Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

How To Make God Speak To Me...help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make God Speak To Me...help! (808 Views)

If He Easy Make God Come Do Human Being Small / What Language Did God Speak During Creation? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by bettychic(f): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello folks,
Please i need your help on how God can speak to me. I have tried many things like prayers and fasting, submit myself completely to God also read the word of God.
Please what is missing....
Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by GoodMuyis(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Read the Bible a lot.
God must have spoken and you are not attentive. Have you try to walk by faith

But why did you want to hear from with such urgency

2 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by sonofthunder: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
why did you want God to speak to you again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by adepeter2027(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lemme wait for them pastors to respond.

If God finally speaks to you, please don't forget to create a new thread of testimony.

1 Like

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by RichieBrown(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
bettychic:
Hello folks,
Please i need your help on how God can speak to me. I have tried many things like prayers and fasting, submit myself completely to God also read the word of God.

You're not the only one going through it love. I just want to hear that voice...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
bettychic:
Hello folks,
God is always speaking. He never stops. Its just that he speaks through everything and anyone. Pay attention to these first. And test everything you "hear" with God's word.

You just need to start listening.

Edit: Start talking back too. Whether in silence or aloud.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
RichieBrown:

You're not the only one going through it love. I just want to hear that voice...

Wait in vain...
Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by MrPresident1: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
bettychic:
Hello folks,

God is speaking to you through your KJV Bible

2 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
bettychic:
Hello folks,

I simply understand you don't know a thing of your request,cause if you do...you will know the voice of the unknown lives in you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by adepeter2027(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
RichieBrown:

Just the same way the idol in my grandfather's shrine doesn't talk, God also doesn't talk.

And you know what, if you force it, i see mental decapitation befalling you.

Besides, alot of people who claim to say god talks to them are either framing it, or are schizophrenic. While others who claim such have their mind playing tricks at them.

1 Like

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by obinna58(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Activate your psychic level, just think whatever you want and believe it's a voice from God
I mean believe with all your heart(a very strong faith) and it's done

If anybody tells you it's not from God continue to slap that person until blood runs out

2 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
RichieBrown:

You do, you just don't recognize it as HIS voice. Try this, whatever you want to know from HIM, ask gently and forget about it. Write it somewhere if you can. Some day soon enough someone will start talking about it. Or it may flood your understanding suddenly.

Its quite simple. HE lives in you, right; so treat him like HE is very near 24/7. And as I have told the op, initiate conversations too. Any conversations, religious or not.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

You do, you just don't recognize it as HIS voice. Try this, whatever you want to know from HIM, ask gently and forget about it. Write it somewhere if you can. Some day soon enough someone will start talking about it. Or it may flood your understanding suddenly.

Its quite simple. HE lives in you, right; so treat him like HE is very near 24/7. And as I have told the op, initiate conversations too. Any conversations, religious or not.

I like following your posts around here Muafrika, helps me navigate around without wasting much time on unnecessary threads grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I like following your posts around here Muafrika, helps me navigate around without wasting much time on unnecessary threads grin
grin

Happy to know am useful around here grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

grin

Happy to know am useful around here grin

Of cos you are.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Of cos you are.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Make God Speak To Me...help! by ichuka(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Muafrika2:

God is always speaking. He never stops. Its just that he speaks through everything and anyone. Pay attention to these first. And test everything you "hear" with God's word.

You just need to start listening.

Edit: Start talking back too. Whether in silence or aloud.
OP
Muafrika has said it all.
God speaks to us through everything.
He speaks through our environment,people arround us,occasionally through our intuition.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The New Photo Of Bishop Akan Weeks After The Collapse Reigners Church / COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual / Dream Sex - Cause, Result And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.