Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118628 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Please come over and continue nah, why all these suspense?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
Happy birthday SapphirePRINCEX
Thanks dearie

Not my birthday but a date I hold sooo dear to my heart. Am a Capricorn babe kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Mbeki:

You sha like Di.CK ...

where is the update? Make I come hep you carry your pikin?
Abeg oooo help me. .
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Days turned to weeks and still my period was out of sight. I began to panic, not cause of the possibility of being pregnant but cause Toshiba was changing single day.

He would change patterns to passwords longer than river Nile and he won't let me have access to his phone. He seized to appreciate my little offers and was always our with his Vikings friends than being home. He would rush down to go take strange calls. I knew he was getting tired of our relationship and I tried spicing it up but the more I try, the more I get hurt he isnt reciprocating.

So I got back from school that afternoon and brought out the pregnancy stripe test I bought. With shaky hands, I went to pee on the stick, "I need a miracle Lord" I cried but bam, it came out positive, I fainted!

How I got up remained a mistery, Toshiba was staring at me and I still had the test in my hand "Baby I saw two lines" he started, "what does it mean?". "He called me Baby" I thought to myself then smiled, that alone settles it, am keeping my baby.

"Am pregnant" I told him and he was taken aback "Preg what?" I got scared so I stammered "preg....na...nt". He smiled then he laughed so loud "Baby am going to be a father! Am going to have a baby Hoja" he kissed me passionately and then told me he was going to share the good news with his Friends, most especially Kizito.

Kizito has been Toshiba's day one niggar right from 100l, they were soo close and inseparable. He became very close to me too through Toshiba. He was an the second child and only son to his late parents, who had just his sister and him. His sister too was a very bad girl, she established a female cult in my school which came out from Viron Queens.

His Uncle who was a Catholic priest wanted to get him married from 300l cause the boy no dey hear word. He wanted him to have children early who would continue their family lineage. So Kizito heard I was pregnant and rushed down to my house to see me with his first girlfriend Gift, who has been ttc for him but it just wasn't happening.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2018
Chapter Six

"So Sapphire you are telling me you want to keep this pregnancy" Kizito kept asking me as he took me to the balcony. I knew he was jealous cause of the tone in his voice but yet I stilI nodded and he continued "Don't you know Toshiba? You are not his first girlfriend neither will you be his last, as far as am concerned, all you people have is in school and once you are out, he will disappear without a trace"

I saw sense in what he was saying but I wasn't keeping it cause of Toshiba anymore, I was keeping it cause I have fallen in love with the little foetus in me who will call me mommy. He talked and talked but he saw I wasn't convinced so he stopped preaching the Gospel.

Gift took over few days later and even said she was coming to take me to Asaba the next day for proper evacuation, I told her no problem, the next day, before 6, I left the house and didn't bother to know if she did come or not. Someone who has always cried to me to tell me how she would get pregnant for Kizito so they can get married with the support of the Priest, is coming to help me abort mine, life!

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
I needed to confide in family, anyone aside my parents so I called my elder sister Barbara. She is happily married with two kids to the man of her dreams but still acts like an omo-girl that she is.

I invited her to my house as a matter of urgency and she who has all her siblings to heart, came racing all the way from Abuja to Benin on flight. Her youngest child was 5, so they could stay without mommy for a couple of days.

"Big sis!!!!" I hailed as I ran into her embrace and carried her bag. "Naughty girl how are you?" I smiled she still considered the now cool headed Sapphire as naughty "am fine" I replied as we climbed the stairs. "You made it sound you were dying or in some sort of trouble Sapphire" I laughed "haba nah before I can set my eyes on my beautiful sister again abi? When Abj has swallowed you and Andre and Audrey won't even let you be" I said as I ushered her into my living room.

"Awww this place is beautiful" she said as she came in, I nodded cause I knew it. I have a good taste of pleasant interior decorations. "Last you came I wasnt living here" I told her and she smiled. I am a person who don't live in a particular house after one year, I only do while growing up cause it's my parents house. When I started paying rents, I go for new buildings and after a year, I relocate to another new building.

Tbc mah king is awake, wan fall our tv...

8 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Thanks dearie

Not my birthday but a date I hold sooo dear to my heart. Am a Capricorn babe kiss
o-w-k...... Pardon my ignorance but capricorn what does it mean, i know what it means in geography but outside that what does it signify?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Wes50(m): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by eletu11(f): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Benny Benny
Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
o-w-k...... Pardon my ignorance but capricorn what does it mean, i know what it means in geography but outside that what does it signify?
wow... I don't know what it means in Geography you can as well tell me.

Capricorn are babies born January
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Capricon is the point on the earth's surface below the tropic of cancer where the sun is directly overhead. But usually that's around december something like that but i am too sure.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

do all other months have a nick? If so can i pls get a list of all the nicks for all the months?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Tbc mah king is awake, wan fall our tv...
pls let him oo.......lol that is their job....*winks*

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
pls let him oo.......lol
that is their job....*winks*
why are u all always supporting this dude giving me gray hairs at my age..it's well o grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
do all other months have a nick? If so can i pls get a list of all the nicks for all the months?
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius

Arranged in the order of months it comes with.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
why are u all always supporting this dude giving me gray hairs at my age..it's well o grin
lol remember he is a king, i am a prince, thats the connection.........and don't worry grey hair isn't old age my dear *chuckles*

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
SapphirePRINCEX:
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius

hmmmmmm some of this things hv scientific backgrounds or are biological names for things another i think has greek origin.....anyways going with what i am seeing i am Aquarius. THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
"You are housing a man here Sapphire" my sister shouted as she opened the wardrobe to keep her clothes and saw Toshiba's cloths hanging freely on the hangers with a big Echolac that has just men'a clothes. There was possibly no way I could lie.

