Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (73830 Views)

Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / 13 Years After Burial, Body Of Herbalist Allegedly Refuses To Decay (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Cadec007(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
princepeter566:
Lord i need Faith,the type Chelsea fans have for 20 February
i laugh in catalonian

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by guywitzerogal(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
yomibelle:
Who else came to see pictures?
me too
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Because it was published by 'THE SUN' it made it to FTP.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Cadec007(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pictures or............
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Cadec007(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
guywitzerogal:
me too
me too.....lol
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
In my village when a corpse refuse to decay after many years it only means that the person's hand is not clean i.e he or she has visited a native doctor to do one or two evil

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by jojothaiv(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
And i'm here thinking all day about Real Madrid match..
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Gentlelord:
*in Chinwetala Agu's voice "ekùesu romancie mammy water"
Saint Herbalist
e dozint matta,amatta na omata!

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by mu2sa2: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nothing strange here. Many cases like this one have been recorded. When a human corpse is buried it decays, but it is believed in some traditions that when a corpse does not decay it is either because the earth is showing reverence on account of the person's piety in his life or the earth finds the body repulsive because of the person's diabolical activities while alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Kaycee9242(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wen did redeem ppl start talking about sainthood? I thought it was a Catholic doctrine
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Toosure70: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
I fear yoloba.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Fmartin(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
shai! cheesy
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by goldedprince: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
And u expect a full blown agnostic to believe this shit without pics or video?
Bleep u man
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Itulah(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
undecided

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by bornolowu(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
dre11:

Herbalist’s Corpse Turns Museum 13 Years After Burial

http://sunnewsonline.com/herbalists-corpse-turns-museum-13-years-after-burial/

I remember sometime ago a moslem fellow posted something related on nairaland praising Allah.. who will these fellows praise now...nigerians refuse to read and see how the content of the soil could mummify a corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Newpride(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Make them cremate am now. grin grin grin
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by wallymore(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
He is a saint....pl's check her background from off sent
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by theapeman: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
dre11:

Herbalist’s Corpse Turns Museum 13 Years After Burial

http://sunnewsonline.com/herbalists-corpse-turns-museum-13-years-after-burial/

you most be smoking preek! undecided
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by ollah2: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2018
Nobody seem to hail his god. If he was a member of one of the foreign gods, Y'all would have hailed him to high heavens but you can't do to this one because he worshipped a local god. Funny hypocritical Nigerians
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by supermanng(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2018
This is what some traditions refer to as vampire.

The guy told them to bury him by the road side so that his spirit might keep causing accident on that road and suck human blood from the scene.

A corpse that refuse to decay after many years is feeding on something. It's spiritual science not for the feeble mind.

Goldstar24:
In my village when a corpse refuse to decay after many years it only means that the person's hand is not clean i.e he or she has visited a native doctor to do one or two evil

1 Like

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Maximus85(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2018
thunder74:
Picture or....... ?

Akanbelivet
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by youngbelieve(f): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Op jus continu��

Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by NovusHomo(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2018
thunder74:
Picture or....... ?

Right?! I see the story, but where the heck is the damn body?
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by IdeyFindWife: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Dharniel:
nna, the jazz strong.
Never knew Oyo state possesses such power...
Don't doubt those people o.

Their otumokpor game dey tight even their witches na Wi-Fi dem dey carry fly but God pass them.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by vioment: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2018
Use his body for experiment. I don't even believe this news comfortably, you know many Nigerians with story and exaggeration. Anywhichway its possible, read about how many drug companies benefited because of Henrietta Lacks. Read about her.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 19, 2018
saint Audu Kwaghtamen,

I think that's what they want
case closed..
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by OtemAtum: 2:24am On Feb 19, 2018
bornolowu:
I remember sometime ago a moslem fellow posted something related on nairaland praising Allah.. who will these fellows praise now...nigerians refuse to read and see how the content of the soil could mummify a corpse.
Sincerely you ave spoken the truth about how the soil content can mummify a dead person. Even in the days of our great great ancestors, stuffs like that happened.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 144:1-20
Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Four

