Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? (40489 Views)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Solution To Sperm Leakage Eda(sperm Pouring Out Of The Woman After Intercourse) / 11 Signs Of Heart Disease That Should Not Be Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by austin2all: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Nairalanddist:
sad We Yoruba Muslims believe that when such diseases occur, your wife is definitely having an affair with several men. This is why i love Islam. All you need to do is to threaten to kill her and watch her confess how she has been sleeping with your neighbors

kai, women haf suffer in the hands of Islam.
so the guy that was busy fuccking his concubine for years is exonerated of his sins but a woman is killed for same offence in Islam abi.
god punish devil.
Islamabad.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by Charly68: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
LadySarah:
Nothing is wrong with you man!
your p went on voluntary retirement cos of overusage grin grin
how can a frigid woman Let you hump on her for close to 3 hrs.
you took the juice and oil out of her life and now want blood,Bros fear God biko...
Go see a doc btw,Nl is not a hospital
You may not know but you have provided him solution here,he should ask his wife about his matter..possible the woman did something to tame the libido .
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by vchykp(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2018
DonteMec:

Yes I do last that long. I thought most men do. But the way people are sounding here makes it seem like an extra ordinary thing to achieve. No I dont take anything at all, nothing. Well I long learnt how to stop midway when the thing want to come out, remove my mind from it, then it goes back, and I continue, it buys you more time, when you repeat it 2 or 3 more times you will achieve that. Practice makes perfect. Its not easy, but achievable, ha ha ha

Stallion king spotted!.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by xeros20(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2018
is just psychology problem, nothing is wring with u. u need to rest and remove ur mind from it. the engine is under going overhauling.
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by prettyirene: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2018
op please don't mind what anybody is saying regarding not having a mistress or not...at least you respected your wife by having a mistress abroad....I know how frustrating it is to have a spouse that isn't sexually compatible with you...not that I'm supporting evil but a man got to do what he has to do to keep his home. After all our fore father's married more than one wife ...forever is too long to suffer in silence in a marriage. I'm in the same predicament even at the verge of leaving the marriage cos as a woman it's forbidden to be unfaithful...it's worse for a woman because your husband will offer you what he feels it's okay and you have to manage it... imagine not having sex for two years and you claim you are married. thank God I don't have a female child... the world is truly not fair to us....

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by IdeyFindWife: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2018
labanj1:

So if you go 5 rounds for 45 minutes each you will have spent 225 minutes (3hrs 45 minutes) on sex. Your thing sef don dey fear you.

I take it your concubine na one kain naughty whitey with all sorts of kinky fetishes, toys, lubes and high libido, abi?
Na only time take knacking serious like say na occupation like that!

Make una fear God o. Ur problem is paartially psychological. You've spent too much time with your adultress your wife's not really that appealing to you again.

Since getting constantly satiated sex-wise had not and is still not a problem for you, the desirability of your partner comes into play as a crucial factor in whether you're gonna be able to get-it-up and keep-it-hard long enough to d the trick and enjoy the action too.

3hours 45mins banging straight like that? Chai,you sef?! Best change your ways and rekindle the romantic aspect of ur love with her and see ur performance return.
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by LadySarah: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2018
Charly68:
You may not know but you have provided him solution here,he should ask his wife about his matter..possible the woman did something to tame the libido .

