Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (45470 Views)

3 Ways You Could Invest In Real Estate In Naija. / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Jaculze(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
dreylistick:
Forest trade! Won't say more than that.. U really wanna know much about that kindly buzz me on 08168722360
forest trade ko sambisa trade ni

3 Likes

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Jaculze(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
kennystones:
sorry for the late reply.pool ,field,court.not what I mean by sports investment. But to be honest its actually part of it.but the funds available can't provide that kinda services.
So what I mean by sports investment I mean providing services that people need,that they dont have access to.colleges in america do provide scholarships to athletes.like full ride scholarships. Did you know that?
The scholarships do cater for feeding,accomodation,tuition, gym,book and library,sports kits. Transportation.
You can partner with international organizations.like the UN .there is an arm sports.use sports to promote peace.they had their 10th anniversary in Monaco.they have the likes of henry,mata,drogba.many sports people as their ambassadors. You can also help athletes go pro.you can partner with sports academies abroad.help athletes become professionals .
Help in production of highlights reel.you can also help in organising seminars and educating parents on the importance of sports.hmmm I can go on and on.
But the most important thing is ,if you dont have passion for something,you can't succeed.or let me say the success rate is limited.if you need more info or you want to partner.let me know
Are you into this? Please I'll love to know more about this.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by kennystones: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jaculze:
Are you into this? Please I'll love to know more about this.
yes sir .I am.you can send a pm
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Ugosample(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
All manners of schemes everywhere promising heaven and earth.

Knowing how criminally oriented my people are, id rather keep my money to myself.

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by emxglas: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
fisfat:
30 years old and you don’t know what to use it for

Well, how you view things is in direct proportion to your level of maturity or ignorance
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by joinnow: 12:10pm On May 23, 2018
ayho0om:
Dude
As a foreigner here in Nigeria i can see things that you guys don't see .. the government (in my opinion) is doing great compared to the previous one .. cutting on Importation is so helpful for the country .. we will absolutely see hardtimes because you guys are not even cultivating what you eat .. it's really starnge to see a nation that depend on other to feed it self .. its so wrong .. i would say go for agriculture or anything related to food .. because from what i see .. Nigeria is Hungry. And yet the resources are uncountable
Thank you
Fear of cattlemen is making us to avoid any farm work

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by edisoncash: 12:22pm On May 23, 2018
smokedfish:
OP, where is your location? I am currently into a franchise that i earn more dn 60k in a week...lemme.knw if you interested but location matters....less risk with huge profits
I'm in Benin city can we do business
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by roqrules04(m): 12:58pm On May 23, 2018
smokedfish:
OP, where is your location? I am currently into a franchise that i earn more dn 60k in a week...lemme.knw if you interested but location matters....less risk with huge profits

What is the Franchise about? Drop it here
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by BizBayo: 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
Futurecrown:
Hello, Everyone. I need your candid advice at this crucial time, I have a whopping sum of five hundred thousand naira with me but I don't know what kind of business I could invest on and moreover am 30years of age also a 500L full-time student in the University.

I have an investment proposition for you in Fintech that could make you earn 13X of your investment in 2 years. I can send you the details via WhatsApp or send me a DM incase you do not want to drop your number here.
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Pentools(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2018
Oga add 100k to that money n get a brand new keke put it on hire purchase n be collecting 4k everyday except on Sundays. I was once in ur shoes, I once asked similar question here but I kept receiving unrealistic ideas with most trying to lure me into chatting them on WhatsApp. I keyed into keke hire purchased biz,,,,the rest was history.

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Futurecrown(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2018
BizBayo:

I have an investment proposition for you in Fintech that could make you earn 13X of your invesnt in 2 years. I can send you the details via WhatsApp or send me a DM incase you do not want to drop your number here.
Add me up 08069152061
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by OgoloSampe: 11:18am On May 26, 2019
yusasiv:

Baba.. No dey look for fake advice jere.... Go do winthrills.. Sit down dey enjoy ur profit, am a student like u.. Shikena

Bros! How market with your Winthrills?
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by AndyCole16(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2019
ugonology:
Honestly storing food produce is presently the best investment. But please don't do palm oil, its price index is not stable and is most times politically influenced .(those who bought last year can testify). I will advice you try a produce that is more stable and has a guaranteed ROI no matter how small, a typical example of this is corn and beans.

Last year, I spent about this same amount buying 100 bags of corn at 5200 naira per bag, the total amount spent was about 585 thousand naira (plus cost of storing space, treatment and transportation) today a bag of corn goes for about 9000-9500 naira, I just want it to hit 10,000 naira before I can sell. My only regret is not including beans in my portfolio, as beans was selling for about 18,000k by then, but now sells for 28-30k .

Lastly, you can do this on your own, don't give your hard earned money as an undeserving offering to some jambnairaland snake and vampires!
Be delligent to do your part, its just a few days of research and asking the right questions, then sit down and watch how your 500k will go hunt you another 500k.
Hello, I'll like to talk to you about the above business. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by hayool: 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
Pls I need the above corn biz
Re: I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In by Knetpro(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
The best business you can do is online.

And it involves acquiring a high income skill.

Reason is that many of them pay you in dollars.

Aside from that, cost of running the best is almost zero.

The learning curve of many of them is short and you can start immediately with little guidance.

Additionally, you can do the business from anywhere in the world.

Above all, your business is always available 24/7, 365 days of the year.

Therefore...

I strongly recommend that you use a small fraction of the money you have to learn a high income skill.

Some high income skills that you can learn are as follows:

1. Email Copywriting
2. CPA Marketing
3. Freelance
4. eCommerce
5. Affiliate Marketing

The simplest of them all is CPA.

You can learn any of the skills with 50k or even less and start to earn in dollars within one week.

Click on my signature line below to learn more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.