Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend (2319 Views)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
VenomousTruth:
oh come on... Girl. I am no paedophile. I only said "nurture her for me till she grows into a woman then I can come do the necessary... (That's if she was related to you tho).... Or you think I might be too old for her? grin

Yeah, I'm quite sure the idea wasn't from her.

Lol, more like someone she should be giving offerings to, an ancestor tongue
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Kwaaaaaa. The spirit of Amadioha is working already.

How have you been, my guy? smiley
What does the spirit of Amadioha do?

Kicking. How about you? Has the weekend been felicity?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What does the spirit of Amadioha do?

Kicking. How about you? Has the weekend been felicity?

I don't even know. Care to enlighten me on what Amadioha is?

Awesome. The weekend has been eventful, now I'm only pushing time until I feel sleepy. I had coffee earlier on, now I can't sleep.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't even know. Care to enlighten me on what Amadioha is?

Awesome. The weekend has been eventful, now I'm only pushing time until I feel sleepy. I had coffee earlier on, now I can't sleep.
I came about the word on Nairaland myself. However, from the context with which it's used most of the time, I think the word should have everything to do with an Igbo god of vengeance.

Caffeine. Addictive much? I don't do drinks other than water, milk, chocolate and fruit juice so, I would not know the feeling.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:02am On Feb 18, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I came about the word on Nairaland myself. However, from the context with which it's used most of the time, I think the word should have everything to do with an Igbo god of vengeance.

Caffeine. Addictive much? I don't do drinks other than water, milk, chocolate and fruit juice so, I would not know the feeling.

Oh wow, interesting.

What, are you health conscious or is it for religious reasons? I noticed many Muslim people don't drink coffee, only tea.

I'm a coffee addict lol. In the morning I'm cranky until I get a fix.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh wow, interesting.

What, are you health conscious or is it for religious reasons? I noticed many Muslim people don't drink coffee, only tea.

I'm a coffee addict lol. In the morning I'm cranky until I get a fix.
It is largely how I was raised. Dad was, still is hypochondriac and nothing short of naturopathic and Mom's his partner in crime. So, that should explain things.

On coffee, I dont know of any rule that stops Muslims from taking coffee. I have Arab friends that prefer coffee to tea. So, individual preference should be it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
It is largely how I was raised. Dad was, still is hypochondriac and nothing short of naturopathic and Mom's his partner in crime. So, that should explain things.

On coffee, I dont know of any rule that stops Muslims from taking coffee. I have Arab friends that prefer coffee to tea. So, individual preference should be it.

Perhaps.

Oh, now that explains your "clean" way of living.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps.

Oh, now that explains your "clean" way of living.
loool. Clean with a quote. Mockery acknowledged!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
loool. Clean with a quote. Mockery acknowledged!

I've known you for some time now & I suspect there's more to you than meets the eye tongue
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 12:26am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I've known you for some time now & I suspect there's more to you than meets the eye tongue
Feeling is mutual wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Feeling is mutual wink

Really?

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Really?
Really. You come off as a pacific ocean of experience most of the time and I doubt living with the books is all that explains that.
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Really. You come off as a pacific ocean of experience most of the time and I doubt living with the books is all that explains that.

Loooool. I'm feeling the barb.

I have an old soul tongue
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Loooool. I'm feeling the barb.

I have an old soul tongue
Lool. You started it. I just had to reciprocate the nice gesture wink

Old soul with a young body as WOMEN would say? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lool. You started it. I just had to reciprocate the nice gesture wink

Old soul with a young body as WOMEN would say? cheesy

Hahaha. You've depressed me. I'm off to bed to cry about it now tongue

The dream world is calling. G'nite kiss
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by Opentokwowledge: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. You've depressed me. I'm off to bed to cry about it now tongue

The dream world is calling. G'nite kiss
Night! kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by coolh3ad(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
So what are your plans if any for this relationship? Today the boyfriend is the butt of your jokes, but remember that tomorrow it could be you she's laughing with someone else about. Perhaps she's even laughing about your time together right now with one of her friends grin

Or laughing about the time spent together with that same "BF" of hers.......

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, more like someone she should be giving offerings to, an ancestor tongue
lol... Crazy girl grin grin grin

I been watching you as a guest here... You sure know how to use words n friendly too smiley

You never can tell tho, I've never been rejected in life, you may be surprised she'd actually like me...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2018
VenomousTruth:
lol... Crazy girl grin grin grin

I been watching you as a guest here... You sure know how to use words n friendly too smiley

You never can tell tho, I've never been rejected in life, you may be surprised she'd actually like me...

Hahaha. Thank you.

Well, it seems you have competition tongue Let's see whom she likes more between you & the other guy grin
Re: Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend by VenomousTruth: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Thank you.

Well, it seems you have competition tongue Let's see whom she likes more between you & the other guy grin
the other guy? Well then, I'll just back off.

What God has joined together, let no man put apart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset / . / I Don't Want To Climax In Time. Suggest Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.