Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58226 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Shankieboy: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

29 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by donstan18: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

You are a DEVOTED christian battling with homosexual feelings, I think there's something you ain't telling us.

Tell us, how did it start?
Did you attend a seminary school?
Were you intimidated and molested by anyone?
Have you checked your family history?
What fear pushed you into it?
How many of your friends are aware of this?
Are your parents and siblings aware?
Since you are alternating, why not open up and tell more, for people to know how to direct, advice and lead you.

Shankieboy:

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

Sometimes, there are issues we just don't facelessly or privately solve, no matter how hard we try.

I'll advice you to tell your family members about this, your pastor(if you have one), some of your male friends(especially the rugged and women type of ones), tell some of your female friends(The naughty ones).

, it MIGHT help.

I know how hard it will be for you to open up, I know how much gays are being condemned in our society, but you'v got to brave up and look for solution to your problem, remember it's your happiness we typing about.

I hope and pray you get out of this, brO

Goodluck!

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
I think you should embrace what you are.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Where is durent..

Advice your boy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by NwaAmaikpe: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

People think I am partial because I love lesbians and detest gays.

Don't think I am judging you because I already did.
All homosexuals will go to hell but lesbians will not because they are naturally wired to be at least bisexual.

Sadly, you can't change who you are. It's ingrained in your chromosomes.
You were predestined to be amongst the condemned.

Just enjoy your life and embrace who you are while you await your judgement in the afterlife.

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by XhosaNostra(f): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
Then get yourself a man.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Mznaett: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yimu! undecided

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ekiseme(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
How tf is that even possible? To be feeling your own gender undecided

17 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Only U can define urself... You are incharge of who u want to be..It wont be easy but there is always a way, if u wish to...

But here's the thing, Only in Ng homosexuality is not accepted.I bet if u were born in countries where LGBT are open & accepted, i think u will be more happier..

Talking about suicide..This is not the answer.. You live because u have a purpose... wink Juz be strong.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ekiseme(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I think you should embrace what you are.
just imagine, smh angry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ekiseme:

undecidedI used to think the same way too till I read this article:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2155810-what-do-the-new-gay-genes-tell-us-about-sexual-orientation/

We learn new things everyday

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by fifty5(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Don't let people mislead you. being attracted to same gender is abnormal it is a learned behaviour and you can unlearn it. Let me know your family history first.all you need is a psychological and sociological intervention.

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Get yourself a make sex doll

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ekiseme:

since we're asking dumb, redundant questions.

How tf is it even possible? To be feeling your opposite sex?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Gofwane(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dats quite unfortunate. I really tried to see reasons why a guy will get attracted to another man but i never saw any!

How on earth can you be comfortable smooching, kissing and drilling a fellow man's asss angry

I prefer to die of hiv from a pvssy than live healthy and be banging another guy's nyash.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by haywire07(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
You are what you are, A Gay, beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet him and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!
you just got urself a partner. Just make sure you pay him well after he rips your hole out.

47 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
you just got urself a partner. Just make sure you pay him well after he rips your hole out.
You are repugnant.

And by the way. He is gay. Attracted to Males, remember?
I'm sure he'd love yours instead.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ekiseme(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Awon John Terrys, better enter sambisa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Darksider131: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lots of demons are commenting here, beware not all are humans on the internet, dont listen to those comments.

Dont accept homosexual, cause if you do you will die horrible and then you suffer horribly eternity to enternity.

You can start celibacy and live your life for God than to live a disgusting life.

To those encouraging him to embrace homosexual, may your sons be homosexuals

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Darksider131:
Lots of demons are commenting here, beware not all are humans on the internet, dont listen to those comments.

Dont accept homosexual, cause if you do you will die horrible and then you suffer horribly eternity to enternity.

You can start celibacy and live your life for God than to live a disgusting life.

To those encouraging him to embrace homosexual, may your sons be homosexuals
the way you put it..

Homosexuality is a bigger crime/sin than murder? Fornication? Adultery? Lying? Lust? Stealing? Cheating?

Don't be an hypocrite, Christian

50 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by walepackage(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
Its an abnormality in your chromosome.But,if possibly you can share more light in your socialization process and childhood history,i could deduce the major causes of your personality disorder.Gayism is a learned behaviour.Thou,some see it as a bridge in man's psycho sexual development which can hapen to a man when attaining puberty due to some multi factoral reasons.I bet yours is biological

8 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by haywire07(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
You are repugnant.

And by the way. He is gay. Attracted to Males, remember?
I'm sure he'd love yours instead.
dumbhead . You re only a silly boy searching for a partner

51 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Shankieboy: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
I was never molested.
I was never initiated.
My orientation started since nursery school.
Gayism wasn't even a thing then.
It was never learned.
I never knew I wasn't alone till years ago.

53 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Shankieboy: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
You are what you are, A Gay, beautiful man.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet him and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!
thank you, Queen. Already added you on Facebook.

I hope I come to terms with my Sexuality soon. Don't know if I ever would.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Shukusheka(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2018

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
haywire07:
dumbhead . You re only a silly boy searching for a partner
I lost a few brain cells conversing with you. smiley

Adios, simpleton.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.