Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Accessing An Old Whatsapp Account After Losing Your Phone And SIM. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Accessing An Old Whatsapp Account After Losing Your Phone And SIM. (1413 Views)

How Can I Restore Old Whatsapp Conversation. / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / What Happens To Your Facebook Account After You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accessing An Old Whatsapp Account After Losing Your Phone And SIM. by Adeboyefa(f): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
My old Whatsapp number's SIM was stolen with my phone. I have since created another account with another SIM on another phone.

Is it possible to access the former account or merge it to the new account? Please suggest any app that may help. I am using an Android phone.
Re: Accessing An Old Whatsapp Account After Losing Your Phone And SIM. by HeyCorleone(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adeboyefa:
My old Whatsapp number's SIM was stolen with my phone. I have since created another account with another SIM on another phone.

Is it possible to access the former account or merge it to the new account? Please suggest any app that may help. I am using an Android phone.

It's not in anyway possible.

1 Like

Re: Accessing An Old Whatsapp Account After Losing Your Phone And SIM. by bravesoul247(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2018
I think you'll have to retrieve the sim.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Decide On Which Phone To Purchase Please!!!! / Iphone 7+ With Original Charger For Sale / SOLD!!!! Infinix Hot 6 Pro For Sale. 17k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.