₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,565 members, 4,830,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 07:41 PM

FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services (1526 Views)

Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana / Jumia’s Major Investor, Rocket Internet, Seeks Exit Via IPO / 16 Companies Exit Onne Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 12:31am On Jan 20
https://www.nairaland.com/4354399/free-forex-entry-exit-signal

#Entry #Jan15
✅Sell STOP $EURJPY @124.15 ♻️+30✅/+50✅/+30✅
TP=30/50/100; SL/Update
---
#Entry #Jan15
✅Sell STOP $EURUSD @1.1445 ♻️+30✅/+50✅/+40✅
TP=30/50/100; SL/50 (#Brexit #RiskVolatilityWwarning. )

#Entry #Jan15
✅Sell STOP $GBPJPY @139.00 ♻️+30✅/+50✅/+100✅
✅Sell STOP $GBPUSD @1.2815 ♻️+30✅/+50✅/+100✅
TP=30/50/100; SL/50 (#Brexit #RiskVolatilityWarning)
---
#Entry2 #Jan15
✅Sell STOP $GBPJPY @139.75 ♻️+30✅/+50✅/+30✅
✅Sell STOP $GBPUSD @1.2860 ♻️+30✅/0
TP=30/50/100; SL/Update (#Brexit #RiskVolatilityWarning)
---
#Entry #Jan15
Sell STOP $GBPAUD @1.7865 ♻+30✅/
✅Sell STOP $GBPCAD @1.7075 ♻+30✅/+50✅/+30✅
Sell STOP $GBPCHF @1.2695 ♻+
TP=30/50/100; SL/50 (#Brexit #RiskVolatilityWarning)
---

Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by coolscott(m): 3:17am On Jan 20
Watch the only video guide that will make you a winner at the forex game in your very first try. It's just over an hour and you don't have to pay a thing. Consume here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoud1tP5YNE
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Omoedeki(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25
Run guys run. Not all that glinters is gold
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01
Omoedeki:
Run guys run. Not all that glinters is gold
Very well then. We're all human by nature no matter what we look like.
Everyone have their stories to tell.
I am still here, I wil' face my work.
Thank you.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Omoedeki(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01
Futureinvestors:

Very well then. We're all human by nature no matter what we look like.
Everyone have their stories to tell.
I am still here, I wil' face my work.
Thank you.
it's like you blowing my $1k account within a week is joke to you. cry
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 10:43am On Feb 02
this guy is a crook and scammer, goes around deceiving people on other threads with another moniker called reppinglocals. I have invested with him and he has not paid me my returns and has refused to respond to my calls and messages
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Omoedeki(m): 11:28am On Feb 02
Pls respond to this allegation @Futureinvestors. You know I have your bank details which can be used to track you. I doubt this persons claim but I want to hear from you.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 12:06pm On Feb 02
wolerichiee:
this guy is a crook and scammer, goes around deceiving people on other threads with another moniker called reppinglocals. I have invested with him and he has not paid me my returns and has refused to respond to my calls and messages

I don't know who's talking if you got nothing as you claimed, then you must be below with this capital.. If someone else please state.
---
Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******6585
Amt:27,500.00
Desc: 004883433443/TRF IFO BRIAN ICH
Time:16-Dec-2018 22:28
---
Good evening ma, trust u r excellent.
Service update. Today is 4th day and three more days to go.
As an enthic, we observe the year ends holidays, so today's our last working day to resume 2nd week of January which is 7th, 2019. Your payment is to be ready by 9th but it will be paid 7th Jan, 2019 and we'll carry on from there normal.
While Thanking you for your understanding, we're wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance.
We're poised for excellence always.
Kind regards.
-----

Sorry I'm having network problem back in my village I'm barely online, phone don't go through. I'm yet to return to Lagos to resume my work nevertheless your money will be wire once I'm where I have strong network.

See the photo sent, I processed transferred yesterday to a client and it was successful and I was debited but client never received payment and this was a used by poor network where I am. It will take 7-14days for bank to revert to my account. I have experienced this before hence I paused your transfer.

