Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) (19838 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
kkkp:
I saw my tribe on the poster. These Igbos are mad!

Just ignore their delusions. They'll sit at Umuahia and Afikpo and concoct all sorts of rubbish. Wetin concern Urhobo concern Biafra? Wetin concern Itsekiri concern Igbo?

These dudes have not learnt yet.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
BininKingdom:

Are you Isoko, Urhobo or Ijo
Why do you want to take poison for another person?

The trio have already said, countless of times, that they aren't interested. When will you guys get the message?

I thought this was a thing of the past. Some of you are just silly trouble makers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by EternalTruths: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I have carefully read all the contributions by all and sundry, and I must add that such healthy debate on whether Biafra should be an exclusively Igbo or Igboid nation comprising of all Igbo speaking communities in the SE, SS and elsewhere or if the new nation we are aspiring for should include the other minorities of SS or elsewhere. However, I must add at this juncture that there is hardly any country that is 100% homogeneous ethnic wise. Biafra of Igbos alone will be perfect but also, Biafra comprising of our neighbors will equally be good only if certain things are gotten right first and these factors includes
1. Are these minority tribes passionate about Biafra the same way Igbos are?
2. There is a constant fear of Igbo domination by these disparate groups and these has led to unnecessary hate and suspicion against the Igbos domiciled in their places.
3 This is similar to factor two above, Igbos alone will comprise over 60% of the population of Biafra, now add that to the enterprising, hardworking and aggressive nature of Igbos, don't you think these people will start crying of marginalization and domination irrespective of whether Biafra is made to be the most free country in the world? Or are we going to allow the same Quota system that ruined Nigeria to take place in Biafra so that the minorities won't cry of domination?
4. How are we going to resolve the Ijaw vs Itshekiri fight in Warri? This would certainly be a hotspot of potential violence.
5. Where would the capital be? P.H, Enugu or Owerri?
6. Based on population & democracy, Igbos will rule forever and the fears of the minorities of being dominated will be justified, how do we reconcile this?
7. If we chose to make Biafra an only Igbo affair, how do we reconcile the status of P.H? Parts of P.H is owned by Ikwere-Igbo while others like Ogoni and kalabari also have stakes, so do we carve P.H or abandon the city?

I believe in Biafra because I know that Nigeria has absolutely no future and will forever remain hopeless but we must be careful on the Biafra we want.

Please l need answers to my questions above.

Referendum will put to rest everything.

Those who oppose Referendum are evil.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
benben1000:

Those people claiming SS against Biafraa here on Nairaland are afonjas. No normal SS person will be against Biafraa considering after 50 yrs of being deceived.

I am from the SS and I am 100% against any Biafra where Igbos alone will be the majority in the midst of numerous minorities.

However, I support a Biafra that is 100% Igbo. You have the freedom to decide your future as an ethnic nation.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
fratermathy:

Just ignore their delusions. They'll sit at Umuahia and Afikpo and concoct all sorts of rubbish. Wetin concern Urhobo concern Biafra? Wetin concern Itsekiri concern Igbo?

[/s]

YES! WE WILL KEEP ADDING ALL OF U THE SAME WAY U KEEP ADDING US TO YOUR NIGERIA UNTIL EVERYTHING IS RESOLVED.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
fratermathy:

The trio have already said, countless of times, that they aren't interested. When will you guys get the message?

I thought this was a thing of the past. Some of you are just silly trouble makers.
[/s]

AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED URHOBO ARE BIAFRANS. PERIOD!
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Malawian(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
uckennety:
Each time i see biafran map and i see isoko,urhobo ,ijaw and ogoni in it

I feel like taking poison

You know, they are not really needed in Biafra, the only groups really needed are the ones in North Central due to their large arable farm lands. All the same, it is not strategic to be surrounded by hostile enemies, so the very reason we have to break them out as well. They can always break away from Biafra to form their own country, but they cant break away from Nigeria and Nigeria will totally surround us with their bad belle. breaking them out is not for them per say, but for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by hammer6F: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:

I am from the SS [s]and I am 100% against any Biafra where Igbos alone will be the majority in the midst of numerous minorities.

However, I support a Biafra that is 100% Igbo. You have the freedom to decide your future as an ethnic nation.[/s]

TRASH!

U DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE U ARE FROM. LOST CAUSE!

YOUR NOT EVEN FIT TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF, U WANT TO SPEAK FOR WHO?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
hammer6F:

TRASH!

