Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives (32178 Views)

Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others / The Truth That John The Baptist Testified / Meet The Prophet With 39 Wives, 103 Children And 232 Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by LZAA: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
stane007:
A self-proclaimed Kenyan prophet with 39 wives has claimed he is the reincarnated John the Baptist.

Nabii Yohana married 39 wives who have borne him 103 children and 232 grandchildren.

Nabii Yohana never eats meat and has never shaved since he was born. He also claims to resurrect the dead and plans on launching his Bible.

Three wives of self-proclaimed prophet Nabii Yohana (V) from Nandolia village, Bukembe West Ward Kanduyi Constituency, are deceased yet he says he’s not done.

Nairobian website sde.co.ke reports he said:

“God chooses these wives for me. I have never dated any of them but God brings them to me.”

“And according to God’s word, I’m supposed to marry up to 48 wives so that I don’t commit adultery,” says the man who has never shaved since birth.

Nabii Yohana who is a strict vegetarian has five homes: Six of his wives live in Soi, Lugari Sub County, five in Kimilili, five in Chereng’any, 16 in Kakamega town and four are in Kitale town.

He revealed that his wives cook for him saga, suja (bitter vegetables) and murenda. He doesn’t eat meat.

Originally born Ronald Nakalila Wanyama, Nabii claims that he is the reincarnated John the Baptist.

“I am John the Baptist who was beheaded. I lived as a white man in the US and now Africa where I’ll live for 280 years.

According to the prophecy God gave me, I will die but resurrect and live for another 2,700 years.”

Nabii claims that he is on a mission to:

“Save mankind from corruption, homosexuality and bad governance. I am the way, the truth and the last prophet sent by God.”

But to perform this role, he has revised the current bible because it is outdated.

“My bible will be unveiled on April 23 at my Muungano Church of Holy Spirit for All Nations at Nandolia village in Bungoma,” he said.

“President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto will be the chief guests during the launch because we want them to give us money for printing many books to be distributed countrywide,” he said.

In an interview with The Nairobian at his home in Bungoma County, Nabii Yohana claims his bible which took him 68 years to author has 93 books: 48 books for Old Testament.

Some of the books include Mfarisayo Wilson, Agnes, Mfarisayo Geoffrey, Benson (II), Peter Petro and Mfarisayo Peter among others.

Nabii’s new bible only has verses unlike the Holy Bible which is divided into chapters.

The self-proclaimed prophet who commands a huge following in Bungoma, Uasin Gishu, Nandi and Kisumu County says churches in Kenya have until April this year to migrate.

The prophet says he will petition the Kenyan government to replace the shilling with his currency called mzawadi and he wants President Uhuru to move Central Bank headquarters to the Kenya-Uganda border at Lwakhakha where his new currency ‘Mzawadi ‘ will be launched.

“The current currency is the source of all ills like corruption, robbery with violence, political assassinations and the spread of HIV /AIDS and it must be abolished for this country to prosper.

The image of President Mzee Jomo Kenyatta on the currency implies that it is his private property,” he told The Nairobian.

Nabii Yohana who also prays for the sick and claims to resurrect the dead, has clients ranging from politicians to top government officials.

“I bring back the dead by jumping over them three times,” he said. To heal the sick, “I step on them and they receive their healing.”

http://lailasnews.com/im-john-baptist-says-kenyan-prophet-39-wives/

lalasticlala
grin grin grin grin
103 grin grin

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Robisky001(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Be sensitive to the devices of the devil... If you think the world aren't ending soon you better have a rethink it's closer than you think. Give your lives entirely to God and be save.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Kulas: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
And many ladies after he married 1st wife, still agreed to be 2nd wife ,up to 39th wife?. Hmmmm. So women are the cheapest thing to pack any number you want and dey bleep them?. 39 women being serviced by one di.ck.Its a pity.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by perdollar(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
akeebagp:

You must be dementia for making such derogatory remark about the messenger of Allah(SAW). Have u ever see a Muslim making such about Jesus (AS)? It shows refinedness and civilization of Islam. if u don't know ask, cos my people perish because of lack of knowledge (according to ur bible).
chai! jihadist wat did u just said? i dont see a difference btw u n d delutional man. think abt d reality of islam.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lmao
A fantastically stewpid man
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
Another African with an activated Kundalini who has no idea what has happened to him and how to use the Powers cos he was not able to develop his left brain. Now his right brain is vibrating at Cosmic level and his left brain is as dull as that of a goat.

He can not lie about his healing and power of sex, it comes with the awakening, but all the other bullshiit about currency and religion is terribly nonsensical.

The good thing is that he has been allocated enough time to remain on 3D to sort out his left brain hemisphere, the faculty of the reptilians.

