Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 (1259 Views)

How To Reset Trial Period Of Any Software And Use Them For Life In PC / How To Use Xender To Transfer File Between Your Android And PC Without USB Cable / Download Any Software For A Token. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by lilkudos(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
http://www.hi5ivtech.com/2018/02/how-to-speed-up-slow-pc-without-any.html

I was having this serious problem of slow and hanging processes on my laptop, it seemed almost impossible to work or do anything on my laptop, so I had to do a research and I found out this great solution which solved the problem of slowing down or hanging on my laptop without using any software or formatting the system, so I decided to share it with you guys, you might have the same problem and looking for solution, search no more because you have found it.

I’m just going to laydown the processes with the help of images to help you understand and be able to do it without much struggle.

Okay. Let’s start.

1. Click on “Start Menu” click on search and type “msconfig” without the quotes.

2. Click on msconfig or press enter.

3. Select the “General Option” now check the “selective start” option and un-tick “load startup items”.

4. Select the “Service” option, tick the “Hide all Microsoft services”, now after ticking this option.

5. Click on “Disable all” option.

6. Click on “Apply” and “OK”. The system will ask you to restart or restart later. Choose restart and allow the system to restart.

Now you’re PC is working fine again. Share if it worked for you or feel free to ask questions or leave a comment.

Good luck.

@lalasticlala

http://www.hi5ivtech.com/2018/02/how-to-speed-up-slow-pc-without-any.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by CallMeNJay: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by Pauls0n(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is not a good method, you can only use this if you're trying to install a software like Microsoft Windows that have been giving you problem to install.

This method will disable some service that won't allow your laptop to run properly.
Re: How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by nonny1212: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
What about battery.. My battery don't last again after my windows 10 fall creator update. From 4hrs to 1:50mins ... Please any help?
Re: How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by lilkudos(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
nonny1212:
What about battery.. My battery don't last again after my windows 10 fall creator update. From 4hrs to 1:50mins ... Please any help?

if after you updated a system and it develops a fault.... just rollback the update.. that is uninstall the update. it's will be normal again
Re: How To Speed Up A Slow PC Without Any Software Or Formatting - Windows 7,8,10 by nonny1212: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2018
alright thanks
lilkudos:

if after you updated a system and it develops a fault.... just rollback the update.. that is uninstall the update. it's will be normal again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lots Of Clean US Used Iphone 6s &6 16gb Available / Lenovo Corei5,4gb Ram,320gb Hdd... 30k sold / Hp Compaq 4410t 160gb 2gb Ram @48k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.