Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

New Direction To Make Money Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Direction To Make Money Online (691 Views)

Make Money With Me In A Better Direction / 36% Say Nigeria Heading In Right Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Direction To Make Money Online by Sarah140: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please i really want to start an online business. PLEASE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR WHERE TO INVEST/DUMP MONEY. i need an idea like maybe an app, a forum, a blog , a website of some sort ..legit...that i can start and will make big money for it...i thought starting my own forum like nairaland but i dont know how far it will go ..please i need suggestions
Re: New Direction To Make Money Online by mcqwerty(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2018
You could start a niche blog and work actively at it. Though earning from blogging takes some time because people have to know you and thereby build traffic,it is a profitable venture when done correctly.

Same goes for a forum, you need to target a specific niche/industry/market. The problem with forum too is that of traffic and getting recognition. It's more difficult unless you get really creative.

You can trade Forex and make money daily or weekly from buy and selling currencies online. The only thing is you need financial market knowledge, training and experience to make money consistently. With the training, you can even start bitcoin trading which is quite hot right now.

Contact me if you need a blog, forum or want to Learn Forex or cryptocurrency trading.

Take care.
Re: New Direction To Make Money Online by SokoDobo: 6:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Sarah140:
Please i really want to start an online business. PLEASE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR WHERE TO INVEST/DUMP MONEY. i need an idea like maybe an app, a forum, a blog , a website of some sort ..legit...that i can start and will make big money for it...i thought starting my own forum like nairaland but i dont know how far it will go ..please i need suggestions

Check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/4609055/invest-own-equity-promising-tech
Re: New Direction To Make Money Online by Sarah140: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2018
ANY NEW IDEAS?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Loan Of N20,000 , To Pay N10,000 As Interest / Check How I Earn 1000naira Daily / Come In If You Want To Make Daily Profit With Sport Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.