Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (27261 Views)

Teni Dances With Joy As Wizkid Sign Her To Starboy Records / Wizkid Officially Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment (PHOTO) / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by queensera(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian singer "wizkid" has signed new artiste "Terri" to starboy entertainment.

The singer took to his twitter page to welcome the new signed artiste who tagged him on a video, doing the refix of his song with djjimmyjat "Oshee' on instagram on December 2017.

"Terri" will also be featured in wizkid new song "Soco" that will be release on February 20th

Wizkid Tweeted:

Welcome @TERRI_RYN to #StarboyEnt!! Tagged me on a video on insta dec 2017!! Now starboy Gang! Daddy yo got u! �� y’all follow him.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/wizkid-sign-new-young-artiste-terriryn.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by SIMPLYkush: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thank God he was signed to a good label, not like davido that will use his acts and friends for ritual samplings..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by wizalpha(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
The international record label
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by mayweather145: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Thank God he was signed to a good label, not like davido that will use his acts and friends for ritual samplings..
shut up please !!!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by LieutenantBOBO: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

My guy, it's not by record label ooo!

If you don't have talent, you don't have talent...

You might have talent, but the industry don't like you...

A record label will only boost your rep small... after that, OYO is your case.

As for me, I'd rather be in DMW than to be in Starboy entertainment. Because the energy level in DMW is high (if you understand what I mean).

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by NwaAmaikpe: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked

This boy woulda been better off by himself, singing at matriculations and in beer parlours.
This is just another meal ticket gotten for Wizkid.

He will exploit this boy even far worse than G-Worldwide did Kiss Daniel or EME did him.

I pity upcoming artistes in the Nigerian music sphere. They get used, used, abused and disused.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Unbreakable007: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Iammicboy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin ;DHi
LieutenantBOBO:

As for me, I'd rather be in DMW than to be in Starboy entertainment. Because the energy level in DMW is high (if you understand what I mean).
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by fiercehillz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wishing him all the best
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by toyzeal(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
welcome terri
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by clems88(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by VeeGeeCee(f): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
So what should we fry now?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by amazingfatlose(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Like he used Mayorkun abi?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Nicolars(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dem go just dey sign, we no go hear any jam undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigeria artist be signing people without giving them the actual recording space nd promo. Where is Ahmed? Signed in wzkid december concert? ...........anytin for d show!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Queenslary(f): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/2tApMfwrcGQ33BM6FEM92R ``` In our schedule of Top rated professional services, we offer Digital programs which includes 3d animations / motion graphic designs, Freelance writing, Top rated multi-dimensional gig, Brand logo designs, Music production, digital campaigns and promotions, social media video clip/meme edit, Business / Economy consultancy in- Business models, plans and project evaluations. Branding and packaging``` https://www.exoclick.com/? login=Gallerinaija
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Flamezzz: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This boy woulda been better off by himself, singing at matriculations and in beer parlours.
This is just another meal ticket gotten for Wizkid.

He will exploit this boy even far worse than G-Worldwide did Kiss Daniel or EME did him.

I pity upcoming artistes in the Nigerian music sphere. They get used, used, abused and disused.
SIMPLYkush:

Just look up bro, that's the real niggar...you can never be him. Quit and be yourself

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by kizz007: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
OBO AND WIZKID DON SETTLE NA . NO USE HERE START AM
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by CastedAyo: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeifeanyi95:
. Like he used Mayorkun abi?
No mind him...

Mayorkun wey don buy him house I don't think that stupid guy can afford bicycle
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by fifty5(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congrats to you boy.
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by coluka: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
God bless starboy
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by twentyk(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

mad ass energy
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by ifrosh: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Special Announcement::
If u knw u avent had sex this year please gather here for a meeting,we must check whats wrong haa last year was a hit back to bavk what happen to thus year.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Vovedoy: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
cool
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by kollinpowel(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

you just disturb your self by explaining things to that dumbass ,he still won't understand you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ogun go kill you
Re: Wizkid Signs Terri To Starboy Entertainment by Ojuororun(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

WAITIN BE THE MEANING OF "DMW". I ONLY KNW 'BOUT "DMX".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eve Esin Shaves Hair For A Movie Role / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures / Photos of Nigerian Celebrities at the Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.