Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (36469 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Martin0:
madam go sleep eee shuuuu
its 7pm. its u who should sleep
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by frozen70(f): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:
Nairalander I bring greetings from the other side,

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.
That's not love, so if she wants to be pregnant she will ask for money before she takes inn, if she is in labour she will ask for money before allowing the baby to be delivered. Be ready to play this game called gambling, she is going to use your head till the love and of life.
From this moment, change your attitude towards her tell her your observations that you can't go ahead with the marriage plan's any longer that you don't have such money she is requesting and you budget for everything is 500,000.
I don't blame the because you must have boasted about what you intend spending for the marriage. If you venture tells your family especially your sisters, that's the end of the marriage, trust women they Will take action immediately.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by sukar886: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2018
I love u no mean say make I put my hand for fia,fia fia,...becarefull

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by bamideleha: 3:16am On Feb 20, 2018
**Your Site Is Now Connected* With Fully Approved.. ��Naija Adsense Accounts ��UK Adsense Accounts ��US Adsense Accounts Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your ��US *Tax* ID Too. Pm me if interested.. https://www.nairaland.com/4357660/fully-approved-google-adsense-account*

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by beejayphako(m): 3:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Should i give or not?
Useless question, wetin concern us? Everybody will just be asking senseless questions on the net undecided
Mtchewww
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by ifymadu: 3:50am On Feb 20, 2018
She’s after your money bros, marry her and the moment you are broke she’ll jump into bed with the highest bidder. Save yourself the heart ache and thank God for the revelation. Run for your dear life.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by goldedprince: 3:53am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking because she knows I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.
The fact that u posted this shit here means you are stupid
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by nancyv(f): 4:10am On Feb 20, 2018
centboy123456:

why must u call his mom out u this girl be very careful what ur problem or u think is everybody that we get married be careful very careful the man said what he want and u are here calling his mom out what ur problem and yes apart form sex what has woman got to offer tell me notin baby mama that what men want now
I called his mom out because she is also a woman.You guys should stop with the generalisation.The fact that the women in your family are good for nothing does not mean that others are.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Stbobbylee: 4:12am On Feb 20, 2018
You just said : She says she is no more interested if u cannot give her the money. Bros read the handwriting on the wall. Threat never even start ooo.. Apply wisdom of oga Solomon, maka na ana-eji ishi ahürù mara ùtó nsi.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by nancyv(f): 4:13am On Feb 20, 2018
centboy123456:

in this part of the world women are good for nothing except sex and bearing children believe it or not and why did u call his mom out the truth hurt
In your own part of the world,the women in your family are good for nothing.
in my own part of the world, the women in my family are useful. most of them are breadwinners in their families.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Bathuayi(m): 4:24am On Feb 20, 2018
nancyv:

I bet your mom has never contributed anything to your life since u were born. So sorry about that.
SAVAGE !!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by emmyw(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2018
donstan18:
This one you are typing 500k and 2 million up and down, how are we sure you are not owning MTN and GLO!

Below is MY ADVICE

This woman you claimed to love and want to marry, have you asked and confirmed why she wants to marry you?

Is she really inlove with you?
Is she marrying you for love or for money?
Will a lady who loves you attempt such demand?
A lady threatening to call off your wedding if she doesn't get 500k from you should be a clear act to tell you what the future holds.
Be brave!
Think like a man!
Save the future!
Don't be blinded by boobs and ass!
Marriage should be a lifetime contract!

And if I ever hear I REALLY LOVE HER from your mouth again, eh!... If I hear it again!!, If i hear that nonsense again from your mouth!
undecided
Good One Bro
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by hedonistic: 5:12am On Feb 20, 2018
The number of foolish men these days is mind boggling. A dirty girl is obviously playing you like ludo, and yet you're here seeking advice. Is this not a straightforward matter?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by tobiasbeecher: 5:14am On Feb 20, 2018
[s]
kimbraa:
Please give her the money. You said your budget was around 2M, you can give her and bring your budget down to 1.5m. Secondly, overlook those saying you shouldn't marry her 'cause the threat was to make you give the money, though it was wrong of her to place a condition to it but she may be one of those who don't know how to demand for things as others do. I believe a good wedding gown should cost close to that amount, she'll add make up, shoes, and whatnot. Abi, is there something else she needed the money for?
[/s]
Hmm, any man that is unlucky to marry your type of lady is already will be in hellfire. What rubbish are you talking about? Are you for real? A good wedding gown will cost up to 500k? For christ sake are you serious? God please save me from your kind I beg you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by sweetilicious(f): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