Abi?
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by Khenxy(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmm this is Spiritual
beg your wife maybe she took ad picture of your joystick to babalawo
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by Sleekjunior(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2018
this place makes me laff sha hehehehe
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by kingoviehenry(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Bros, you're the cause of your problem. Your sexual drive towards your faithful wife has been weakened by your concubines because you get better sex service from them. I'm talking from experience. Nothing do u.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by Nelsizzy(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2018
prettyirene:
op please don't mind what anybody is saying regarding not having a mistress or not...at least you respected your wife by having a mistress abroad....I know how frustrating it is to have a spouse that isn't sexually compatible with you...not that I'm supporting evil but a man got to do what he has to do to keep his home. After all our fore father's married more than one wife ...forever is too long to suffer in silence in a marriage. I'm in the same predicament even at the verge of leaving the marriage cos as a woman it's forbidden to be unfaithful...it's worse for a woman because your husband will offer you what he feels it's okay and you have to manage it... imagine not having sex for two years and you claim you are married. thank God I don't have a female child... the world is truly not fair to us....
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by Offpoint: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2018
DonteMec:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I have been a nairalander for years but this would be my first post. I have a very serious problem and I need your wonderful suggestions to guide me along.
I have been married for like Ten years with kids. My wife is a very good, faithful and wonderful lady. I traveled out of the country for 2 years and just came back this last December. However since then I have this rather strange problem, which has never happened prior to this period.
My wife is frigid. She really doesn't like sex. I hate that aspect of her. I have a high sex drive while she has little to zero sex drive. This has of course brought all sorts quarrel over the years. I have since learnt to manage her that way and bear that as my cross, since that is her only weak point. But its not easy.
I made love to my wife the first day I came back. It was all good. But subsequent attempts to make love to her, my penis simply refuses to stand erect. Try everything in the book still it will not stand. It's like the penis is scared of my wife, because even a thought of her makes an erect penis go flat immediately. If I strive to put it in with lots and lots of efforts, hoping it will thicken inside, it will stay for 35 seconds, less than a minute and ejaculate.
I have had to go for tests and it shows no sickness nor venereal disease. But I have gone for an intensive treatment for all kinds of powerful venereal disease, known and unknown for 3 weeks just to leave nothing to chance. After that, the penis started getting up again.
I made love to my wife very powerfully again after the treatment. I lasted for 45 minutes or there about for a round which is my usual style. I was happy that everything is back to normal. However 2 days later we tried to make love again, the penis starts being shy of my wife again. It has been several days since then we have kept on trying, no headway at all. Am confused. The penis simply refuses to stand erect - Jeez this is scary ...
I want to take my wife for a test of her own though she has no symptoms of any illness as I also didn't have prior to all these.
However I want to know:
Is there any venereal disease that is strong enough to paralyze a penis just one day after enjoying it?
Could this be as a result of some other reason or factor which I don't know nor understand?
Note: My wife is a very faithful one and I trust her. However I just want to explore every possibility.
Also note that prior to this I could go for 3 to 5 rounds in a single night, with each round lasting for 45 minutes or there about. Am 41 if you care to know. (Well with my wife its always 1 round of like 1 hour duration)
I love good sex and this is frustrating the hell out of me. Please every kind of advice would be considered, even the weird ones lol
45minutes per round and you can go 5 rounds 45x5=225 that's 225 per day
let's assume you had sex 3times a week
225x3=675 that's 675mins per week
we have 4weeks in a month
3x4=12 you have sex 12 times in a month
675x12=8100mins per month...

you make your *little Johnny* works 8100mins per a month multiply by the years you started having sex... and tell me why on earth the guy won't crash....
the guy has served you diligently, please let him retire in peace.

try jumping in and out of a pit for 30mins and tell me how you'll feel

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by kelvinklein219(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
DonteMec:

Hmm you might not be far from the truth.
My wife is the only female I know that you dare not make love to without bringing Vaseline or any lubricant along. Even if you tell her that she is wet fairly enough, without lubrication, no deal. I might have an erection, but before I locate where the Vaseline or lubricant is I would lose it chai ..
As per talking, bros for 10 years I have talked, talked and talked. I have used up every of those suggestions ladies will give you - show her love, start love advance 24 hours before time, do this do that, all to no avail. I have used sanctions, to no avail. Believe me I have tried EVERY possible option to change her before I finally came to the realization that she just might NEVER change. In fact its her uncle that suggested that concubine solution not to rock the boat. And since I have been having concubine it seems to have worked at least in making me not to ''disturb'' her often, as that's what she terms love-making - disturbance ha ha ha; until now ..
Ok just use lubes, give her red wine, make her tipsy at least it would be better than normal.
Bring out her best.
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by chysam: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
DonteMec:

My dear, @40+ I can not squeeze out time for silly jokes.
Am on Nairaland basically everyday for years now, but I hardly comment and have NEVER posted anything before today.
This is something am experiencing presently, as in NOW ...

