Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,510,588 members, 5,722,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 July 2020 at 05:30 PM

How To Upgrade Thin Client X1 Firmware - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Upgrade Thin Client X1 Firmware (2143 Views)

clean Thin Client For Sale / Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon For Sale *Sold* / ✈✳✅ SOLD❎❎❎ lenovo X1 Carbon Core I7 Touchbar 8gb Ram /SSD-128GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Thin Client X1 Firmware by nzubechipeter(m): 1:44am On Feb 18, 2018
I want to show you how to upgrade thin client X1 firmware upgrade.
This upgrade fixes hanging, no display, or won't save details (automatically reverts to old settings after clicking save. e.g changing IP, creating users etc) for all green panel X1 thin client and some red panel clients.
The files we will need to achieve this are Phoenix suit and the upgrade file
<<<<<Download Phoenix Suit>>>>>
Upgrade file
https://www.detechguru.com/how-to-upgrade-x1-client-firmware

You will need a PC and a USB cord
Disassemble the client
After downloading the files.
Install Phoenix suit
Extract the files to your PC anywhere you can easily find it.
Open Phoenix suit as administrator,
Click the firmware button,
Click on image to choose the location of the extracted firmware.
Then plug in the client with the USB, you will be prompted to format
And its done
If you are not prompted automatically, hold down the power button on the client until it goes off.
Now press the power button continuously ten times. You should have been prompted by now
Just click yes and Tah-Dah.
Source: https://www.detechguru.com/how-to-upgrade-x1-client-firmware

Re: How To Upgrade Thin Client X1 Firmware by samask64: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please I need thin client can you help me get one

(1) (Reply)

Registry Editing Has Been Disable By Your Administrator Help! / 60 Acronyms That Will Enlighten You. / Brand New Hp Omen With 4gb Gtx 1050

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.