Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery (962 Views)

Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Sunny Ibanga’s Aide, Others Nabbed For Armed Thuggery #akslgelections / Photos: Masquerades Arrested By Lagos State Police For Doing This Heinous Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by livebynite: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
"One Dr. Jimade Ola-Solomon, a medical doctor has been declared wanted by the Nigerian Police Headquarters for being the head of an armed robbery gang. I unearthed some interesting facts about him.

1. He is on Facebook.
2. He is on Linkedin
3. He owns a hospital called Vital Care Hospital in Kubwa, Abuja
4. He wrote an op-ed piece for YNaija in 2013 titled "SEARCHING FOR A NEW YOU: ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR COSMETIC SURGERY? FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW."
5. Guns and Ammunition were recovered from his hospital.
6. His five-member gang specialized in armed robbery and car snatching and have been apprehended by the Police.
7. He is currently on the run.

What I find interesting about his profile is that he looked like a normal happy go-lucky guy who is a member of the medical profession. He had patients he attended to. Who would have thought he was an armed robber. Please re-assess the people on your Facebook friends list. Some of your contacts may be kidnappers and dare-devil armed robbers."

-

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by Lomprico2: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by DivinelyBlessed: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
angry
Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by dukeprince50: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
"One Dr. Jimade Ola-Solomon, a medical doctor has been declared wanted by the Nigerian Police Headquarters for being the head of an armed robbery gang. I unearthed some interesting facts about him.

1. He is on Facebook.
2. He is on Linkedin
3. He owns a hospital called Vital Care Hospital in Kubwa, Abuja
4. He wrote an op-ed piece for YNaija in 2013 titled "SEARCHING FOR A NEW YOU: ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR COSMETIC SURGERY? FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW."
5. Guns and Ammunition were recovered from his hospital.
6. His five-member gang specialized in armed robbery and car snatching and have been apprehended by the Police.
7. He is currently on the run.

What I find interesting about his profile is that he looked like a normal happy go-lucky guy who is a member of the medical profession. He had patients he attended to. Who would have thought he was an armed robber. Please re-assess the people on your Facebook friends list. Some of your contacts may be kidnappers and dare-devil armed robbers."

-

Cc lalasticlala mynd44
garri price has not reduced
Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by livebynite: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
garri price has not reduced

abi ooo my brother
Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by dukeprince50: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

abi ooo my brother
shebi u understand y i selectively try to flood ur thread with this garri matter?
Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by livebynite: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
dukeprince50:
shebi u understand y i selectively try to flood ur thread with this garri matter?

its fine o, but how does doing that help the price of garri ?
Re: Medical Doctor Declared Wanted By The Police For Armed Robbery by MonPro: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
I just watched a documentary on this case on NTA newsline even his father have disowned him. Why is this not on frontpage?

(1) (Reply)

Mystery.. Strange Image Appear On Sky While Students Are Taking Pics. / #bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Their Favourite Housemates This Week / MCIS International, Study And Work Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.