Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (45459 Views)

3 Ways You Could Invest In Real Estate In Naija. / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futurecrown(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

14 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by jaychubi: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol at whooping u call ordinary 500k dt, I am very sure u will faint if u see 2 million naira

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futurecrown(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2018
jaychubi:
Lol at whooping u call ordinary 500k dt I am sure u will faint if u see 2 million naira
Agreed, I just need your advise and moreover have seen more than your amounted figure before but I was scammed cos I wanted to leave this Country that time. Shalom!

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ogawriter(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Bros, you try. It's not easy to raise such amount of money legitimately in Nigeria given the present economic situation.

It all depends on what field you want to invest in or are willing to invest in. But here are my top three.

1. Agriculture

Plant farming ( plantain, banana, cassava etc)

Animal farming ( fish, poultry, pig, snail, etc)

2. Food storage or food supply chain.

Here you buy foodstuff in bulk when they are in season and cheap and store them to sell with profit when they are scarce. Examples of such foodstuff are corn, palm oil, onions, and so more.

As per food supply chain you can transport foodstuff from places of abundance to places where they are scarce. A friend of mine made hundreds of thousand nairas this past December buying cow from the north and supplying to customers in the south. He made on average 40k per supply and supplied more than 15.

3. Mini importation
Here you import products such as clothes, shoes, jeweleries. ladies cosmetics, hair or even tech products from online stores like Alibaba and eBay and sell. There are treads here on NL with details on how to do this.

Ps: you need to conduct your own survey and invest in a business you have some knowledge about. Remember "No Risk No Reward"

** I wish you all the best and success my own bit of advice is run away from betnaija and co and also from people like the OP below who will invite you to invest in a bogus business otherwise you will lose everything.

182 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futureinvestors(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

Thank you for post.
Please don't invest everything, keep some as backup.
Here I have profitable running investment($).
All I need from you from that amount is to help you invest NGN200,000K and I will deliver to you NGN30,000K to NGN50,000K Monthly without excuses.

I'm a businessman and an investor, and I'm open for business all day.
Thank u as I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please Contact me here let's talk:
CALL/WhatsApp : +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9*

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futurecrown(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
ogawriter:
Bros, you try. It's not easy to raise such amount of money legitimately in Nigeria given the present economic situation.

It all depends on what field you want to invest in or are willing to invest in. But here are my top three.

1. Agriculture

Here you buy foodstuff in bulk when they are in season and cheap and store them to sell with profit when they are scarce. Examples of such foodstuff are corn, palm oil, onions, and so more.

As per food supply chain you can transport foodstuff from places of abundance to places where they are scarce. A friend of mine made hundreds of thousand nairas this past December buying cow from the north and supplying to customers in the south. He made on average 40k per supply and supplied more than 15.

3. Mini importation
Here you import products such as clothes, shoes, jeweleries. ladies cosmetics, hair or even tech products from online stores like Alibaba and eBay and sell. There are treads here on NL with details on how to do this.

Ps: you need to conduct your own survey and invest in a business you have some knowledge about. Remember "No Risk No Reward"

** I wish you all the best and success my own bit of advice is run away from betnaija and co and also from people like the OP below who will invite you to invest in a bogus business otherwise you will lose everything.
Really appreciate you Boss.

30 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by kennystones: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
You could invest in sports ,provide services that athletes,coaches,parents dont have access to

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futurecrown(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
emwyy:
Message me on whatsapp @07089170371.... I have something fruitful you can do
OK Boss.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by daniska3yaro(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
ogawriter:

1. Agriculture

3. Mini importation

.Nice contribution sir, let me add small pepper to ur beta soup. I suggest you go for palm oil since is now its season to be cheap and beans will be very expensive is year

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by tunamenga(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2018
daniska3yaro:
.Nice contribution sir, let me add small pepper to ur beta soup. I suggest you go for palm oil since is now its season to be cheap and beans will be very expensive is year
investing in food items is now seems the best form business now with the situation of Nigeria. I'm into supply of food stuff you can reach me 08060263586

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ogawriter(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
daniska3yaro:

That's a good idea, buy drums of palm oil and store till later in the year when its scarce you will make over 75% ROI.

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by millionboi2: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
jaychubi:
Lol at whooping u call ordinary 500k dt I am sure u will faint if u see 2 million naira
it is whooping as a student Oga

Evribody no dey into yahoo like u.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ayho0om: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dude
As a foreigner here in Nigeria i can see things that you guys don't see .. the government (in my opinion) is doing great compared to the previous one .. cutting on Importation is so helpful for the country .. we will absolutely see hardtimes because you guys are not even cultivating what you eat .. it's really starnge to see a nation that depend on other to feed it self .. its so wrong .. i would say go for agriculture or anything related to food .. because from what i see .. Nigeria is Hungry. And yet the resources are uncountable
Thank you

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ogawriter(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mods please take this to front page let's see the inputs of other well meaning Nigerians. We can learn a thing or two.

lalasticlala, mynd44 et al

2 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by FarmManager: 4:39am On Feb 20, 2018
invest 500k in 3 hectares of farmland and I can assure you of 1.5 million in a year. this am sure about. for guides, contact agrosolveng@gmail.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by jaychubi: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2018
millionboi2:
it is whooping as a student organ.

Evribody no dey into yahoo like u.

Poverty is a mentality I won't say more than this

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Ayodejioak(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Just sow a seed bro. Give and you see how God will multiply it in ten folds.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by eleojo23: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
If you are looking at long term gains, invest in agriculture or just buy a piece of land somewhere and sell it after a year or two.

But if you need something that will start giving you dividend in the short term, then open a football viewing center...boys will always watch football

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Mendelssohn(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can chat me up on whatsapp. 08169664444. Sure you'd go for your thanksgiving by next month. cool
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by BruncleZuma: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm curious to know too...
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by ShitHead(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
1. Buy a good HP Laptop.

2. Buy Smile Network wifi.

3. Buy good bed and comfortable mattress

4. Tie red scarf on your head at night.

5. Wear red boxers and balance on your bed at night.

6. Turn on your laptop and wifi.

Business don start be that.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by justi4jesu(f): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
You can start mini-importation

Contact me on whatsapp for details and check my profile cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by gaventa: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Barcelona vs Chelsea over 1.5 and you will have over a million within 2 hrs.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by KingGBsky(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:

Lol whopping sum of 500k Lolz my guy my guy! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Hahnemann: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Just rush now to any bet9ja store near u and stake Barca to win chelsea

Cashout 1mill by tomorrow and go into buying and selling of cheap second hand vehicle, just buy cheap, advertise online like in OLX or Jiji, u will get a buyer instantly

9 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by NonFarmPayrol: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Go to coinmarket

Buy cheap top 20 coins
Store them. Collect your 3-10m year end
I ain't got a job. But I live well

Thank me lerra

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by fisfat(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
30 years old and you don’t know what to use it for

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by propertydeyng: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Futurecrown:

Where are you based? It depends on the type of population there? You need to start something new. What Do you like to do?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.