Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

#bbnaija: Viral Video Of Tobi And Cee-c Making Love Under The Duvet Last Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #bbnaija: Viral Video Of Tobi And Cee-c Making Love Under The Duvet Last Night (2744 Views)

Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet / Bbnaija: Here's A Video Of Tobi And Cee-c Doing Things Under The Duvet Last Nigh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Viral Video Of Tobi And Cee-c Making Love Under The Duvet Last Night by propertycheck: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
On BBNaija , after being heavily criticized for being a fool for love after making several failed attempts at Cee-C, Tobi finally got what he longed for. The patient dog eats the fattest bone, they say.

Tobi and Cee-C were captured snuggling and romancing under the duvet in what looked like an intense session to me.

Both of them were captured locking lips and making some soft touches for more than 5 minutes, in a BBNaija video released here

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua's Golden House!! / Happy Birthday Mr Seun / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.