Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! (5568 Views)

"Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani / ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose / Don’t Abandon Us Or They Will Finish Us, Shiite Muslims Begs To Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
[/quote][quote author=TheKingIsHere post=65176089]

Please remove Edo and Delta state from the list. We will fight our battles.

However, I am glad everyone is seeing the light.

Fulani herdsmen are not your friends. They will never be.

Even in Ghana, their army declared total war on them.
Please kindly talk for yourself I believe you can't be both Edo and delta. And for your information both state has lineage with Yoruba
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by TheKingIsHere: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

Please kindly talk for yourself I believe you can't be both Edo and delta. And for your information both state has lineage with Yoruba
We have history with both igbos and yorubas, that doesn't make us any of them..

I don't have problem with yorubas or igbos as we are all brothers (fact) but tagging us as Yoruba when we have our own identity and culture is a no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

We have history with both igbos and yorubas, that doesn't make us any of them..

I don't have problem with yorubas or igbos as we are all brothers (fact) but tagging us as Yoruba when we have our own identity and culture is a no no for me.
Read it well brother, they didn't talk the whole of edo but our clan edo, delta n kogi.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by TheKingIsHere: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
Read it well brother, they didn't talk the whole of edo but our clan edo, delta n kogi.
Ok am glad everyone is beginning to see this Fulani menace
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by yarimo(m): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2018
imhotep:

yes yarimo is an unrepentant sai babarian from Niger republic

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Feb 21, 2018
FRESHG:
YARIMO IS A CORE FULANI MAN

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by remedick: 5:03am On Feb 21, 2018
ycat:
When Yoruba play politics, you ibos must take notes. We must be represented in every areas, be it politics, homeland protection with militia while also dining with the president of the country to get all we can, all at the same time to get to where we are going. In fact, SW governors should meet him again.
you are something else. So what is the South West getting right now?
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2018
FULANI COLONIZATION/ISLAMIZATION AGENDA EXPLAINED

*killer herdsmen and terrorists are sponsored/armed to destroy farms and kill farmers and others.
*farmers and their people kill herdsmen & their cattle in revenge
*fulani govt introduce colony and ranches all over nigeria, as the only solution to the herdsmen and farmers' clashes.
*full penetration of south/east and other parts of nigeria by fulanis through their ranches and colonies
*expansion of fulani communities in the south/east by force, inter marriage, buying more land & territory, giving money to desperate individuals, converting gullible individuals etc.
*fulani communities in the south/east would begin to clamour for traditional/religious leaders
*The end game is to have leaders like:
emir of makurdi
emir of lokoja
emir of akure
emir of port harcourt
emir of enugu
emir of ife
emir of uyo
etc
If u doubt this, ask kwara people.
oba of ilorin was replaced with an emir - emir of ilorin. Take note: fulanis were not even sophisticated when they took over ilorin. Today they are in charge of the presidency, military, police, dss, paramilitary, customs, efcc, INEC & every other relevant institution that is key for them to enforce their will on nigerians.
MY PEOPLE BE WISE, GET YOUR PVC!
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Davesope: 6:44am On Feb 21, 2018
aremuforlife:
It seems we are getting it wrong. Yoruba has always been on defence ever since, we are always at alert to defend our territory. We don't complain but take action,we don't run for help, but we make the help by ourselves. The case of Yoruba voting GEJ out was a great calamity that befall the igbo's and I can see, that is the reason they have been wailing on any Yoruba thread "ajura wa lo tijakadi ko".
shut the f**k up it is the stupid Bleep like you that would have existed then in Ilorin for them to seize it from afonja , afonja's grandson you stupid fool still trust this Fulani imperialist abi cause be unto any Yoruba who cast their vote for this cow herder