If you are truly serious,then go to herbal medicine sellers and ask for the medicine called AGUNMU JEDI and OPAENYI.Please ask for freshly grinded ones still active. take a tablespoon full each and mixed together,pour into pap or 7up and drink. It will make you stool heavily early in the morning.After stooling,your dick could drill a rock. Repeat this treatment 4 days later and include a tablespoon full of another medicine called ALE,meaning to make strong. You should be ok after using these herbal medicines in powder form.

A few weeks later,go and get the leaf called EYIN OLOBE or ENYI KWO NWA in igbo language.Boil to extract the juice and drink a cup full in the morning and repeat at night.Repeat until the colour fades.

THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by arnold123: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
DonteMec:
I have been a nairalander for years but this would be my first post. I have a very serious problem and I need your wonderful suggestions to guide me along.
I have been married for like Ten years with kids. My wife is a very good, faithful and wonderful lady. I traveled out of the country for 2 years and just came back this last December. However since then I have this rather strange problem, which has never happened prior to this period.
My wife is frigid. She really doesn't like sex. I hate that aspect of her. I have a high sex drive while she has little to zero sex drive. This has of course brought all sorts quarrel over the years. I have since learnt to manage her that way and bear that as my cross, since that is her only weak point. But its not easy.
I made love to my wife the first day I came back. It was all good. But subsequent attempts to make love to her, my penis simply refuses to stand erect. Try everything in the book still it will not stand. It's like the penis is scared of my wife, because even a thought of her makes an erect penis go flat immediately. If I strive to put it in with lots and lots of efforts, hoping it will thicken inside, it will stay for 35 seconds, less than a minute and ejaculate.
I have had to go for tests and it shows no sickness nor venereal disease. But I have gone for an intensive treatment for all kinds of powerful venereal disease, known and unknown for 3 weeks just to leave nothing to chance. After that, the penis started getting up again.
I made love to my wife very powerfully again after the treatment. I lasted for 45 minutes or there about for a round which is my usual style. I was happy that everything is back to normal. However 2 days later we tried to make love again, the penis starts being shy of my wife again. It has been several days since then we have kept on trying, no headway at all. Am confused. The penis simply refuses to stand erect - Jeez this is scary ...
I want to take my wife for a test of her own though she has no symptoms of any illness as I also didn't have prior to all these.
However I want to know:
Is there any venereal disease that is strong enough to paralyze a penis just one day after enjoying it?
Could this be as a result of some other reason or factor which I don't know nor understand?
Note: My wife is a very faithful one and I trust her. However I just want to explore every possibility.
Also note that prior to this I could go for 3 to 5 rounds in a single night, with each round lasting for 45 minutes or there about. Am 41 if you care to know. (Well with my wife its always 1 round of like 1 hour duration)
I love good sex and this is frustrating the hell out of me. Please every kind of advice would be considered, even the weird ones lol
was your peniss struck by lightning recently?, there was a time when mine was stuck by lightning and i had to Go beg my wife for forgiveness!
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
chysam:

If you are truly serious,then go to herbal medicine sellers and ask for the medicine called AGUNMU JEDI and OPAENYI.Please ask for freshly grinded ones still active. take a tablespoon full each and mixed together,pour into pap or 7up and drink. It will make you stool heavily early in the morning.After stooling,your dick could drill a rock. Repeat this treatment 4 days later and include a tablespoon full of another medicine called ALE,meaning to make strong. You should be ok after using these herbal medicines in powder form.

A few weeks later,go and get the leaf called EYIN OLOBE or ENYI KWO NWA in igbo language.Boil to extract the juice and drink a cup full in the morning and repeat at night.Repeat until the colour fades.

THANK ME LATER

Thanks so much.
I hope I could be able to get these leaves and herbs. I will try shaa.
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
arnold123:
was your peniss struck by lightning recently?, there was a time when mine was stuck by lightning and i had to Go beg my wife for forgiveness!

