Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? (1253 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / Which of the Church Service do you intend to go as Churches Resumes / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
You must know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free!

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2018

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
'

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
''

1 Share

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Vvvv

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
nn

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
kkkk

Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Addul Accra:
Oh great forum.. it is with much happiness i drop this information... truly I have been without GM directions before and I am now passing through his direction..

I tell you this because it is true.. there is much enjoyment and opportunity following GM directions

We see success day and night

Sellasie Accra:
I seeee

Addul Accra:
The gods cause human to fight for our success

It is now I understand when Gm says.. WHEN IT GET BETTER, IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.. because here is it I am benefiting without him but tomorrow I return to him for another directions he willingly give more..

Thanks to the gods..

Odogwu Akataaka:
Angels guide

The gods are wise. It's truth when we say what we know to be true. May the gods and goddesses enlarge your coast Addul

You see one thing about me. I don't like individuals because they are fair or dark in complexion neither do I hate someone because he said this and that. My love grows for you when you know the truth. Hence am sure that truth is life, I take someone who knows the truth as my flesh and blood because we have something in common. That's the word in occult "brotherhood"

Person who knows the truth is a reflection of life and life is always in him. Those who knows the truth always work in the light, they shine in all they do. Those who knows the truth says the truth regardless people's opinion

Those who knows the truth declares the truth whenever and however.

This is a Ghanaian man. Not even a Nigerian but he is proud to say the truth he knows because he has seen the light accepting the truth

Not minding peoples opinion

While Nigerians are still on the cupboard, hiding their face on the curtain as if their face are made of gold: therefore refuses to say the truth

One thing I know is this, you can't hide the moon. Even when the whole community makes a collection of umbrella and raise their hands in support: you can't hide the moon

It's impossible!
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
In as much as we don't ask for advertising, broadcast, praise and lots more but then: say the truth

Don't be here shouting I am finished I am finished only to go down 100 ft below when the gods and goddesses answered and set you back through light house of wisdom

If you don't do any other thing, at least provide words of truth. It will encourage others to follow suit

Be a lamp holder and a light to your fellow

In as much as we don't ask for your gold and silver, that doesn't prevent you from saying the truth you know

Failure to do so is ingratitude

And you know what it does, it cause deny!

Don't be ingrate!

Some of you the very moment you joined us @light house of wisdom has the ability to promise heaven and earth not knowing that the gods can't be deceived

Last time I was greatly disappointed while I recalled an incident that took place between a member of light house of wisdom and his family/brother at the course of his ritual deliverance which saw to his present success. To my surprise, he said "GM could you believe I have forgotten all these you recalled today which are true"

All of you who are with us @whatsaap read the report. I was highly disappointed but then I understood that's all but human

Fools easily forget the ugly past

This is why I don't panic by your report. What is that I haven't heard? What is that I haven't seen? What is that?

Nothing!

Absolutely nothing!!
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
But then I tell you, be good! Get life, get truth!!

Truth is life therefore always say and defend the truth you know

Don't be shy

Don't say people would say. Eh they will assume!
Eh they will know!
I ask you, what if they know?

I said, what if they said?

So, what happens?
Heaven will fall or water will stop running like yesterday?

So you be the first to do juju or you become the first to be heard who did charm?

What is that that is going to happen is what I wish to know that would make you to keep mute, hiding your face as if you have golden or diamond face

This is why I isi mmiri igbo nille can't cease to be good to mankind irrespective your tribe and border

I will be the last to please people closer to me only to displease people far away.

You can see it!

Am sure that this which makes this young man to report positively, defending and canvassing the truth he knows to the notice of the masses is smaller to compare with what those who said they are Igbo, Yoruba and other tribes here (closer) has experienced from our services yet none has the courage

Last time, I complained about a lady who married for over 8 years without a child

The truth is that human are ingrate

And this is why people still suffer today and it look as if the gods are weak therefore can't stand their course

Understand the spirits hates pride heart and ignorant mind

Your inability to say the truth, reward good for good, show appreciation through thanks and other means you can is called evil

The lady was all through our meeting on my neck

Her voice was as gently as the dove as as sweet as trumpet

That if isi mmiri igbo is a womanizer, I could have taken her for a night if not for any other thing her beautiful voice like of the queen of the coast

But then, all these are just a mere explanation to help tell the mutual relationship which existed all through the period

I can't at the same time deny her obedient. She was so obedient to last order. Desperate woman!