Thank you for your understanding.
---
[02/02 11:42] Online: Will get back to you... just hold on.
Thanks for your patience
[02/02 11:42] Online: Good morning
[02/02 11:43] Online: Working on returning your money to you, sorry..
----
Only to come on here as mentioned to me on new chat and see I am been called a scammer.
I have taken or stolen money from anybody on NL or anywhere please correct your notion.
If you any other personal issue with me other than this, do let me know.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02
Omoedeki:
Pls respond to this allegation @Futureinvestors. You know I have your bank details which can be used to track you. I doubt this persons claim but I want to hear from you.

I have responded
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 12:32pm On Feb 02
I still stand but what I stated. you sent a message stating you were closing down for the year due to the Christmas and new year break extending my payment to the 7th of January. on the 7th nothing was done, I sent you a message and you replied stating you were in the village and cos of bad network you could not send my payment till yo get back to Lagos. since then I have heard nothing from you. you do not pick up my calls or respond to my messages. now what do you expect me to call you if not a scammer especially when you go on advertising your business while still owing me about four payments.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Omoedeki(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02
wolerichiee:

I hope you have received your money. I know he won't scam you. The only problem I had with him was that he never used proper money management while managing my forex trading account.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 12:43pm On Feb 02
Omoedeki:

I hope you have received your money. I know he won't scam you. The only problem I had with him was that he never used proper money management while managing my forex trading account.
I have not received my money. I hope he won't scam me but when he does not pay or does not respond to my calls or messages what does he expect me to think. he can prove me wrong by paying me all my money.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Omoedeki(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02
wolerichiee:
I have not received my money. I hope he won't scam me but when he does not pay or does not respond to my calls or messages what does he expect me to think. he can prove me wrong by paying me all my money.
I saw the screenshot of the transfer he made. Maybe there's problem with the bank. He need to go to his bank to confirm if the transaction went through. You can also confirm from your bank what could have made you not to receive the alert. Don't worry everything will be sorted out.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02
wolerichiee:

I will like to follow up my previous post in reply to you post because now I know who's is talking.

You have your right to protest but do it with facts.
You said you were never paid, you got your 2x payments from 70k as attached from the date you invest before the hiatus and you were notified and delay was reported with screenshot of pending transfer. (Part of your details covered as part of our Privacy policy) we value our clients.

Your Investment is in a Hedge Fund Portfolio with term limit.
You were educated on what you were investing into not cajoled or deceived or forced.
We're not money doublers we work real hard for returns.

I have no criminality intention or attitude, I would rather beg than steal.
My work as a Private Asset Manager is a sensitive one not to be done in an uncomfortable environment. If this is not understood.
I have more contracts from clients in various countries than too broke to stoop so low to steal or defraud.
When we avail opportunities for small investor to earn residual income and experience a slight slack, we are TAG SCAMMER. Nigerians have to grow pass this level.
Information is power.

Your funds will be refunded with due procedures as already said to you as a result of this incident.
We will part ways with anything that will draw trouble to us or drag our reputation to the mud.
You are not the only investor on NL.

TYPE MY NAME AND PHONE ON GOOGLE this is no fraud attached to it.

Kind regards.

Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02
ReppingLocals:

I have responded

ReppingLocals already did.
Thank you sir.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02
Omoedeki:

it's like you blowing my $1k account within a week is joke to you. cry

Phew!!
Anything else?
Thank you.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02
wolerichiee:

NL bans FX ads, we must spread the good news to those who care.
I have other monikers too...
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Omoedeki(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02
Futureinvestors:

Phew!!
Anything else?
Thank you.