No, nothing like lightening struck me. Well, how does lightning strike the peniss specifically? Sounds kind of strange ...
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by bauubacchy: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Call diz line, may be u will thank me later. 08051464378
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by CaraJewel(f): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
am sure if your wife was cheating on you with a bloke if reverse was the case u would have divorced her
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by arnold123: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
DonteMec:

No, nothing like lightening struck me. Well, how does lightning strike the peniss specifically? Sounds kind of strange ...
when you give it out generously, yes it does happen

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by want2knowben: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2018
labanj1:

So if you go 5 rounds for 45 minutes each you will have spent 225 minutes (3hrs 45 minutes) on sex. Your thing sef don dey fear you.

This was the ONE thing on my mind! grin grin grin You want to kpai woman ni? How can a woman work all day and then not get any rest at night?
When you are married and getting it almost everyday, 45 minutes is long enough! She is a wife, not a donkey!

Or are you trying to sell us some 'rigidity boosting' medicine?
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Zirah:

Are you all mad? Didn't you read the part he said he cheated?
And that warrant an insult on a faceless forum?
Be careful Mr man!
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by roseinmay(f): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
DonteMec:
However I want to know:

Good day Ruzu Black for Men is 100% natural and therefore has no side-effects.
RUZU BLACK FOR MEN CAPSULES is the rescue! With testimonies such as 5 years of Erectile Dysfunction fixed, Ruzu Black For Men is restoring confidence to men and happiness to women; it is winning back marriages and creating more babies.

Ruzu Black For Men is also known as Ruzu Black Manpower.
Ruzu Black Man Power;
Improve sexual ability or sex power
used for impotency and infertility treatment
relieve over tiredness after sex
enhances erection quality
prolong sex duration
effective for kidney and prevent prostrate.

Call 08037093439 for more info

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
want2knowben:

labanj1:

((So if you go 5 rounds for 45 minutes each you will have spent 225 minutes (3hrs 45 minutes) on sex. Your thing sef don dey fear you.))

This was the ONE thing on my mind! grin grin grin You want to kpai woman ni? How can a woman work all day and then not get any rest at night?
When you are married and getting it almost everyday, 45 minutes is long enough! She is a wife, not a donkey!

Or are you trying to sell us some 'rigidity boosting' medicine?

Please read my post and understand:
With my wife its never more than one round a night. If am lucky I get to do it two days in a week.
She is always "tired" every other day. She is grossly under-utilized. Remember I traveled for 2 years and just came back. So please read before saying I have over-run her pussy mileage. The revers is actually the case.
Anyway my wahala na to get the JohnThomas back to the terrain ...
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
CaraJewel:
am sure if your wife was cheating on you with a bloke if reverse was the case
u would have divorced her

I married my wife, paid her bride price, take care of her and our lovely kids, do every other thing for her as a responsible husband should. She dare not cheat on me. If she does and I find out, that's a red line, I terminate the marriage. She knows that. If she was the one that married me and feed me, 'house me', do everything for me, then she can consider cheating and I do the pleading. I have the right to marry more than one wife as an African if I choose. So, that I chose to stick to one wife in spite of her shortcomings means I actually deserve some commendation Shikena !!
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by CaraJewel(f): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
DonteMec:

I married my wife, paid her bride price, take care of her and our lovely kids, do every other thing for her as a responsible husband should. She dare not cheat on me. If she does and I find out, that's a red line, I terminate the marriage. She knows that. If she was the one that married me and feed me, 'house me', do everything for me, then she can consider cheating and I do the pleading. I have the right to marry more than one wife as an African if I choose. So, that I chose to stick to one wife in spite of her shortcomings means I actually deserve some commendation Shikena !!
Then marry your concubine since its your right
#mentalityofsocalledafricanmen
go to a good specialist to know the thing u have contacted before u gv ur wife and she gets worse or go traditìonal and spiritual
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by akigbemaru: 1:50am On Feb 21, 2018
wunmi590:
I am a microbiologist with experience both industrial and medical microbiology.

