Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking (1441 Views)

Now That Alexa Has Closed Down / Domain For Sale With Hosting. Good Alexa Ranking / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Both Alexa.com and Similarweb.com analyses traffic pattern over a given period of time to rank websites worldwide. While Alexa relies on its toolbar across the world and other unspecified parameters, Similarweb on the other hand, allow website owners to integrate their Google Analytics.
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2018
Which do you think is more accurate?
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by 3html: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2018
So they steal our quarries, data and use it for a selfish reason.

Aren't sharing my analytic data with any third party
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
3html:
So they steal our quarries, data and use it for a selfish reason.

Aren't sharing my analytic data with any third party

What selfish reason? The provision of a more accurate and fare comparative platform for millions of website to be ranked is rather to be appreciated.
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by 3html: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
questechie:

What selfish reason? The provision of a more accurate and fare comparative platform for millions of website to be ranked is rather to be appreciated.

Are you the owner?
The way you defend them
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
3html:

Are you the owner?
The way you defend them

Nah! I just found it more reliable, Alexa ranking is becoming grossly inaccurate, online marketing needs such comparative measures to be accurate to deliver results. cool
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2018
I honestly think Similarweb.com does better in ranking websites!
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2018
If Alexa would allow site owners to add analytics data it would make a more credible ranking system.
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
questechie:
I honestly think Similarweb.com does better in ranking websites!

Or maybe not! What's your experience with both Alexa and Similarweb?
Re: Alexa Ranking Vs Similarweb.com Ranking by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 24, 2018
It seems Alexa ranking is hugely influenced by Similarweb! cool

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Get This wordpress Template/ theme For A Fee. / How To Watch Netflix Videos Offline / How Can I Track Down This Frud Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.