Waste of MB.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by benben1000: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:
[s]

I am from the SS and I am 100% against any Biafra where Igbos alone will be the majority in the midst of numerous minorities.

However, I support a Biafra that is 100% Igbo. You have the freedom to decide your future as an ethnic nation.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by benben1000: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
hammer6F:

TRASH!

HE IS AN AFONJA DEMON...THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL I TELL YOU

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by uba1991: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
D worst part is even d rejected,ridiculed,shameless,good for nothing OSU' are claiming biafla.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by uckennety(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
BininKingdom:

Are you Isoko, Urhobo or Ijo
Why do you want to take poison for another person?

Igbo
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by gidgiddy: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:

Itsekiri and Urhobo share a state with a huge number of Igbos/Igboids/ Ika-Igbos collectively knows as Anioma or sometimes, Delta Igbos. For that fact alone, Delta state would be within the range of those who want a referendum.

Or did you think that Igbos are going to let go of 1 inch of their land just because Urhobos are in Delta state?
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Dainfamous: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I have carefully read all the contributions by all and sundry, and I must add that such healthy debate on whether Biafra should be an exclusively Igbo or Igboid nation comprising of all Igbo speaking communities in the SE, SS and elsewhere or if the new nation we are aspiring for should include the other minorities of SS or elsewhere. However, I must add at this juncture that there is hardly any country that is 100% homogeneous ethnic wise. Biafra of Igbos alone will be perfect but also, Biafra comprising of our neighbors will equally be good only if certain things are gotten right first and these factors includes
1. Are these minority tribes passionate about Biafra the same way Igbos are?
2. There is a constant fear of Igbo domination by these disparate groups and these has led to unnecessary hate and suspicion against the Igbos domiciled in their places.
3 This is similar to factor two above, Igbos alone will comprise over 60% of the population of Biafra, now add that to the enterprising, hardworking and aggressive nature of Igbos, don't you think these people will start crying of marginalization and domination irrespective of whether Biafra is made to be the most free country in the world? Or are we going to allow the same Quota system that ruined Nigeria to take place in Biafra so that the minorities won't cry of domination?
4. How are we going to resolve the Ijaw vs Itshekiri fight in Warri? This would certainly be a hotspot of potential violence.
5. Where would the capital be? P.H, Enugu or Owerri?
6. Based on population & democracy, Igbos will rule forever and the fears of the minorities of being dominated will be justified, how do we reconcile this?
7. If we chose to make Biafra an only Igbo affair, how do we reconcile the status of P.H? Parts of P.H is owned by Ikwere-Igbo while others like Ogoni and kalabari also have stakes, so do we carve P.H or abandon the city?

I believe in Biafra because I know that Nigeria has absolutely no future and will forever remain hopeless but we must be careful on the Biafra we want.

Please l need answers to my questions above.
You have a point I will tell you some few points,it will look at bit unsettled to you but I assure you that people who willingly vote to join the new nation Biafra by referendum that will solve all the border problems we have good geographical landmass that accommodates all the igboid clans which spill over southsouth and some parts of Benue that practice the same market days like the igboid group's that spreed across Biafran territories.

Biafrans are not lacking anything in human resources we build big towns and cities anywhere we are found,we are practicing a free society where you are free to be who you want to be without tribal incite in it.

We are a free nation,a nation that create equal opportunities for everyone to achieve their goal's in life,a free society as you can already see how biafrans civil rights movement show their willingness to get their future off the evil Nigeria which is suppressing their future and lender young men and women worthless and frustrated in Nigeria.
Nigeria is evil,too many innocent blood spill in one nigeria and still counting is a result of evil and unrepentant no reconciliation whatsoever and they act like lifes worth nothing,people get slaughtered in other regions oh yes,they worth nothing to them but common referendum they cannot accept so that all these nemesis will stop.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

Itsekiri and Urhobo share a state with a huge number of Igbos/Igboids/ Ika-Igbos collectively knows as Anioma or sometimes, Delta Igbos. For that fact alone, Delta state would be within the range of those who want a referendum.

Or did you think that Igbos are going to let go of 1 inch of their land just because Urhobos are in Delta state?

Errm.. What's the business of Itsekiri/Urhobo/Isoko with Anioma? Do we share the same homelands? Delta State is an artificial construct of IBB. We all know where our territories start and end in the so-called Delta State.