When you subject yourself to too much of masturbation you tend to use your vigorous hand to to forcefully kill of the strength of the joystick.

The joystick of only meanth to be used on the female private part which has a natural grease to hold the joystick.

So when you contract joystick disease it is practically known as masturbyjoystick.

Please note that this name is from my research.
I think you are a fake microbiologist and your theory here puts you out there as a quack medical practitioner. Who told you masturbation is not good? Your crass morality has no meaning at this point in time. In America, you will rather masturbate than raping females if you want to live long!
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by tk4rd: 2:01am On Feb 21, 2018
DonteMec:

Bros I have a concubine outside the country. That is what has kept me in this marriage. Else my wife's low sex drive would have pushed me out of the marriage. It's with the concubine/ girlfriend that I do the drilling or hard work with. With my wife I take it easy as I know her capacity. Problem is that for 2 years and 72 hours prior to my coming back I performed optimally with the said concubine. Then back to my wife, after the first day, all of a sudden my JohnThomas does NOT stand up again. I need a real suggestion as to what could cause that ...
YOUR MIND IS NO MORE WITH YOUR WIFE
Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by akigbemaru: 2:30am On Feb 21, 2018
DonteMec:

Sis, I have already seen a Doctor and ran several tests already. Nothing was found wrong with me. Yet I still took a regime of 3 weeks total treatment/ cleansing. And after that the Manhood stood up and worked wonders on my wife again for one day. But just after that the manhood got paralyzed again. Am thinking that there is something inside my wife that is killing my manhood (if there is anything like that), but I don't know what ... Does anyone has any suggestion for me?

I don't think anything is wrong with you or your manhood. First, as someone puts it early, it could be a stress-related issue that makes you to lose appetite for sex. Check your wife if she has a Yeast Infection or vulvovaginitis. They are the benign infections that cause itching and discomfort during sex or urination.

You need to MASTURBATE yourself and see if your URETHRA is not blocking during EJACULATION. I have a symptom like that before. I had a girl that came to graduate school in US. We started dating in our final semester. It took me 2 months before porting her because she won't allow me to do nothing. I noticed a yellow coloration around her vagina but I was still trying to get in with her and did not focus so much on the yellow coloration.

After we started having a serious sex, I would occasionally see somethiing that looks like a cottage cheese and I would ask her what is that and she would just bluff it that it is nothing.

Honestly, it is not contagious to me because if it was a serious disease, I supposed to have been infected by it.

She claims all females have Yeast Infection and hers is a benign one, after I discovered what was her symptom.

She left and I waited 19 days before I masturbated myself and I found out that something was blocking my URETHRA each time I tried to cut.
I didn't have a health insurance, so I cannot visit a doctor without spending much. I had a broken wisdom tooth and I ventured to a dentist and he charged me $160 before prescribing a pain reliever and antibiotics to me. After finishing the 20 pills of each medicine, I tried to masturbate again and I caught some sensations.

I am just narrating this, just to highlight that it could be you or wife that needs to see doctor.

THEN, YOU CLAIMED THAT YOUR WIFE IS THE ONLY WOMAN YOU KNOW THAT WOULD ALWAYS REQUIRE LUBRICANT OR VASELINE TO HAVE SEX.

My girlfriend is the same as your wife, she would all my Vaseline within one week for a sex. I guess with her untreated Yeast Infection, it irritates her Vagina's wall when I roll-in my Hard Dick.

NOTE: A new medical report has claimed that females that use Petroleum Jelly as a LUBRICANT stand to develop a Yeast Infection.

You can try antibiotics if you discover anything during masturbation and for your wife, she may need the vagina cleansing or see doctor but she should not use antibiotics because her wall is irritated already.

