Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (55614 Views)

Chidi Amamgbo Donates Cathedral To His Diocese In Anambra (Photos) / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
sorry1:
if everyone keeps building schools who will then build churches?

He has chosen to build a church, you should go and build school, abi u no be human being?
did u read wat I wrote up dere undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
frosbel2:
Foolish man, he could have used the money to help the needy around him, does he think that God can be bribed with big buildings?

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by opalu: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
I hope another shooting will not happen here again?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by goldedprince: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Cash that will have been given to the poor. Instead he opened a house where the poor will come and donate their little feeding money. In fact, where is the cathedral sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by 1cor2v9: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=amani63 post=65166351][/quote]

Receive the needed strength.. In Jesus Name..
Happy Sunday
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by okwusdidi: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Weather he is building Church or hospital, or school, or mosque is all good.This is becuase all these work for the good of man.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
All I know is that church is in the heart and not in any Building
If I invite you for a service under the rain or hot sun would you show up? please answer and I will do just that. From time immemorial (animals) human beings inclusive seeks comfort and God respect that

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
potbelly:
Why not invest the money used to erect this building into the lives of people? sad

why not sell this expensive ointment and use the money to care for the poor?.... Judas.
similar question, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
1cor2v9:

Received the needed strength.. In Jesus Name..
Happy sunday
Amen
Wish you the best bro

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by sorry1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
BlackAdam55:
did u read wat I wrote up dere undecided
Nothing good comes outta jealous people, so I don't give a fvck angry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
potbelly:
Why not invest the money used to erect this building into the lives of people? sad
why not be a rich man
To help people
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by potbelly(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
really?
jacoik:
and he hasn't been doing that? What have you ever contributed to the society
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
sorry1:
Nothing good comes outta jealous people, so I don't give a fvck angry
then that is ur fvcking business don't quote me
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
150 underground tomb they mean?

i just can't wait to use that place to act my own tomb raider or the mummy or temple of doom.....u guys know all those creepy tomb movies na.. esp d ones acted by Indiana Jones and lara croft
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Judas? Really?
kenny714433:

why not sell this expensive ointment and use the money to care for the poor?.... Judas.
similar question, isn't it?

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:
I46 underground tombs?

Okija things.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why not spread the wealth across?
amani63:
why not be a rich man
To help people
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
A
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by talk2emma: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Guestlander:
I46 underground tombs?

12 meters deep
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Tonymic4life(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Exactly,
It should be built in well delineated area not beside a people's home.

Bros! Wat are u saying!
Most Catholic church's building r built with soundproof walls to prevent much sound from escaping to neighbouring houses or area! Unlike most Pentecostal churches dat causes noise pollution.

So there's nothing wrong building a cathedral there!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
The picture doesn't look like a roof was removed and replaced cool as carried in the story lipsrsealed

Angelanest:
Capital oil CEO, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, who is well known for his philanthropy - has moved to the religious sector in a bid to do more for his people. The business mogul is single-handedly building a Catholic Cathedral named Assumption Cathedral - located in Otolo-Nnewi, Nnewi North Local Government of Anambra State with one hundred and nine churches and parishes under it. The Cathedral had been abandoned for years now due to lack of funds, according to reports.

Furthermore, to ensure that Catholic faithfuls worship God in a befitting edifice, the oil magnate started the construction of the Cathedral building made up of 2 layers and 146 underground tombs on a five storey building elevation with over 5,000 seating capacity and over 750 car parking capacity.

The tower foundation is also 12 meters deep filled all round in concrete powered by concrete mixers. Dr. Ubah, on receiving a report from a structural and integrity testing company that the roofing had failed an integrity test by -7% following the discovery of some integrity lapses, ordered the contractor to disconnect and pull down the already finished roofing immediately.

For the dismantling of the roof to be actualized, Dr. Ubah had to buy cranes from French construction company named Bouygues construction.

The pictures show the work on ground at the project site.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/ifeanyi-uba-builds-assumption-cathedral-in-nnewi-anambra-state.html
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
potbelly:
Judas? Really?
Ya.... but I never meant to say u are Judas ooo. just similar question and situation. Shalom!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by olowobaba10: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
BAD BELLE SPOTTED
FarahAideed:
All I know is that church is in the heart and not in any Building

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
potbelly:
Why not spread the wealth across?
why not join me make we hustle the money out

So we can spread it
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
potbelly:

Oga investor, how many peoples life have you invested into?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Doesn't still add up...
Enjoy your Sunday...
kenny714433:

Ya.... but I never meant to say u are Judas ooo.
just similar question and situation. Shalom!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
mmafhew:

But building one would win many soul

Upon all the souls you people have won in this country it's still one of the most corrupt on the planet!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thanks but no thanks... smiley
amani63:
why not join me make we hustle the money out

So we can spread it
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Really?
WONDERS001:

Oga investor, how many peoples life have you invested into?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by orisa37: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Just discovered a Loot on Buhari's list. Isn't that Cathedral the one where members kill themselves anyhow.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) by depezee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Euouae:
Are there unemployed youths in Nnewi?

Are all The Hospitals there of World standard?

Just building more infrastructures to impoverish his very own people as thats were tithe and offerings will be heading to next.

Who knows, The guy might be going into religion business. He just needs to employ a sweet mouth pastor like Adeboye or Oyedepo and money is rollin-in

Rubbish!

Tell that to Pentecostal church pastors.

This is catholic, they don't preach tithe offering, they preach righteousness, peace, holiness and salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.