Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply (840 Views)

I’ll Create 16 Million Jobs In 4 Years If Elected President – Olawepo-hashim / BREAKING!!! Ekiti Election : APC Fails Woefully In Another Ward! (photos) / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by headhunter1: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amechi: Nigeria will go back 10years if APC loses in 2019

10yrs ago under PDP
fuel = N65/per ltr
$1 = N160
1 bag of rice = N8k
1 bag of gari = N4k
Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram weren't slaughtering Nigerians

Now Under PMB APC
fuel = N300/per ltr (if seen)
$1 = #360 (but once sold for N502 under Buhari)
1bag of rice = N19k
1bag of gari = N12k
Daily Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are killing Nigerians

ME: pls l want Nigeria to go back 10yrs

You:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by Topestbilly(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg, I prefer the 10years backward. They'll just open mouth and say nonsense with their big empty skulls.

God give us anybody to manage the affairs of NIGERIA AND ARSENAL, we are tired already,anybody to replace Buhari and Wenger.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by Slikbae: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by Dontquit: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abeg make we go back to 10yrs ago because....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by headhunter1: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
Topestbilly:
Abeg, I prefer the 10years backward. They'll just open mouth and say nonsense with their big empty skulls.

God give us anybody to manage the affairs of NIGERIA AND ARSENAL, we are tired already,anybody to replace Buhari and Wenger.
lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by omolami: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Big lie by Amaechi. Nigeria will not go back at all, it will steadily recover from APC stagnation. However Amaechi will get at least 10 year jail term for corruption
Re: Nigeria Will Go Back To 10 Years If Apc Fails To Win By Amaechi: My Reply by aolawale025: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Amaechi is just looking for a government that would protect him. APC has taken Nigeria back to the dark ages

(1) (Reply)

Vote Of No Confidence On Fayemi Not Personal – Gbajabiamila / Mayor Of Porto-novo, Obas, NLC, NURTW Others Laud Aregbesola Over Road Project / Which Government Is More Popular Buhari Or Goodluck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.