Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (58535 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Witnesstony28: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Dude. Let me start by telling you, YOU ARE AMAZING!
You are what you are, A Gay, Beautiful man.
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!

Don't listen to this lady. God made them male and female. Thank God for your openness. God will certainly save you.
Do you pray in tongue? If you can then try doing it more often. You were not created that way. That's a warped view.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by mvem(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
walepackage:
i need to ask you again.When you are young did you suffered from 'peer rejection' and 'peer isolation',or your father possess some of these traits;cold attitude,distant,selfish or aggresive father.Which could lead to loss of"masculine".If you didnt tick the above factors then it may not be a psycho sexual development issue as a child growing up or environmental factors as i thought.Rather,it may be a biological disorder which i fear has a more long term consequence in changing your sexual orientation.
...any solution?... Even the white man with renowned psychologists struggled with homosexual solutions for years, to no avail...that's why now they just accept it
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by FluidQueen(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

Really embarassed , awww I feel so special embarassed cheesy
tongue
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
walepackage:
i need to ask you again.When you are young did you suffered from 'peer rejection' and 'peer isolation',or your father possess some of these traits;cold attitude,distant,selfish or aggresive father.Which could lead to loss of"masculine".If you didnt tick the above factors then it may not be a psycho sexual development issue as a child growing up or environmental factors as i thought.Rather,it may be a biological disorder which i fear has a more long term consequence in changing your sexual orientation.
Ehen! Alas someone with an objective scope of the matter

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by emmykingsok(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
the way you put it..

Homosexuality is a bigger crime/sin than murder? Fornication? Adultery? Lying? Lust? Stealing? Cheating?

Don't be an hypocrite, Christian
Hey babe, no one says homosexuality is bigger than all those sins or crimes you mentioned, at least I'm sure you know it's evil and sin and should never be encouraged by any right thinking person, the same way other sins or crimes should never be encouraged. but you encouraging the guy to live with it even when it's obvious he didn't like such orientation is disgusting. I think what you should do and what made him to post this on NL is help on how to come out from it. so advice him on how to come out from it.

homosexuality is not innate, it can be changed

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by jerrryfemi88: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriendsbut I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work. Bro for real if u want to stop it i have what it takes to stop it in one week just reach me on my line 08059709977 and any other person who is interested should let me know ,in seven days u will testify on this same nairaland .tnx and Godbless u

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I think you should embrace what you are.
worst comment so far
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Topestbilly(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tope if it were easy to flip the switch, we won't have homosexuals in Nigeria. He needs someone to lead him out. Anyways, God can do it.

But your comment and it likes are not helping his situation, homosexual is disgusting and it has to be condemn in all forms. Imagine dat lady telling him to find a dude.

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by LZAA: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Shut the hell up mister.. a federal cou4t ruled that Trump's executive order won't take place. The US Constitution clearly states that all human being have the right to pursue happiness. So Trumpity lost!! Even his secretary of Defense didn't defend the law... lol.
lol of course he won't publicly
Americans dont joke with their defense
trust me when i tell ya u will never see a tranny combatant

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
No amount of prayers and anointing oils would change that, but it's okay. Your god obviously made you that way. In his words, he created man in his own image. You're his image, and your sexuality too.

Stop torturing yourself. Go find love and happiness. Embrace your sexuality. Find a dude. It is who you are. If you eventually meet God and he judges You, ask him why he didn't change you. His fault, not yours. smiley

PS- Send me a message. A DM. We need to talk. Suicide isn't the option. Life's too short to feel this way. Pursue those Orgasms, boy!
worst comment so far

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Daeylar(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
LostMyZeal:

Be honest...Would you wish for a gay or lesbian child...

Honestly I don't see anything wrong.
So no issues if they are gay or lesbian

3 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Terminator1234g: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

I've fasted. 5 days dry. I've been celibate for years but I still find myself attracted to members of my gender.

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depression.

Insults are welcomed.

YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND AND I DON'T know WHY SOME STUPID XTIANS SUPPORT THIS INSANITY.

YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.
I KNOW YOU'LL SEE THIS.

those telling you it's okay won't pull you out of hell my nigga.

Now change your ways and get sense like a real man.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Ademolu2002(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

I'm very close to self hate because I feel disgusted with myself. I've tried to be straight. had several girlfriends but I don't seem to be sexually attracted to them. It just doesn't work.

Insults are welcomed.

The only advice I have to give you is that if you're close to Port Harcourt, go to Omega Power Ministries located at Aluu area of port-Harcourt. That's the man of God that I know can deliver you.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by LostMyZeal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:

Be honest if you do have one what would you do? or even better if you were told while your was wife was pregnant that the child is gonna be gay would you abort it?

I believe in God; above all else, & with God nothing is irredeemable...That child or whoever has such inclinations can be healed.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by jerrryfemi88: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Shankieboy post=65142453]I'm a devoted christian. I believe in Jesus And his teachings. But what I don't seem to understand is Why he hasn't changed my Sexuality. I've prayed. Threatened to harm myself, believing he'll heal me from homosexuality. But all to to no avail.