So feel free to take your kin and kith anywhere they are. We are not related or connected with you guys. Don't push your delusions too far. Itsekiris do not even share common borders with Igbos whatsoever. Urhobos have no business with Biafra in any form. If the Anioma people want to follow you guys, by all means, let them do so. Our lands do not interlap.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by diamondsword: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
only those who haven't seen biafra nation as proposed by nnamdi kanu have those unfounded fear of igbo domination. According to the proposal biafra shall be a united nation with parliamentary government and every constituent nation shall has it own national government with full control of her people destiny election of head of state shall take place in the house of deputy which shall be madeup of traditional rulers in biafraland and the leader of party with majority in the parliament become the prime minister now tell me how igbo will dominate in such a free state
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Can you see, by denying the relevancy of history, you throw your people, our people into the hands of landgrabbers from the east and west. Instead of uniting with your brothers from your only precolonial kingdom, you have chosen to bicker with them and deny your identity. Now how are you going to justify sharing land with Anioma ? The "artificial" claim with do.
fratermathy:

Errm.. What's the business of Itsekiri/Urhobo/Isoko with Anioma? Do we share the same homelands? Delta State is an artificial construct of IBB. We all know where our territories start and end in the so-called Delta State.

So feel free to take your kin and kith anywhere they are. We are not related or connected with you guys. Don't push your delusions too far. Itsekiris do not even share common borders with Igbos whatsoever. Urhobos have no business with Biafra in any form. If the Anioma people want to follow you guys, by all means, let them do so. Our lands do not interlap.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
Can you see, by denying the relevancy of history, you throw your people, our people into the hands of landgrabbers from the east and west. Instead of uniting with your brothers from your only precolonial kingdom, you have chosen to bicker with them and deny your identity. Now how are you going to justify sharing land with Anioma ? The "artificial" claim with do.

Urhobos were never under the Oba of Benin at any point in time. In fact, Urhobos left Benin/Udo before Ekalederhan (Izoduwa) was exiled to Ife.

Urhobos do not share land with Anioma. The Aniomas have their well defined territories and the Urhobos/Isokos have theirs. That we all share the "artificially created" Delta State doesn't mean we don't know where the lines are.

Keep your nose in your Bini/Esan/Owan/etc affairs. Don't attempt to overstretch our common socio-linguistic heritage. That is all there is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
I hope you are aware that Oduduwa, Ekalederhan, Oranmiyan and so on are mere myths.
So this shows your tales to be mere rubbish.
Where are you getting this poo from ?
What is the title of the Oba of Benin ?

fratermathy:

Urhobos were never under the Oba of Benin at any point in time. In fact, Urhobos left Benin/Udo before Ekalederhan (Izoduwa) was exiled to Ife.

Urhobos do not share land with Anioma. The Aniomas have their well defined territories and the Urhobos/Isokos have theirs. That we all share the "artificially created" Delta State doesn't mean we don't know where the lines are.

Keep your nose in your Bini/Esan/Owan/etc affairs. Don't attempt to overstretch our common socio-linguistic heritage. That is all there is.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
sekxyqueen:

abokki..using igbo moniker won't save your dullardeen brain,,

yseke grow up
God saved you I didn't see this earlier, this thread would've taken a different dimension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
diamondsword:
only those who haven't seen biafra nation as proposed by nnamdi kanu have those unfounded fear of igbo domination. According to the proposal biafra shall be a united nation with parliamentary government and every constituent nation shall has it own national government with full control of her people destiny election of head of state shall take place in the house of deputy which shall be madeup of traditional rulers in biafraland and the leader of party with majority in the parliament become the prime minister now tell me how igbo will dominate in such a free state

Save yourself the analytical stress. In any nation where there are majorities and minorities, however well setup it is, the minorities will have their say but the majorities will have their way. Its pure logic. Igbos, with their over 20million strong population, will swallow every other tribe and anything can happen.

So far, the online and offline activities of IPOB supporters and other Biafran agitators have not allayed the fears of the minorities. In fact, the fears have now been greatly emphasised.

So all the proposals you've iterated up there won't make much difference.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by gidgiddy: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:

And that is why you should support the referendum, it is the only way to seperate the Rice from Garri. Should there be a referendum in Delta state, and Anioma vote according to my sentiments, and Urhobo/Isoko/Itsekiri vote according to your sentments, Delta state may end up being just Urohbo/Isoko. You people can then continue with Delta state, we get our people out, everybody gets what they want.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
I hope you are aware that Oduduwa, Ekalederhan, Oranmiyan and so on are mere myths.
So this shows your tales to be mere rubbish.
Where are you getting this poo from ?
What is the title of the Oba of Benin ?

Then leave us to our myths and face your historically documented history, probably documented by the scribes of ancient Benin!