Its a pity that most girls/lady that's all they have to offer nothing more
Am ashamed its true.But i think those type of girls are meant for those type of men that seeks that as an offer.I cannot be working hard to make myself a better person and someone somewhere will tag me with most girls or won't see my worth becos he has not been working on being better.I dislike that type of life.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by orlayemmy15(m): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

I have this lady I'm currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said "YES" following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April. My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don't want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is, my fiancée is asking for 500K to buy her personal needs for the wedding that's excluding her family lists. She said without the 500K she's not interested in the wedding. I believe she's asking becauss I have it. I really love her and I don't want to loose her, should I give her or I should let go? Please I need a good advice of what to do.

i swear, you supposed remove your shoe � bend down, pick and dust am and run away like tom and jerry.

she's surely gonna ask for something bigger later. wait till you're married na car be her next target.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by sweetilicious(f): 5:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

Its a pity that most girls/lady that's all they have to offer nothing more
Am ashamed its true.But i think those type of girls are meant for those type of men that seeks that as an offer.I cannot be working hard to make myself a better person and someone somewhere will tag me with most girls or won't see my worth becos he has not been working on being better.I dislike that type of life exactly.I believe good people attract good people too.Guys should stop seeing all girls as worthless.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by judgedredd22(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Bridezilla.

Sometimes the present is the precursor of the future, so keep that in mind, in whatever you decide to do.

Personally I don't like ultimatums & threats. She wouldn't get a dime out of me with that attitude. I dislike when people act like you're dependent on them for oxygen.

you see why i've got feels for you! your brain is balanced with your heart!

sooo.... when do you think i should come to pay lobola? grin

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Gh

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by mayoor2045(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Well silver nor gold I have none,but my special advice for you is to be sensitive to the voice of holy spirit, cos if by now she's demanding for 500k for proposal acceptance, I fear if she will not demand for 5million before she will conceive for you, abeg Tefii mana!
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by newoffer: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2018
run away
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by jaychubi: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

U too dull

Give her Belle so she can be more loyal nw
The problem with giving her the 500k is the threat associated with it and u will kick start ur marriage on dangerous precedent when u give her.

U will hear u can't bleep me again if u dnt do my bday in Paris or u dnt buy me dt car or u dnt give me 500k monthly.
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by XhosaNostra(f): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2018
judgedredd22:

you see why i've got feels for you! your brain is balanced with your heart!

sooo.... when do you think i should come to pay lobola? grin

LOL! Lobola? This is getting too exciting. Give me a minute to let it sink in 1st tongue

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2018
When you pray, "God, show me the dangers, and I'll avoid them" God is actually answering you.

But, you are blinded by AZZ 'N' TITTIES! cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Lightening: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2018
bidv:

I perceive this marriage is DOA. Watch it bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by HoodBillionaire: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2018
wen u marry her
she we demand for venza
any bich wey wan condition me due to greed
men its ova.
i dnt do no left overs
nah
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by noupzy: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2018
I just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, I respect every woman, just like my dad respects my mom. Buh what I don't get is, our level of mentality that marriage is everything, everyone proposing up and down. If what you just said is really true, you shouldn't be even thinking of what to do. What in the hell gives her the idea that the marriage is going to happen or not on her terms?? Ogbenni drop her gold digging a** like a bad habit. And if you decide to give her the 500k, be ready to give her a million before she will agree to get belle.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Ron9ja: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2018
bro...can i know where d said fiancee is from, and are u a yoruba guy frm which state?. God is revealin to u what u need to knw b4 u do d wedding
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:
Like you said... YOU LOVE HER... Biko just give her the money. issorite
women of una na same thing,tufia
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by Bibi294(f): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2018
Here is not the best place to seek advices on delicate matters like this... Else, you're going to lose her and regret later
Re: My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal by kokomilala(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2018
With all due respect to our women, when will they rise above this level. Some are so unconscionable-driven, so money-driven, one would think they've got a price tag for everything.

*That comment about not getting deceived by boobs and asses drives home the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / Top 10 Lies Men Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.