Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend (2288 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by keenn: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
my post is not in anyways to belittle or degrade any lady, neither is it to paint the "i have a boyfriend" status as a stigma.

my post is indeed targeted at some retards who call them self boyfriend and do nothing but monitor the every movement of a girlfriend.

this post was inspired by one total bastard who was actually calling his girl every two minute because she gave an excuse and wouldn't be available for valentine.

a quick story.....

i was aware a lady took interest in me because we patronise thesame food vendor. i got her number from vendor, and made a call through. and we descided to have a walk. (all this happened yesterday).

brethren, while we were together last night, her boyfriend called her, spent minutes and i could tell he was a monitoring spirit, just like some retards reading this that act in such manner and we had a good time into the night. that good, we are repeating same today...such an amazing lady she is. trust me, this doesn't negate the fact that she doesn't like/love him. infact we spent an appreciable time talking about him....lol

its childish, unbecoming and embarrassing for a man or woman to be a monitoring spirit, being a monitoring spirit doesn't change anything.

to buttress kindly remark if u have similar experience with a lady having a monitoring boyfriend
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by donstan18: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Wow!!

You mean the snake later slapped him?
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by adaksbullet: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Innobee99(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Meeting a nice girl doesn't mean all girls are nice.

You have not come across a she-demon that's why u're talking like a novice. I hardly trust a lady in such situation
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
So what are your plans if any for this relationship? Today the boyfriend is the butt of your jokes, but remember that tomorrow it could be you she's laughing with someone else about. Perhaps she's even laughing about your time together right now with one of her friends grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by crismark(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
op...u re a very serious compound fool.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by keenn: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So what are your plans if any for this relationship? Today the boyfriend is the butt of your jokes, but remember that tomorrow it could be you she's laughing with someone else about. Perhaps she's even laughing about your time together right now with one of her friends grin

if she is laughing about our time with her friend, then thats a good thing. infact i wish it would.

however, if am the butt of the joke tomorrow, then needless i worry. like i said "my life is too short for that".
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
keenn:

if she is laughing about our time with her friend, then thats a good thing. infact i wish it would.

however, if am the butt of the joke tomorrow, then needless i worry. like i said "my life is too short for that".

Ok.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by keenn: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
crismark:
op...u re a very serious compound fool.

i went to your profile and discovered u were so smart to upload your face in a faceless forum where unknowns are present.

i also painstakingly went further to view your posts. i mean, i should be keen to have an idea as to who called me that amazing name.

you have two post in all, this particular one took me aback. u were asking for advice as to what to do because a female soldier looked your way.

anyways, the response from the tread justifies it all.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by crismark(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
keenn:

i went to your profile and discovered u were so smart to upload your face in a faceless forum where unknowns are present.

i also painstakingly went further to view your posts. i mean, i should be keen to have an idea as to who called me that amazing name.

you have two post in all, this particular one took me aback. u were asking for advice as to what to do because a female soldier looked your way.

anyways, the response from the tread justifies it all.

nd so hw does checking my profile makes u free frm being a compound fool?

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
not concerned about the op's story.

But tell me, why do you prefer such "signature"?
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
VenomousTruth:
not concerned about the op's story.

But tell me, why do you prefer such "signature"?

Suggest a new one then.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Suggest a new one then.
lol...don't take it the wrong way yet... Was just asking as it got me with a feeling like "back off! Back off!!" Lol...
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Dzeimzb: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
OP, I put it to you that there is extra salt in your brain. You are obviously jobless,.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Splinz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Suggest a new one then.
Amadioha's priestess--the eyes of the gods.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
VenomousTruth:
lol...don't take it the wrong way yet... Was just asking as it got me with a feeling like "back off! Back off!!" Lol...

Lol, no I didn't take it in a negative way. Sorry if that's the impression you got. Don't back off, come hither wink
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Splinz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
cheesy shocked cheesy
Maka whyyyyy? Kukuma kill the Op na.
cc: crismark
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
Splinz:

Amadioha's priestess--the eyes of the gods.