What do I do? Please, help me. I need a miracle. I need an intervention. Else, I'll wallow in depress call me pls on 08059709977 for a perment cure for real i. Seven days
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Daeylar(f): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:

I guess from your previous post. You never used the word explicitly that "God doesn't Exist"

Oh, OK then,
I don't think god exists though, or at least the Christian God. (As Adepeter2027 told me to always include grin )

Last time I was a Christian was before I asked Hopefullandlord about loosing faith
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by debolayinka(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:

Insults are welcomed.
Can I have your mail?
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
the way you put it..

Homosexuality is a bigger crime/sin than murder? Fornication? Adultery? Lying? Lust? Stealing? Cheating?

Don't be an hypocrite, Christian
keep quayet. you are fvcked
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Topestbilly:

But your comment and it likes are not helping his situation, homosexual is disgusting and it has to be condemn in all forms. Imagine dat lady telling him to find a dude.
Hes already condemning himself.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Daeylar(f): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Deicide:

Be honest if you do have one what would you do? or even better if you were told while your was wife was pregnant that the child is gonna be gay would you abort it ?

Honestly I hope he does,
No child deserves to come into this world and meet parents that don't accept them.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Witnesstony28: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Shankieboy:
I was never molested.
I was never initiated.
My orientation started since nursery school.
Gayism wasn't even a thing then.
It was never learned.
I never knew I wasn't alone till years ago.

Are you really thinking deep to know how, when, where it started? Think deep. You will know.
Also what is your relationship with Jesus like? What do you listen to? Watch? Your mind is the controlling engine of your life. If you can uproot and replace all negative thoughts by replacing them with right thought,certainly you will do well.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by bobydo: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

Hia5
You mean God created him a gay? Habit
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Topestbilly(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hes already condemning himself.

And that's why he's seeking for help so if you can't help him heal up then stop adding salt to his wound just let him be.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

Get the behind him,you son of anachy.
A spirit is in him and u want to incure another one?
For the records,God is not Homo or Gay or Lesb.
He made Adam and Even to sex not Adam and Adam to sex (eve to eve neither)

Ask ur self what is in me? And kill it
Not who am I? And whallow to hell
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by fifty5(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
sparko1:

What is the problem with the black man, a learned behavior, did you learn to have feelings for the opposite sex, do you have to practice? You discover, you are attracted to a lady, besides every straight have preference, some like thin ones, other fat, some chubby, other short, tall.
you have a paucity of knowledge of the aforementioned subject. to you is it normal? He must have been exposed to some stimuli(situations) that has culminated into these behaviorial tendencies that is why in any therapy session you are ask to share your family history. And who told you it is not a learned behaviour it's obvious you don't know how environment influence our biology go and read up on nature vs nurture controversy.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by LostMyZeal(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Daeylar:

Honestly I don't see anything wrong.
So no issues if they are gay or lesbian

Then it's either u are like them or you are a very liberal person...I think it's most likely the former sha

1 Like

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Witnesstony28: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
If u are a "devoted christian" u can't be gay.
People applauding you that it is normal are nt helping matters. I know that "if the son set you free, you are free indeed" ur only option is to seek the son ur fastings may nt be enough, jst like d bible says "u shall find me when u shall seek 4 me with all ur heart" bringing such a sensitive issue online is nt ideal 4 u.
I don't think there is any thing wrong with sharing it. Sin dwell and thrive in secrecy.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Topestbilly(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
bobydo:

Hia5
You mean God created him a gay? Habit

She's getting the attention she seeks.
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by Doctormarrvin: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
O.P! Go and get help for yourself,thinking of suicide won't help,you'll only leave your loved ones in agony. See a professional therapist discreetly because Nigeria is an unfortunate country and trust me you don't want to be openly identified as an homosexual in Nigeria. If you think you're past therapy then I suggest you seek asylum in accommodating countries because it's only a matter of time before people find out about your orientation thus endangering your precious life.
Don't pay attention to any of these atheists shiits on NL,they probably even more confused and depressed than you are. You have the free will to be rid of homosexuality so hang in there bro..but as soon as you associate with these lots on NL trying to convince you with correct sentences and manipulating your religious beliefs and who are probably lesbians and Gays themselves,there's no going back. Just because some people have accepted their abnormality doesn't mean you should. Do not endanger your life by practising homosexuality in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by labake1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
BABANGBALI:
just go abeg

Kini gan
Bcoz I am begging you
Bye bye �
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by walepackage(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
mvem:
...any solution?... Even the white man with renowned psychologists struggled with homosexual solutions for years, to no avail...that's why now they just accept it
yes there is a solution to it if it stems from psycho sexual disorder when growing as a child or environmental factors.But,if it is biological as in 'innate'as believed by some behaviourists, then its a bit dicey to profer a solution to the sexual orientation.But,its not totally imposible
Re: I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation by kinibigdeal(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

And for your mind now you have given him the best advice. You want him to remain a gay when he himself is trying to deliver himself from the demon. Where your Morality?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Japanese Porn Industry In Shortage Of Men (photos) / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.