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2018
[/quote]9[quote author=Davesope post=65243186]
shut the f**k up it is the stupid Bleep like you that would have existed then in Ilorin for them to seize it from afonja , afonja's grandson you stupid fool still trust this Fulani imperialist abi cause be unto any Yoruba who cast their vote for this cow herder
Now I can see that your level of foolishness is 100%. Why must you put all your frustration in live towards the YORUBA'S. Have you ever come across a day where YORUBA'S always refers to any tribe to accuse for their own problem. We always solve our problems in our own way and with our own resource. And what is your problem if any Yoruba wishes to cast his/her own vote to anybody. Since the igbo has been voting for the fulani Hausa's , did we accuse anybody "NO".but we look for way's of dealing with you both to get our mandate. When your abducted son GEJ sidelinr the SW in is government did will did we cost any uprising "NO" but we strategize and subdued your ruling power. And now you are criticizing the Yoruba from their mandate."I could remember when GEJ was in power Yoruba was relegated to 5th class citizen " but we believe in voting power in which expect you guy's to do so, any of you can play politics. But a fool like you and your generation will only come on a social media to start a war you can't finish, abusing your host and you still expect them to continue to accommodate you fools. For your information if you've not heard just go and enrol for your Yoruba language in you really want to stay in obodo oyinbo LAGOS. .Because the host want to start colonize the parasite.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2018
[/quote]k8[quote author=obrigado080 post=65242740]FULANI COLONIZATION/ISLAMIZATION AGENDA EXPLAINED

*killer herdsmen and terrorists are sponsored/armed to destroy farms and kill farmers and others.
*farmers and their people kill herdsmen & their cattle in revenge
*fulani govt introduce colony and ranches all over nigeria, as the only solution to the herdsmen and farmers' clashes.
*full penetration of south/east and other parts of nigeria by fulanis through their ranches and colonies
*expansion of fulani communities in the south/east by force, inter marriage, buying more land & territory, giving money to desperate individuals, converting gullible individuals etc.
*fulani communities in the south/east would begin to clamour for traditional/religious leaders
*The end game is to have leaders like:
emir of makurdi
emir of lokoja
emir of akure
emir of port harcourt
emir of enugu
emir of ife
emir of uyo
etc
If u doubt this, ask kwara people.
oba of ilorin was replaced with an emir - emir of ilorin. Take note: fulanis were not even sophisticated when they took over ilorin. Today they are in charge of the presidency, military, police, dss, paramilitary, customs, efcc, INEC & every other relevant institution that is key for them to enforce their will on nigerians.
MY PEOPLE BE WISE, GET YOUR PVC!
Please go and read your history book before coming hear to pass blunders. Afonja and Alimi are the ruling house in ilorin because of the help of the fulanis to the afonja Adonis and it was only because of the act of betrayal from afonja to alaafin of oyo. If not Yoruba would rise up immediately to take over ilorin. We have history on like you guys that don't know your source or history. And for your information ilorin is still 90% YORUBA'S.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by T9ksy(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2018
aremuforlife:
It seems we are getting it wrong. Yoruba has always been on defence ever since, we are always at alert to defend our territory. We don't complain but take action,we don't run for help, but we make the help by ourselves. The case of Yoruba voting GEJ out was a great calamity that befall the igbo's and I can see, that is the reason they have been wailing on any Yoruba thread "ajura wa lo tijakadi ko".

Be ni o!!!

Almost 3 years after the Act, our flatheaded brothers, east of the Niger still haven't got over it. They are still wailing and grunting like dorty p.igs,

their M.I.A mo.ronic leader dubbed them.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'm a realist, and the end result is what really matters but for now we are doing better than we did in the last administration.
remedick:
you are something else. So what is the South West getting right now?
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by remedick: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
ycat:
I'm a realist, and the end result is what really matters but for now we are doing better than we did in the last administration.
I don't think so bros... at all.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
What do you know, just remain ignorant then!
remedick:
I don't think so bros... at all.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by remedick: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
ycat:
What do you know, just remain ignorant then!
lol... u are funny. Real development is when the masses feels it. personally, all Nigeria leaders are rubbish. They barely create a system that can employ the masses in large pool. What is the employment index? make i no even go other regions. where at the industries? just pockets here and there.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 5:37am On Feb 22, 2018
So what's new? Where exactly are you going with this? So much for shifting the goal post. It seems you have a blackout, abeg go and eat!
remedick:
lol... u are funny. Real development is when the masses feels it. personally, all Nigeria leaders are rubbish. They barely create a system that can employ the masses in large pool. What is the employment index? make i no even go other regions. where at the industries? just pockets here and there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. / DSS Never Raided Our Offices For Documents Against Tinubu - Code Of Conduct Bure / Buhari's Petiton Thrown Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.