Face your Oba and Bini people. If you have hegemonic interests, start from the Esans, Owans, Afemais, Akokos, etc. Leave us out of your powerlust, delusions of grandeur and expansionist tendencies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

And that is why you should support the referendum, it is the only way to seperate the Rice from Garri. Should there be a referendum in Delta state, and Anioma vote according to my sentiments, and Urhobo/Isoko/Itsekiri vote according to your sentments, Delta state may end up being just Urohbo/Isoko. You people can then continue with Delta state, we get our people out, everybody gets what they want.

You seem to be dim-witted or merely pretending to be. Have the Urhobos/Isokos/Itsekiris asked for any referendum? You think you can decide our future? As what na?

You don't need us to get your people out. Get them out without us. We are not dragging them with you or are we?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Are you aware that europeans who could write had been visiting our ancestors since the 1400s ?
Surely you must know that those europeans drew maps and wrote notes ?
Surely you must know that these documents are available in european libraries today ?
Let me give you a quick catch up class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlUMUGUorw

Some ancient maps of Benin Kingdom:

This one dates to around 1699:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595527q/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

Stop with the talk of hegemony, you are only fooling yourself. We are the same people, deal with it !
And still, you haven't told me the title of the Oba of Benin.
fratermathy:

Then leave us to our myths and face your historically documented history, probably documented by the scribes of ancient Benin!

Face your Oba and Bini people. If you have hegemonic interests, start from the Esans, Owans, Afemais, Akokos, etc. Leave us out of your powerlust, delusions of grandeur and expansionist tendencies.
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by gidgiddy: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
fratermathy:

You seem to be dim-witted or merely pretending to be. Have the Urhobos/Isokos/Itsekiris asked for any referendum? You think you can decide our future? As what na?

You don't need us to get your people out. Get them out without us. We are not dragging them with you or are we?

And where does Anioma figure in that equation? If you people have no problem letting Anioma go then I see no problem with letting a referendum happen in Delta state. A referenfum must be held in Delta state. We are not leaving one inch of Delta Igbo land behind!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
GUMY:
Are you aware that europeans who could write had been visiting our ancestors since the 1400s ?
Surely you must know that those europeans drew maps and wrote notes ?
Surely you must know that these documents are available in european libraries today ?
Let me give you a quick catch up class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IlUMUGUorw

Some ancient maps of Benin Kingdom:

This one dates to around 1699:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595525w/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8469390z/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

An other map from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595527q/f1.item.r=Benin.zoom

Stop with the talk of hegemony, you are only fooling yourself. We are the same people, deal with it !
And still, you haven't told me the title of the Oba of Benin.

This debate is not being productive as you fail to understand that this is the 21st century. Your days of hegemonic conquests are over. Don't dwell on the past. Your so called Oba can't do hoots nowadays.

Whatever your Oba chooses to title himself is his own napkin, not mine. Urhobos are not Edos! Yes, Urhobos speak an Edoid language which others such as the BINIS, Esans, etc also speak. Edo is not an ethnic group. It is a common heritage that was only recently evoked to appellate the defunct Bendel State.

I won't engage you in any more futile banter over this. My point has been made for the world to see. You may keep on deluding yourself and embarrassing your people and their crown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by fratermathy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

And where does Anioma figure in that equation? If you people have no problem letting Anioma go then I see no problem with letting a referendum happen in Delta state. A referenfum must be held in Delta state. We are not leaving one inch of Delta Igbo land behind!

I don't get why you just want to elicit a futile discussion today. Hold your "referenfum" in your Igboland or Igbo speaking territories. Leave Urhobos/Isokos/Itsekiris out of it. No one is stopping your referendum. Just limit it appropriately to your quarters and stop imposing your wishes on others.

I won't reply your mention if it is on this issue of forcing Urhobos into Biafra or a referendum. My point has been made for all to see. You may keep deluding yourself if you so wish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by Yyeske(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
gidgiddy:

I was sure to meet you here but have this at the back of your mind, it is this mindset of yours that will definitely make the SS minorities hate anything Biafra.
Why force them into it when the Igala, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Efik, Ibibio Igede etc groups have told you times without number to stop including them in your Biafra. You don't want Nigeria and they don't want Biafra, na by force?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by toodark: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
igbos are going nowhere...or simply declare war and get biafra by force...

nigeria cant split....
Re: Biafra: Referendum Posters Flood Major SE/SS City's(photo) by toodark: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
forget urhobo areas....be warned....

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video / APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.