Africans need to read more on these stuff before they jump in and start sounding crazy.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by john6006: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
everybody just dey claim ....well baba God no vex oooo becos na you course am as u create humanbeing
grin
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Evince(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Seems I just got a vision to write my own Bible.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by john6006: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Evince:
Seems I just got a vision to write my own Bible.

no write bible way go put u for trouble ooo shocked
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Sterope(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nope! You are just an idio.t with 39 wives
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Chochovini: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
greatjoey:
It is nothing new. This is how ISLAM began by Mohammed who claimed to be receiving instructions from Allah and committed so many atrocities in the process. Today, though he is since dead, he has staggering followership across the world who keep praying to God to have mercy on him (Mohammed) day and night.
Hahahahaha! God have mercy.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
SHOW THE 39 WIVEA FACE NAH
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by elnoor: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
olatunji390:
Don't even know what to say
yes u don't know!!! if it were Muslim did it, you may have something to say. so no insult today.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Stevebamdex(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Zanas:
How the fvck did they get 39 women to agree to get married to the same man? John the Baptist? Hell No, more like king Solomon
Please don't disgrace king solomon by comparing him with this lunatic.
That man is obviously a fool together with those who attends his church.
His testimony reeks of ignorance.
He is launching his own bible grin
He want his face shown on the country's currency. grin.
His intentions are so bad,self centered and naïve. sad
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by BabatCargo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ok oo...
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by greatjoey: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
akeebagp:

You must be dementia for making such derogatory remark about the messenger of Allah(SAW). Have u ever see a Muslim making such about Jesus (AS)? It shows refinedness and civilization of Islam. if u don't know ask, cos my people perish because of lack of knowledge (according to ur bible).

Your insult on my person confirms the many atrocities identified with you religion. Who told you its only Christians that see everything evil about Islam. What if I am not a christian. Tell me, what is the meaning of SAW (Salallahu Allahu Wassalam). It means, may the peace of Allah be with him. Now, if he led a perfect life on earth and all his deed including paedophilism, womanising, taking g the wife of his adopted son for a wife, killing of innocent souls and forcing their wives to be his etc were ordered by God, why would the Muslim Ummah be praying for his soul to be at peace with God even till date? Be reasonable and draw conclusion yourself. There is o e thing central with all fake prophets just like Mohammed; 'womanising'.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Stevebamdex(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
greatjoey:
It is nothing new. This is how ISLAM began by Mohammed who claimed to be receiving instructions from Allah and committed so many atrocities in the process. Today, though he is since dead, he has staggering followership across the world who keep praying to God to have mercy on him (Mohammed) day and night.
I agree with you 100%..the dark age really helped mohammed carnal ambition and spiritual delusionalism..the enormous ignorance of those who lived around him was the reason why he claimed to have met a spirit who gave him a message that couldn't be verified either by himself or by the people who refused to discerned or deciphered the truth in the word of God. Hence,they ignorantly believed his ungodly testimony because he associated everything about his belief with the bible..
Had it been,mohammed came at a time like this,he would have been exposed and tagged a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
yea! me too i am Goliath the Giant! grin
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Martin0(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
yea! me too i am Goliath the Giant! grin

yeah zakiusgrin
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martin0:

yeah zakiusgrin
onye mkpu mkpu! grin
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
akeebagp:

Truth be told...there is atleast one documented episode of the self appointed last prophet hallucinating about sleeping with his wives which was then attributed to the power of some witch doctor, he was also said to have the sexual urge of many men. Putting all that in perspective; your prophet isnt very much different from this kenyan dude...all symptoms of bipolar mania.
P.s you would only be deceiving yourself to say no errors in your "holy" book.
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by PrinceVM(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Lala ... This man need to Pray for U so dat U can have Snakes Kingdom to ur name... Dat nigga is what Nigeria need now to change our current problem... All hail d modern day JoHn B
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gungnir:
Somebody stone that nigga angry

why stone him can you do what he is doing, can you even last 38 secs in bed?
this man services 38 women every day, learn from him.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
onye mkpu mkpu! grin

hahahaha. gringrin gina igbo
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
All forms of belief is dillusional and false. Whatever requires believe is false. Truth need not to be believed, truth is to be known.
It is obvious the man is not asleep like most of us that claims to know, he is more awakened, but his mind is definitely not properly groomed.

Most religions that became popular today started in a way similar to this. If people have the opportunity of seeing how what they've been dying and killing for started, majority will find it hard to forgive themselves of their ignorance and stupidity.

This man followers are not too different from any other believers out there (all credits to brainwashing). It takes a fearless heart to know or agree that all nah fabrication, tools for manipulation.

The creator of the universe need no man (mortal man) to communicate his words, the message will be corrupted; mind cannot relay it, ego will get it twisted, the reason for all nonsense flying for centuries.
Nature has never stopped speaking to human but it takes a silent mind to hear.
Please be awakened.
Find your own light, it's there inside..waiting
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Galantis: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Or john the rapist grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by bizhop01: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
He try Sha,me I don't even have one angry
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by tunnamaniah(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
quentin06:

why stone him can you do what he is doing, can you even last 38 secs in bed?
this man services 38 women every day, learn from him.
lolzzz, wtf loolzzz, you get point sha

1 Like

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Martin0:

hahahaha. gringrin gina igbo
i dey try na! grin
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Martin0(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
gypsey:
i dey try na! grin
u dey try well well. grin
Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by KingSango(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin

There is no Jesus Christ
www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives by Ceasardgreat(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
This wan don strong pass buhari regime grin grin

You go see nweeeeeeeeeee!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018 / Atheism And Logical Fallacies : Here Are 10 Logical Fallacies Atheists Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.