Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 (23743 Views)

Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (2 - 1) On 4th April 2021 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by prinsam30: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na now I believe say mourinho Na idiott

why can't he play these set of players against Seville, that man Na big fooool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by MrMystrO(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
osazsky:
does anyone know u at man city ?same ,u way nor get money reach our ball boys and cleaners

How old are you? 14? Did you see me claiming anywhere that i know anybody at any club? I am a moderate football fan and i keep it at that. I can't stupidly develop a personal vendetta for Any football team at all when i know in real life I'm not Even anywhere close to grasping the weight of that football club in real life. Watch football and appreciate it, Troll the team when necessary, its all fun and games and that is what it is. Stupidity is when you start to feel in some way your actions or words are affecting the club or the people that Run it, it doesn't! So it's NOT THAT DEEP. I just wanted to wake u up from your Sleep.. Wake up!! You're a bloody Nobody whose opinion doesn't count for ANYTHING in the WORLD. Never forget that my friend.. never forget that...

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nelsizzy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
NoDulling4here:

It is not because man utd has been spectacular.
The only reason why the table is like that is De Gea. His saves are similar to that of goal keepers of relegation threatened teams.
Ooh, Courtios have not made any saves this season. Or DDG plays for Chelsea, abi he is not part of the 11 players that play a match. You lack points

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Osanebi007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
[sup][/sup] cryu again tchewww
osazsky:
man u always fighting for small cups like fa cup and community shield and yet they pay players,500k,350k 320k every week, though its d oldest cup,its just worth 4million pounds DAT was y pep didn't join player to celebrate d Carling cup,city will win d EPL and d UCL,pep take us to glory, impossibility is noting ,common boys yes we can

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Osanebi007(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
This os thrash talk abeg.......wetin do Tortoise....ugochukwu lloris or Elderson angry..my friend wee u keep chut
NoDulling4here:

It is not because man utd has been spectacular.
The only reason why the table is like that is De Gea. His saves are similar to that of goal keepers of relegation threatened teams.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sheungbengar:
I checked on EPL records since modern football and Manchester United takes every bit of glory...
I wonder why some silly beings give hate speech on United...
We are definitely the best...
in terms of history just like Liverpool and ac millan
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by aieromon(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Shaw out

Young in
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Osanebi007:
This os thrash talk abeg.......wetin do Tortoise....ugochukwu lloris or Elderson angry..my friend wee u keep chut

When you have too many attempts at your goal, it shows how weak your team is.

Do you understand?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Ooh, Courtios have not made any saves this season. Or DDG plays for Chelsea, abi he is not part of the 11 players that play a match. You lack points
When you have too many attempts at your goal and your goal keeper is forced to work harder, it shows how weak your team is.

Do you understand?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mo Salah King of EPL.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Noblewhiz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
osazsky:
we will dominated d EPL for 10years,I c only Chelsea as our threat not man u,I heard ambrahimovic has contacted enrique

I wish there is a way to store this so I can knock at ur door in the next 10 years
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
MrMystrO:

How old are you? 14? Did you see me claiming anywhere that i know anybody at any club? I am a moderate football fan and i keep it at that. I can't stupidly develop a personal vendetta for Any football team at all when i know in real life I'm not Even anywhere close to grasping the weight of that football club in real life. Watch football and appreciate it, Troll the team when necessary, its all fun and games and that is what it is. Stupidity is when you start to feel in some way your actions or words are affecting the club or the people that Run it, it doesn't! So it's NOT THAT DEEP. I just wanted to wake u up from your Sleep.. Wake up!! You're a bloody Nobody whose opinion doesn't count for ANYTHING in the WORLD. Never forget that my friend.. never forget that...
then y d headache, we all are rational being,some prefer sex dull to female some are gay while I prefer soccer ,not just soccer but a die hard fan,I hope u don't Fall into those categories I mention, mastubate if u like,suit urself

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sheungbengar:

And David De Gea is widely known as the best keeper in the world....!!!?? The only EPL team or fan that should even give critics against united should be Man city ... All other nah #Wash...
When you have too many attempts at your goal and your goal keeper is forced to work harder and in the process becomes the best goal keeper in the world, it is both good news and bad news. Good news is you have a very good goal keeper.
Bad news is your defense is novice.

See stats below.

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nelsizzy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
NoDulling4here:

When you have too many attempts at your goal and your goal keeper is forced to work harder, it shows how weak your team is.

Do you understand?
Still haven't answered my question. What is the job of a goal keeper?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nelsizzy:
u don't need a good goalkeeper all u need is a solid defence and midfield,ederson only get tested once or twice in games and has more passes than some man u midfielders,created more chances too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by MrMystrO(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
osazsky:
then y d headache, we all are rational being,some prefer sex dull to female some are gay while I prefer soccer ,not just soccer but a die hard fan,I hope u don't Fall into those categories I mention, mastubate if u like,suit urself

Alright carry on.. I believe you already got the message Anyway. Adios!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nelsizzy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
osazsky:
u don't need a good goalkeeper all u need is a solid defence and midfield,ederson only get tested once or twice in games and has more passes than some man u midfielders,created more chances too
Wow. You don't need a good goal keeper. And Ederson has saved about 4 penalties or more. You guys should have sticked with Willy Calabero na
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
What manner of player is Mo'SALAH that he priced, de-priced and re-price three players at a stretch and still manage to score..

Mo'SALAH de KING

#Kopites #KloopForKopites #WeAreTheReds

YNWA

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
ederson hardly get testest cos of high tempo game we play,at times he would even b at d middle of d pictch trying to get an assist same as baca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
abeg make I siddon watch match man u dey always bleep up once time reach 70 min
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Zanas: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone have any idea why Shaw was substituted? Is he injured or what?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Queenserah26(f): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Following...
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nelsizzy:

Guy see the match you are watching. Small Brighton having more attempts at goal and shots on target than almighty man utd. Why will De Gea's talent not be easily discovered under such circumstances. De Gea is a good goal keeper who is unfortunate to be in a mediocre team.

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by aieromon(m): 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mata out

Rashford in
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nelsizzy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Guy see the match you are watching. Small Brighton having more attempts at goal and shots on target than almighty man utd. Why will De Gea's talent not be easily discovered under such circumstances. De Gea is a good goal keeper who is unfortunate to be in a mediocre team.
Did i say he is not good undecided? He is doing his job, stop pushing it.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Kyase(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nonsense Match, una good night undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Nelsizzy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kyase:
I no gree watch. Resuming next season

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by yemi15(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kyase:
grin
Kyase:
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by aieromon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Matic scores

MUN 2-0 BHA
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Omobolajiatanda:
mikron, HarbySloy, josef1, andrewfarms Cc: Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad
andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Ivanlxi don4ye HERSLEY Lily4star Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 lalasticlala RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmaldenKingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdri Geestunnar Lomprico2 cana882
Fuckingmallam45

how's the match going my people...?
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by Kyase(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion:FA Cup (2 - 0) On 17th March 2018 by arabaribiti(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
2-0

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brentford Gain Promotion Back To Premier League After 74 Years / The Victor Osimhen Interview / Leicester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.