Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,715,566 members, 6,418,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 August 2021 at 06:40 AM

So Bad Woman 'aborts' Triplets, Dumps Them At Bin Site | Photos 18+ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Bad Woman 'aborts' Triplets, Dumps Them At Bin Site | Photos 18+ (1304 Views)

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / Young Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter (disturbing Photo) / Photos: 18-seater Bus Claims People’s Life In Accident On Bida-minna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Bad Woman 'aborts' Triplets, Dumps Them At Bin Site | Photos 18+ by BlackSwag045(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
This is very sad. Women looking for fruits of the womb might actually cry seeing this. A woman has aborted her set of triplet and dumped them at a dump site after carrying out the ungodly act. A close look at the photos of the babies looks like she gave birth to them (but very tiny) and then dumped them. But someone here says, no it's an abortion, that the children could be pushed out. I really don't know, but the only fact here is that, she DUMPED them and they are DEAD. Nothing is more evil.

http://www.blackswag.com.ng/2018/02/so-bad-woman-aborts-triplets-dumps-them-at-bin-site-photos-18.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death / Download Infinix Note 8 And 8 Lite Secure Boot DA Auth File / Wetin De Happen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.