Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? (696 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by Ivorianaija(f): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Upon my arriving to Nigeria (due to the circumstances of my job) all I hear about is runs girls and "ashawos" and sorts of other things. It seems to me like Nigerian society is just at a pause for the moment. I'm not from here so I can't exactly judge them for there actions, because I don't know their inner struggles.
So, before I make any judgment I would like to learn from the people themselves.
What do Nigerians think of Nigeria's societal climate?
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
In romance section? Like undecided.
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by Ivorianaija(f): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
airmirthd1:
In romance section? Like undecided.
You have to admit, the definition of romance in Nigeria is a bit off, isn't love a part of society?

1 Like

Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ivorianaija:

You have to admit, the definition of romance in Nigeria is a bit off, isn't love a part of society?
Alright. Is it my topic and romance section sef? I admit
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by psucc(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
Your question is too vague and clumsy. Trying to answer it will need a decade. But for a more clearer answer, virtually everything is wrong with the country.

Even you asking the question is adding to the problem bedeviling this country and you've succeeded in adding another 10% to her sorrows. How can you arrive a country for an assignment (even if you bring your own ebola like Sawyer) and you first port of call is Ashawo pavilion?

I regret we dont have Immigration Service in this Country they suppose to fetch you out and through you over the shores.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ivorianaija:

There is but it's to the highest bidder.
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by Ivorianaija(f): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
psucc:
Your question is too vague and clumsy. Trying to answer it will need a decade. But for a more clearer answer, virtually everything is wrong with the country.

Even you asking the question is adding to the problem bedeviling this country and you've succeeded in adding another 10% to her sorrows. How can you arrive a country for an assignment (even if you bring your own ebola like Sawyer) and you first port of call is Ashawo pavilion?

I regret we don't have Immigration Service in this Country they suppose to fetch you out and through you over the shores.
My Job is to literally study Nigerian society, and those were the types of things people all around me were saying and had talked about, maybe I was misinformed. I apologize if I had offended you in an such way.
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by ifex370(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
psucc:

I regret we dont have Immigration Service in this Country they suppose to fetch you out and through you over the shores.

Ah ahn.. Haba.. 10%...

You've just use style to pour some of your frustration on somebody...

Nigerians are good at that tho
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by psucc(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
I don't know your definition of frustration so I may not have to say anything here. But by the grace of God, I am able to beat Buhari's hardship to stay afloat. I led an average life. I don't look for so much nor do I look for so little.

Thanks though.
Re: What Is Currently Wrong With Nigerian Society? by franchasng: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
psucc:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin i love this forum shocked shocked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Myself Do Need Advice From Anyone On This Issue!!! / Relationship Tips: 11 Essential Things Every Guy Must Know About His Girlfriend. / See The 5 Types Of Women That Are Very Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.