"Hell would let loose if you don't start talking" she quarrelled further, this time she was very close to me. If she could be this mad seeing a guys clothes in my house, then she would probably have my head slit if she found out I was pregnant for the man. "Ehmmm" I stammered "he is my friend" I found the word and bit my lips waiting for her next line of action.

"You know all this boys are gold diggers, why did you give him a chance" she continued "am pretty sure he is a pauper which explains why he is shamelessly squatting with a girl". "Big sis, it's not what you think" I tried to defend him. "Where do I sleep when he gets back here?" She questioned and I knew everything would be back to normal. "The house can accommodate everyone comfortably" I replied and that ended it all.

Toshiba knew better than to come to the house that night. He knew I was expecting my elder sister, so he probably slept in a babes house or that of Kizito's as he told me.

Night came and I couldn't find the right wordings to tell my sister. "Goodnight" she said as she lay in bed after making calls across to her family. "Sis, am pregnant" I quickly said with fear the words might get stocked in my mouth. She laughed soo hard that I had to wonder what's funny. "You are joking right" she said as she adjusted herself on the bed. I wore a sad look and shook my head. "I need to see who is responsible" she said and kissed my forehead. I felt so relieved she didn't judge me and so we slept for the night.

3days past and I didn't hear from Toshiba even after telling him my sister wanted to meet with him. Barbara was running out of patience and she needed to go back to Abuja the next day. "I could take you to his house this evening" I said and she was okay with it, anything to meet my man perhaps.

I waited till about the time Vikings gather in their Iceland, so I wouldn't miss out on seeing him. I got around there but he wasn't in their midst. So I combed around closeby lodges with my sister.

Omg!!! I said silently at the sight of Toshiba, I couldn't tell my sister he was the one cause the sight we met him was appalling. He was sitting comfortably on a tree shade, a girl was sitting on his laps and leaning her head on his broad shoulders while using her hands to play with his beards.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Jasmineflash(f): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
this guy is rugged cool u knw say dis guy is based on meritment and looting and u still let love lead, anyway

I dey ur back

oh and in case ur handsome king has no cute queen my little sis is available,
Lolz

give him a kiss for meh wink

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jasmineflash:
this guy is rugged cool u knw say dis guy is based on meritment and looting and u still let love lead, anyway

I dey ur back

Lolz

Most times we know we aint doing the right thing but we find it very difficult to let go off it all in the name of love...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jasmineflash:

I dey ur back

Lolz

I be rugged s.m nah embarassed lol

Awnnnnn we are still single and searching o..
Wen should we come pay dowry kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
"would you stand up from there" I yelled at that girl. She looked at me, from up to my toes and hissed. Big sis was disappointed in me to say the least.

"Get up o" he said to the girl as he stood up and looked at me without remorse. "You should have waited for me in the house" he whispered. The other girl gave a long hissed and was like "Toshiba, later nah" he nodded and she left. I let the tears flow, why am always in a mess of a relationship.

"You promised you will be back and this is three days and you had no plans of coming" he looked very terrible and pretended to be very angry with me "ehhhhe and so, if I didn't come back so? Come and carry rope and tie me to your waist so I will come back". He was saying all this in the presence of my sister. She has seen all their is to see but she waited behind to see if we could handle our differences.

"I miss you please come back home" I said, this time he pitied me and hugged me. He said he didn't like all my dramas that's why he was upset with him. Then he said I shouldn't bother about Sylvia, the girl on his laps that she is a big idiot. He said I should go home with my sister that he would join us soon. I made him promise he would and he swore then I walked home with Big Sis who was fuming in anger.

The oooo

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Capricorn Aquarius Pisces Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius
July tho
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
"would you stand up from there" I yelled at that girl. She looked at me, from up to my toes and hissed. Big sis was disappointed in me to say the least.

"Get up o" he said to the girl as he stood up and looked at me without remorse. "You should have waited for me in the house" he whispered. The other girl gave a long hissed and was like "Toshiba, later nah" he nodded and she left. I let the tears flow, why am always in a mess of a relationship.

"You promised you will be back and this is three days and you had no plans of coming" he looked very terrible and pretended to be very angry with me "ehhhhe and so, if I didn't come back so? Come and carry rope and tie me to your waist so I will come back". He was saying all this in the presence of my sister. She has seen all their is to see but she waited behind to see if we could handle our differences.

"I miss you please come back home" I said, this time he pitied me and hugged me. He said he didn't like all my dramas that's why he was upset with him. Then he said I shouldn't bother about Sylvia, the girl on his laps that she is a big idiot. He said I should go home with my sister that he would join us soon. I made him promise he would and he swore then I walked home with Big Sis who was fuming in anger.

The oooo
You acted naive even when you saw all the playboy signs from him you still forged ahead, if you dont mind what was so special about him that didn't let you switch a plan B
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ahn ahn. Girls in love sha
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Toshiba!!!!........y do i feel like stabbing u?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2018
You see HP you no follow, DELL dey you no follow, you con dey hassle Made in Japan
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
Toshiba!!!!........y do i feel like stabbing u?
shocked
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by marychommy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
kai u r just beauty without brains. wake up and stop acting like s fool

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
BiadeFolar:
You see HP you no follow, DELL dey you no follow, you con dey hassle Made in Japan
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
parismoore:
You acted naive even when you saw all the playboy signs from him you still forged ahead, if you dont mind what was so special about him that didn't let you switch a plan B
Being young tho.. cute and he didn't give me reasons to doubt him at first so I feel yakata before I could get a chance to get a hold of myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.