No women that don't like Hard Dick and only the conditions that prevent some women from good sex.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2018
CaraJewel:
Then marry your concubine since its your right
#mentalityofsocalledafricanmen
go to a good specialist to know the thing u have contacted before u gv ur wife and she gets worse or go traditìonal and spiritual

Am an African. A proud one at that. It is an honor for you to say I have an African mentality. Do you expect me to have an Asian or Australian mentality? If I wanted to marry two wives I would have done that long before now. If I even wanna do it now I wouldn't need your permission to do it either. Thanks for your garnished insult disguised as an advice though. This is Nairaland of course so I expected worse than this. Whatever rocks your boat ...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2018
akigbemaru:

I don't think anything is wrong with you or your manhood. First, as someone puts it early, it could be a stress-related issue that makes you to lose appetite for sex. Check your wife if she has a Yeast Infection or vulvovaginitis. They are the benign infections that cause itching and discomfort during sex or urination.

You need to MASTURBATE yourself and see if your URETHRA is not blocking during EJACULATION. I have a symptom like that before. I had a girl that came to graduate school in US. We started dating in our final semester. It took me 2 months before porting her because she won't allow me to do nothing. I noticed a yellow coloration around her vagina but I was still trying to get in with her and did not focus so much on the yellow coloration.

After we started having a serious sex, I would occasionally see somethiing that looks like a cottage cheese and I would ask her what is that and she would just bluff it that it is nothing.

Honestly, it is not contagious to me because if it was a serious disease, I supposed to have been infected by it.

She claims all females have Yeast Infection and hers is a benign one, after I discovered what was her symptom.

She left and I waited 19 days before I masturbated myself and I found out that something was blocking my URETHRA each time I tried to cut.
I didn't have a health insurance, so I cannot visit a doctor without spending much. I had a broken wisdom tooth and I ventured to a dentist and he charged me $160 before prescribing a pain reliever and antibiotics to me. After finishing the 20 pills of each medicine, I tried to masturbate again and I caught some sensations.

I am just narrating this, just to highlight that it could be you or wife that needs to see doctor.

THEN, YOU CLAIMED THAT YOUR WIFE IS THE ONLY WOMAN YOU KNOW THAT WOULD ALWAYS REQUIRE LUBRICANT OR VASELINE TO HAVE SEX.

My girlfriend is the same as your wife, she would all my Vaseline within one week for a sex. I guess with her untreated Yeast Infection, it irritates her Vagina's wall when I roll-in my Hard Dick.

NOTE: A new medical report has claimed that females that use Petroleum Jelly as a LUBRICANT stand to develop a Yeast Infection.

You can try antibiotics if you discover anything during masturbation and for your wife, she may need the vagina cleansing or see doctor but she should not use antibiotics because her wall is irritated already.

No women that don't like Hard Dick and only the conditions that prevent some women from good sex.

Many Thanks for your contribution. I have picked up a few things from your contribution.
Neither my wife nor I show any sign of infection whatsoever. I have confirmed my status by going to test and even taking serious medication for 3 weeks which included 11 injections and some traditional medicine over a 3 weeks period so as to leave no stone unturned. I did several tests including Sugar level, Urine Test, Blood test etc which all turned negative for any infection. My wife would be going for her own tests soon, and I will join her again since I have had intercourse with her after the medication I took.
I think it might be psychological as many people have opined here. But I have to ensure that the medical aspect is convincingly concluded before zeroing in on the psychological or spiritual angle.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? by DonteMec: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2018
prettyirene:

Thanks for the understanding and support Sis,
When one is faced with such circumstances seemingly beyond ones control, one has to be proactive to devise a means to at least land among the stars even though one had aimed for the moon. In this our society a man like me faced with such circumstances have more room for maneuvering than a woman like you. This I have explored. This is just the plain truth. A woman here is NOT permitted to 'cheat' no matter the circumstances. The society will fry and eat you raw. So faced with such as a woman, if you have tried everything and it didn't work and you can't face the heat again, the only viable and honorable option would unfortunately be to get a divorce. Am not an advocate of divorce though. So ensure you have done ALL you could possibly do before resorting to that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mojisola Adeyeye: It Costs Two Million Naira To Destroy A Container Of Tramadol / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.