It took us quit numbered of rituals for success

After the last ritual, I ceased to hear from her

Just like you can bear me witnesses, I don't care to call people

Not because I don't wish all the time to say Heloo but my office can't permit such time

Though she wasn't on our whatsaap group then but we could chat on whatsaap and Facebook all through the ritual period until we performed the last ritual e exercise

What is the ugly news here?

While she conceived, she refused to call and say isi mmiri igbo nille, our prayers have been answered ooo

Help me say thanks to the gods just like Addul did
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It's only these the gods required of you

Say thanks

Be grateful

Eat your fowl, eat your cow, drive your luxury cars but say thanks

Any priest who said the gods said, come and build house for me for a prayer answered is a liar and a deceiver

The gods will punish him for lieing with their names

Just say thanks

And some of you don't even know what it means to say thanks

Saying thanks to Odogwu makes him do more what about the gods?

It was one day I was consulting the gods on a matter which does not have to do with the woman as said

I through my ugiri on the ground to consult the gods

You know what the spirits can do, it's only a fool who despise their powers

They left what I asked them and start asking me about the woman. They said, has she not called to inform you about her pregnancy?

I answered No

They said, call her for a confirmation

I left consultation and pick my phone

Ones, she answered

I asked her about her well being. She answered positively admitting success

I was asking her round about question to see if she can say something as regards the report

She ignored

Until I asked her, how many months are the pregnancy now?

She asked me jokingly, how did you know am pregnant Odogwuakataaka?

I didn't respond!

She said, emmm am still observing but never believe. It's not up to three months

I was bittered in spirit and has to cut the call. Since that very day till today, I haven't received call from her in human and spirits

It's more than 2yrs now

How many do I count?

Is it those of you who would come, begging for me to use my money to do their work, promising to pay the balance afterwards

When it's been done, she/he would go and expect you call to remind them

Some of them could only pay completion when they most needed your assistance

Whenever you see her calling after so many period of time, know it's for another mission. It's then she would say, ehee Odogwuakataaka, hope am still owing your balance?

Do you ask me to ask who?
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
They think it's sense not knowing it simply defines their state of ingratitude

Otherwise no way a sane man or woman would thought about paying evil with good

It's only insanity that encourage such

Even when you don't call for appreciation or Thanksgiving, try your best to balance your debt in spiritual cases

Understand a priest who took money from the temple to complete your ritual exercise wishes you well therefore don't repay him with evil

Doing so is highest order of ignorant which causes early death, poverty or insanity

Be good to help you leave long on earth

I can't remember any priest who take advance to complete ritual exercise but I do

I don't do it because I have too much but to help mankind. It's my nature, don't help recreate it for it will have to affect others if not you

If I should stop it today, perhaps you have already crossed the border turning back to ask the bridge to break in two. That's to say, progress of your failure is not your main concern

Is very bad

It's evil of you

And those of you who have sense of appreciation, keep with your good sense and always appreciate every good deed. Heaven and earth shall forever provide for you

Don't think the little you give from your purse will less your purse. No! It won't rather it will cause increase. Be a greatful heart and always give to receive

I grow day by day, financially otherwise, how it happens I don't know but all I know is that increase has been my inheritance

Should I stop sowing seed of help to known and unknown men? No!