1. When Ichimiri began to dig up the dead, he saw one which had flesh on it. And Ichimiri was shocked, because there had not been anyone living around that place.
2. And the dead appeared like a cooked meat, for its meat was still upon its body. And Ichimiri said, this is strange. For if this homo had died many years ago, its flesh should have been ripped off him.
3. And the homos who followed Ichimiri began to be afraid. And they said, let us return to the land of your father. For there are strange occurrences in this place.
4. Now when Ichimiri checked the body of the dead very well, he found a carved image which was the image of Aduvo, the king of Isoha. The same was he who was called Fadile.
5. And Ichimiri said, we have kept this kind of image in the palace in Otori. Now certainly, this homo died many generations ago, but the reason why his body remained somewhat intact is strange.
6. And Ichimiri said, kill an animal and let us bury its body in the ground here. And we shall check after two years what has become of the body of the animal. And when they checked round, they took hold of a monkey and killed it.
7. And they began to dig a grave so that they could bury it like a homo. And while they dug, they struck a hard ground with their axe and water began to gush out.
8. And Ichimiri said, we have not even dug up to an Otori of depth and we have come across water. This also is strange. And Ichimiri took a handful of water and drank. And he spat it out immediately, saying, this water is very salty. And they tasted it and saw that it was very salty.
9. And they could not drink the water anymore.
10. And Ichimiri buried the dead homo around the ground where the salty water had gushed out from.
11. Now when it was a year, they dug up the dead monkey and found its skin still on its body. And Ichimiri said, even the monkey of this place is strange.
12. And when Ichimiri had thought deeply, he said suddenly, I know this mystery. And he called the homos who were with him. And he said, tell me, how do we preserve the meat and the fish which we eat?
13. And they said, we keep them under oil. And others said, we put them in the sun. And some said, we keep them in salt. And Ichimiri said, it is enough. Now tell me, the water which we tasted that day when we were burying the monkey, how was it's taste like?
14. And they said, it was salty. And Ichimiri said, the salty water was under the soil where the dead was buried. And we know that salt is used for the preservation of meat. Therefore I have made my conclusion that the flesh of the dead homo was preserved with salt.
15. And a homo said, if the salt water was under the ground, how then did it preserve the body of the homo? For we did not see the homo inside the water when we dug it out.
16. And Ichimiri said, it is either the water on its body had dried many years ago or the salt water beneath had come to the surface of the earth at one time or the other. For when we came here, we saw trees of deep roots. And we cut them down.
17. It is most likely that the roots of the trees drew up the salt water towards the surface. 18. Now when Ichimiri planted on the land, the plants did not do well. And he said, surely the land is very salty. For plants do not love a place which is very salty.
19. And Ichimiri said, let us make the land appear in such way that the rain could fall and wash away the saltiness. And Ichimiri and the others began to loosen the soils. And they made the land slopy so that the rain could wash the salt in the soil away.
20. Now when this was done, they planted their crops and their crops grew better. And Ichimiri named the land after the monkey which he had killed. And the name of the land was Unchere, for it was a place of monkeys.
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by tiredoflife(m): 2:24am On Feb 19, 2018
Listen to that dumb redeem pastor
Do Pentecostal believe in sainthood after death
We only believe that all Christians are saint like the scriptures says
Saying he would ve called him a saint in christaindom suggests he is using roman Catholic doctrines to explain the occurance

Some of these pastors don't even know what they believe
Re: Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum by SteveRage: 5:14am On Feb 19, 2018
I have had opportunity to follow a documentary on Discovery world on weird happening in the world .
There, I was made to understand the reason why corpse would remain fresh many years after interment
The reason is simply because the wicked spirit the man was using why on earth refuse to let go of his body making the man not to rest even in death.
The body will not decay and return to mother earth as God has designed us but remain like that for as long as the earth remains
He knows this that’s why he refused to have children because the spirit would have left his body after some time and enter the body of any of his children or even a very close relative of his and the spirit will eventually lead the new host to start misbehaving even to the extent of making such person to kill.
This man is very wise, he knows that his body will one day be seen fresh and enquiry on what to do will be conducted so as to exorcise the bad spirit from his body. That was why he asked that the body be buried along the road .

The solution is to exhume the body and a sharp piece of wood or sharp dagger pierced through his heart, with that the soul will have eternal rest and the body finally start decaying .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / The Yoruba Names Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.