I hope you know this your reply is offensive. Never knew you are this heartless to respond in such manner
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by dumero: 2:15pm On Feb 02
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 3:13pm On Feb 02
this guy is really heartless look at what he is saying. When I invested with you it was agreed you will pay me every seven working days. You made the first two payments then on Christmas eve a day before my third payment you sent a message you are closing for the year and my payment will be postponed till 7th of January and we will carry one from there right? did I complain ...no and I had the right to since you never told me of any break when investing. Since then have you not made any more payments which has accumulated to four outstanding payments. The agreement we had was 10% of my investment every seven working days no stories. Now you are saying you are not a money doubler.....haba!!!! So since the the 7th of January why have you refused to pick my calls and respond to my messages. Now that I have called you out you suddenly remembered my number and sending me messages abi? Bros abeg enough of this back and forth pay me my money!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 9:05pm On Feb 03
Omoedeki:

I hope you know this your reply is offensive. Never knew you are this heartless to respond in such manner

Nothing wrong with your post? I'm human too, check the date of your post.
You have no personal issues with me that I am aware.
We finished talking elsewhere you come will come here to achieve your aim in such a manner...
Where was your meekness if I am that heartless?
Why I do have the feeling that....
Anyways... just keep posting...

I'm done here.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by Futureinvestors(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03
wolerichiee:
this guy is really heartless look at what he is saying. When I invested with you it was agreed you will pay me every seven working days. You made the first two payments then on Christmas eve a day before my third payment you sent a message you are closing for the year and my payment will be postponed till 7th of January and we will carry one from there right? did I complain ...no and I had the right to since you never told me of any break when investing. Since then have you not made any more payments which has accumulated to four outstanding payments. The agreement we had was 10% of my investment every seven working days no stories. Now you are saying you are not a money doubler.....haba!!!! So since the the 7th of January why have you refused to pick my calls and respond to my messages. Now that I have called you out you suddenly remembered my number and sending me messages abi? Bros abeg enough of this back and forth pay me my money!!!!!

So you can type long...
You come on here on NL shouting scammer as though I stole from you or forced you to invest under duress, how heartless can you be?

My reply to your posts...
I will like to follow up my previous post in reply to you post because now I know who's is talking.

You said you were never paid, you got your 2x payments from 70k as attached from the date you invest before the hiatus and you were notified and delay was reported with screenshot of pending transfer. (Part of your details covered as part of our Privacy policy) we value our clients.

You were educated on what you were investing into not cajoled or deceived or forced.

My work as a Private Asset Manager is a sensitive one not to be done in an uncomfortable environment. If this is not understood.
I have more contracts from clients in various countries than too broke to stoop so low to steal or defraud.
When we avail opportunities for small investor to earn residual income and experience a slight slack, we are TAG SCAMMER. Nigerians have to grow pass this level.
Information is power.

Your funds will be refunded with due procedures as already said to you as a result of this incident.
We will part ways with anything that will draw trouble to us or drag our reputation to the mud.

Kind regards.

Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by dumero: 9:50pm On Feb 03
Futureinvestors:

So you can type long...
You come on here on NL shouting scammer as though I stole from you or forced you to invest under duress, how heartless can you be?

Information is power.

Kind regards.
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 10:11pm On Feb 03
Futureinvestors:

So you can type long...

Information is power.

Kind regards.
Great you said you have paid me twice which is true but I will stand on what I said before which is you have not paid me my returns. Is it only two payments that I should get.? As I said our agreement was 10% every 7 working days guaranteed no stories, now from the chat you paid me last on 15th December 2018. So why have I not received payment since then. Almost two months later. Please since you can post payment notice please also post where you informed me of any problem causing delay with my payment and what you said will happen, make sure it is dated. Remember you went on end of year break and told me my next payment will be 7th of January. When I did not receive payment I complained and you pleaded that cos of poor network in your village you could not pay. Since then I have waited, called and sent messages with no response from you. When you saw I posted on Nairaland you all of a sudden responded to my messages. You say there is a procedure to pay my money back, please reveal to everyone the date it will be paid. I reveal your scamming techniques you are all over the place telling lies. Once again I repeat pay me my money!!!!
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 10:53pm On Feb 03
Premium Investment Opportunity for small capital investors.
One Bitcoin is about NGN2,000,000 now. You can get your own bite of the cake by investing with us.

Invest minimum of NGN25,000 (25K) today and get paid 10% as ROI every seven (7) working days.
Hurry now join the new WhatsApp Group Limited slots available.
If you are not okay with 10% ROI please don't bother join us, that's the much we can guarantee.