Noted tongue
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
it's just a platonic relationship c'mon!
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
it's just a platonic relationship c'mon!

It sounds like they've touched 2nd base to me or are on their way there.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It sounds like they've touched 2nd base to me or are on their way there.
LoL . The op didn't mention that... I hope he steals the girl from the monitoring spirit tho grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Jman06(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
A wise man should not rejoice at the misfortune of a fellow man. What goes around comes around.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
LoL . The op didn't mention that... I hope he steals the girl from the monitoring spirit tho grin

I can smell sex all over his post grin
Lol, don't say that. Methinks the annoyance comes from the fact that he has his hands (read dick) in another man's cookie jar. Those two are in a relationship, so he can contact her any time he feels like it. Only a thief in the night/side nigga would take a situation between two lovers & turn it into a stalkerish nightmare. Remember, it's now a competition. So whatever the main guy is doing, is going to annoy OP grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, no I didn't take it in a negative way. Sorry if that's the impression you got. Don't back off, come hither wink
lol... Alright then.

Hey, nurture that little angel on your dp for me till she grows into a full woman... She'll make a beautiful bride kiss
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
VenomousTruth:
lol... Alright then.

Hey, nurture that little angel on your dp for me till she grows into a full woman... She'll make a beautiful bride kiss

No, that little girl is not related to me. A friend sent me the photo because apparently it's causing a stir on social media. People think the pose is way too provocative for an 8-year-old. I also think it's inappropriate but I find it funny.

Kids these days be doing the most lol.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I can smell sex all over his post grin
Lol, don't say that. Methinks the annoyance comes from the fact that he has his hands (read dick) in another man's cookie jar. Those two are in a relationship, so he can contact her any time he feels like it. Only a thief in the night/side nigga would take a situation between two lovers & turn it into a stalkerish nightmare. Remember, it's now a competition. So whatever the main guy is doing, is going to annoy OP grin
Haha. So well captured. I can now see the basis for the name calling grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Haha. So well captured. I can now see the basis for the name calling grin cheesy

Aha!

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No, that little girl is not related to me. A friend sent me the photo because apparently it's causing a stir on social media. People think the pose is way too provocative for an 8-year-old. I also think it's inappropriate but I find it funny.

Kids these days be doing the most lol.
oh! Didnt know you werent related... Buh she fine nicely, no lies. Can even tell She'll be damn sexy when she grows... I actually meant my words about wifing her.

And yeah... The pose IS provocative... But it could be the photographer brought up the idea of that pose, I mean, she couldn't possibly have those rotten adult intents at that age.. undecided
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Aha!
grin You're feeling yourself. I'll read between lines next time durrh undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
VenomousTruth:
oh! Didnt know you werent related... Buh she fine nicely, no lies. Can even tell She'll be damn sexy when she grows... I actually meant my words about wifing her.

And yeah... The pose IS provocative... But it could be the photographer brought up the idea of that pose, I mean, she couldn't possibly have those rotten adult intents at that age.. undecided

OMG she's only 8 according to reports, so clear those thoughts from your head lol. It's creepy.

Hmmm...who knows what transpired. Who ever encouraged her to strike such a pose must be a perv tongue
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
grin You're feeling yourself. I'll read between lines next time durrh undecided

Kwaaaaaa. The spirit of Amadioha is working already.

How have you been, my guy? smiley
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OMG she's only 8 according to reports, so clear those thoughts from your head lol. It's creepy.

Hmmm...who knows what transpired. Who ever encouraged her to strike such a pose must be a perv tongue
oh come on... Girl. I am no paedophile. I only said "nurture her for me till she grows into a woman then I can come do the necessary... (That's if she was related to you tho).... Or you think I might be too old for her? grin

Yeah, I'm quite sure the idea wasn't from her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope! / Slay Queen Stripped And Tortured After Phone Theft Accusation (photos+ Video) / Did I Take Advantage Of Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.