I am a messenger. I am not here to win and own the world. I understand I am on transit. Therefore I make my bed to help success lie on it

Don't discourage me with your ingratitude. Stay away from me if you know you are ingrate. I hate you like I hate lies

What this young man Addul has done simply defines the human in him not animal in him

Coming out bold enough to say to me "GM please and please again... Help me thank the spirits that made this possible"

This simply defines wisdom and understanding, knowing that it's true he did perform the sacrifices as instructed but the gods are good enough to him "hearing his prayers"

Some ofeke in our midst like the woman I mentioned earlier could have ignore the Thanksgiving saying after all I took my money and bought the sacrificial items

After all I spent thousands of money to do this spell

But then you fool forgot to realize that not all who spent huge amount of money for spells got their results

To whom they will show mercy they will show mercy

Otherwise how many spells and how many times have you gone to spiritual home, how was the results?

Can you tell me today and now is the time you heard about spirituality? Can you beat your chest to tell me this is the first time you have done juju?

But then, this is the time it gained divine approval therefore give thanks
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
What's the link to join your whatsap group?
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Addul Accra:
We see success day and night

Odogwu Akataaka:
Isee

Addul Accra:
The gods cause human to fight for our success

Odogwu Akataaka:
That's just but the truth! More light to your path

Addul Accra:
It is now I understand when Gm says.. WHEN IT GET BETTER, IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.. because here is it I am benefiting without him but tomorrow I return to him for another directions he willingly give more..

Odogwu Akataaka:
Truth is life _ eziokwu bụ ndụ that's why we keep saying it. Ofeke never understand!

Addul Accra:
Thanks to the gods..

Odogwu Akataaka:
This is highest Thanksgiving. Not thanks to GM

GM does not have any reason to reason human thanks. Just give thanks to the gods

When you do, I have my share from their benevolent thus their lamp is a light to my path. When they receive your Thanksgiving from what they did through us, they stand for me for another course

I wasn't happy as a human the very day the gods asked about the lady. Now I remembered her name "oluchi"

Most times some of you do not know that your Thanksgiving makes way for us

Should you don't know, know it now and understand how

I said your Thanksgiving makes way for us priest

If you don't know, know it today that we priest are beggars

We give day and night

We beg the gods and goddesses as high powers

We depend on them day and night for effect of every ritual exercise

If we keep begging and they keep doing, responding to our plea without the people coming for a Thanksgiving, how will they be happy to do more for more people even to you when you come back requesting for more or other things?

Do you see how your Thanksgiving has effect in us and our work

?

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. The truth we know we make known to you day and night

You must know the truth to help you make a difference

Say No to Ofekeism _ ofeke ajọ ka!!!!

At this juncture I permit you to say your mind, ask your questions and expect answers

It's light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We are more spiritual than physical.

Those of who who join us newly, kindly identify yourself by telling us your names and location. e. g. Am John from Owerri or am Esther from Akure. This is all we needed to know about you. When you do, monitors will contact you privately with information to help you keep spiritual fitness

Our forum guides at same time reaches you if you must do as instructed

As regards the forum guide, I take one more time to counsel us to take time reading our forum guides to help us stay positive by the instructions.

We ask you refuse yourself to be used against the guide

This forum is beyond my control that's to say, day by day am loosing total control of light house of wisdom

Few days ago I was angry over scamm alert as posted on our whatsaap group. I swap into action out of annoyance, I said what I know I would do at any point in time if am been challenged

To my greatest surprise, after few hours of the voice report, ezumezu reported warning me not to think about the report twice. That I should never cause harm to anyone @light house of wisdom.

I was weak!
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
I have to say it without hiding the truth, am loosing total control of this great forum

Let's make it great!

We have supernatural backup. Let's enjoy their support

I understand every bit of their information as warned! I can't boast of inviting anyone here. I didn't invite anyone here. Whosoever that is here is here not by my principal power but by infinite powers.

I took time after the caution to ponder over the whole report, it was then I realized that greater percents of members of light house of wisdom are messengers who lost their part

This I realized looking at our consult report list

It happens that greater number of individuals which we have consulted so far @light house of wisdom are messengers

At that juncture, I saw the reason to praise the wisdom of the gods

Angels guide
Re: Are There Evil Spirits In The Water As Churches Preached? by bunbit23: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ng

(1) (Reply)

Chiristians - Does God Really Forgive This Kind Of "Repentant" Sinners? / Breaking: Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi Son Become Born Again / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.