Serious cash-ready investors only.
Get paid every seven (7) working days.
Option to withdraw your initial capital anytime with a written request.
Investment Capital security guaranteed.

Or Chat me up at: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9. Now this was your advert I saw that I choose to invest in. As you can see it stated investment secured and guaranteed so what education are you claiming you gave me? the advert clearly stated investment is secured and guaranteed. once again pay me my money!!!!!!
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 11:11am On Feb 04
wolerichiee:
Premium Investment Opportunity for small capital investors.
One Bitcoin is about NGN2,000,000 now. You can get your own bite of the cake by investing with us.

Invest minimum of NGN25,000 (25K) today and get paid 10% as ROI every seven (7) working days.
Hurry now join the new WhatsApp Group Limited slots available.
If you are not okay with 10% ROI please don't bother join us, that's the much we can guarantee.

Serious cash-ready investors only.
Get paid every seven (7) working days.
Option to withdraw your initial capital anytime with a written request.
Investment Capital security guaranteed.

Or Chat me up at: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9. Now this was your advert I saw that I choose to invest in. As you can see it stated investment secured and guaranteed so what education are you claiming you gave me? the advert clearly stated investment is secured and guaranteed. once again pay me my money!!!!!!

I will still reply without prejudice...
It's obvious you can't read just out to rant nonsense...
Didn't you see original replaced because there's no more 25k programme running?
Please just get some medication and proper rest...

Meanwhile see attached

Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by wolerichiee: 1:34pm On Feb 04
OK so there is no 25k program running again but was I informed? is that why you want to swallow my money? You know how we can put an end to this? you have acknowledged I invested 70k and from the advert it states my investment is secured and guaranteed. you have paid me twice the last been December 15 2018. my next payment was due since 7th of January 2018 but since you had no network in the village you could not pay. now I believe you are back from the village abi? at least you are collecting new investment. so to prove me wrong that I got everything upside down pay me all my outstanding returns since January 7th and post it here especially as you are so good at showing payment details. Failure to do this then the whole world will know the truth about you. by the way you say I need medication and rest...... well you need to be admitted into a psychiatric home but before you go pay me my money!!!!!
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by dumero: 3:43pm On Feb 04
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 6:08pm On Feb 04
wolerichiee:
OK so there is no 25k program running again but was I informed? is that why you want to swallow my money? You know how we can put an end to this? you have acknowledged I invested 70k and from the advert it states my investment is secured and guaranteed. you have paid me twice the last been December 15 2018. my next payment was due since 7th of January 2018 but since you had no network in the village you could not pay. now I believe you are back from the village abi? at least you are collecting new investment. so to prove me wrong that I got everything upside down pay me all my outstanding returns since January 7th and post it here especially as you are so good at showing payment details. Failure to do this then the whole world will know the truth about you. by the way you say I need medication and rest...... well you need to be admitted into a psychiatric home but before you go pay me my money!!!!!

I am not to prove you wrong GOD is proving you wrong...
Stop pressing in a poorly lit room...

Why should I swallow your money? Am I the snake in JAMB o OFFICE?
70k is not enough to cover my monthly subscription at wirelessng, oops, no need to mention...

Ok. I said post was updated because we stopped 25k programme for new clients and has nothing to do with old clients on terms and conditions by which they invested. As for you, your case is closed.

I will disregard whatever nonsense you have one post anywhere on the Internet and make to quote me so.
The world know me, I offer public services, I don't hide, I earn my money by working for the public.

Use your monikers to post and comment @dumero @wolerichiee your case is closed.
I work with procedures and I keep to them.

Kind regards as you plan your next reply.
You must be missing me by looking out for my reply always...This has become a love affair but sorry I'm not gay... my wife is reading...
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04
dumero:

we're here
Re: FREE FOREX Entry/exit Signal 80-100% Accuracy And Pro Fund Management Services by ReppingLocals(f): 6:24pm On Feb 04
dumero:

Thank you for helping us put our post up front for potential investors.
God is using you to promote us as you have equally benefited

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Wifi Hotspots In Lagos?? / How To Start Your Haulage And Trucking Business With Renault Trucks / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 260
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.