Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY (28202 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Internet Fraud / [A Must Read] 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud / Finally Got The Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Internet Fraud | READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Bambless1(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2018
M
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I know its wrong buh I think it has reduce the rate of armed robbery and kidnapping even cultism .... Better yahoo yahoo than any of the other crime I listed
typical Nigerian mentality ....wud u say so if the scammers pounce on ur bank account or that of it relatives?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2018
lilbest4:
The world is a jungle. you are either the predator or the prey

Or, you are either the honest patient person or the THIEF !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by uuzba(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerians do yahoo-yahoo because of all these reasons and you are correct.
-
Are you aware that ALL Computer SECURITY updates that Microsoft is making is designed to counteract all the attempts OYIBO people have been making hack into windows computers being run by banks, and home owners to steal financial information from the masses?

Are you aware that all the computer Viruses that exists AT ALL are created by Oyibos trying to hack into each others PCs especially Bank PCs?

We and them who do am pass?
But I do not subscribe to any. All is bad. We are all the ones making life difficult for each other.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by sampatdikachi(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2018
I'm in great temptation now. The friends I roll with are G boys and they see me as a juu man. Honestly, I have seen their accounts reading in millions and it's tempting aswear. I have got a brother who has been sick for years but we can't help him because of the heavy medical bills. cry
I'm just hoping on Baba God time to fetch me a good Job cos I'm afraid I might join them soonest. embarassed I can't sit and watch my younger brother suffer and die!

11 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2018
lol OP don't know shittt.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by martineverest(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Seriously all your point are thrash. Am not saying Yahoo yahoo is good but it has really save this country a lot when it comes to the youths starting up a revolution. My opinion though. There is low job increase everyday in this country and no money for people to go into entrepreneurship.
just look at what an educated youth is typing. ....It's ur type that celebrates political thieves and scsmmers?would u say such if ur account or dat of it relatives were the target of these scammers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by RexTramadol1: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2018
White or black...... Tall or short.......you don't need to scam others to make a living.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Seriously all your point are thrash. Am not saying Yahoo yahoo is good but it has really save this country a lot when it comes to the youths starting up a revolution. My opinion though. There is low job increase everyday in this country and no money for people to go into entrepreneurship.
'' it has really save this country a lot when it comes to the youths starting up a revolution''
You need serious flogging for the above. It has saved the nation- Lots of business websites where nigerian youths can make easy money RESTRICTS THE COUNTRY because of its past fraudlent activities and you here talking without sense. I'm not suprised though.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Troublemaker007(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Dunce alert, since when did thievery and robbery save a nation - go and get a brain.

Dude my brain is working well and mind your language boy! Those stealing with pen, tithes, ain’t no different from yahoo Boiz. The only thing holding this nation solid is online betting and yahoo. Wake up azzhole! It’s the dirty and bitter truth. Not that it’s a good thing to be proud of

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by martineverest(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
ibkgab001:
How I wish someone can hack into Foreign reserve account of Nigeria and transfer it all to all the families in Nigeria .. some people can't be getting richer everyday while some groan in hunger grin
Nigeria got no future with a youth like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by ArcFresky(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Am not in support of internet fraud, but brothers n sisters... people dey suffer, forget people dey suffer...

All those against yahoo never c suffer.

Plus yahoo has really helped Nigerias economy, why are hotels, clubs, beer parlours springing up in Nigeria..
Its a pity most of the money made are still spent on foreign goods like cars, drinks and stupid stuffs...

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by martineverest(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I know its wrong buh I think it has reduce the rate of armed robbery and kidnapping even cultism .... Better yahoo yahoo than any of the other crime I listed
until they use ur sister for ritual

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by itzprezy(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
when a Gboy meet OP

izit ur business

3 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Dude my brain is working well and mind your language boy! Those stealing with pen, tithes, ain’t no different from yahoo Boiz. The only thing holding this nation solid is online betting and yahoo. Wake up azzhole! It’s the dirty and bitter truth. Not that it’s a good thing to be proud of
And this sensible comment helps the country right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Dude my brain is working well and mind your language boy! Those stealing with pen, tithes, ain’t no different from yahoo Boiz. The only thing holding this nation solid is online betting and yahoo. Wake up azzhole! It’s the dirty and bitter truth. [b]Not that it’s a good thing to be proud of[/b]

Of course, you should NOT be proud of being a THIEF !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by FRESHG(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
See dem yahoo Boys calling it trash.
HOWS KOREDE YOUR FORMER YAHOO BOYFRIEND

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Troublemaker007(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2018
martineverest:
just look at what an educated youth is typing. ....It's ur type that celebrates political thieves and scsmmers?would u say such if ur account or dat of it relatives were the target of these scammers

HEFAIROHLUWA:
'' it has really save this country a lot when it comes to the youths starting up a revolution''
You need serious flogging for the above. It has saved the nation- Lots of business websites where nigerian youths can make easy money RESTRICTS THE COUNTRY because of its past fraudlent activities and you here talking without sense. I'm not suprised though.

I don’t get it, if my opinion about the true situation of this county hurts y’all feeling then make Una go hug transformer or better still tell ur toothless government to better the life of an average Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2018
uuzba:
Nigerians do yahoo-yahoo because of all these reasons and you are correct.
-
Are you aware that ALL Computer SECURITY updates that Microsoft is making is designed to counteract all the attempts OYIBO people have been making hack into windows computers being run by banks, and home owners to steal financial information from the masses?

Are you aware that all the computer Viruses that exists AT ALL are created by Banks Oyibos trying to hack into each others PCs especially Bank PCs?

We and them who do am pass?
what is this one saying? Spreading false claims. Hackers are everywhere bro. We have it here they have it there. so whats the point? But who monitors or tracks ours here. 90percent go scott free.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Troublemaker007(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
And this sensible comment helps the country right?

Name one sensible thing helping the country and I will send you a 50k alert! I dare you! Is it the government? Religion? You or me? It’s a shame youths in this country has to go down such path to meet ends meet. Am not in support of yahoo but if it works for u, no problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I don’t get it, if my opinion about the true situation of this county hurts y’all feeling then make Una go hug transformer or better still tell ur toothless government to better the life of an average Nigerian youth.
Like I said you are talking without point/sense and im not suprised what has government got to do with a youth taking the right decision/path? Even if everything is okay here some youths will still go into scamming. You also turning this into somethin else. Its your calling though and like I said I'm not suprised.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Kidnapping is now very profitable. Evans was living like a king till he was caught. Yahoo yahoo gives you other people's hard earned money. When you want to lay back at 50 years and lose your wealth you stole from someone,please do not cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Name one sensible thing helping the country and I will send you a 50k alert! I dare you! Is it the government? Religion? You or me? It’s a shame youths in this country has to go down such path to meet ends meet. Am not in support of yahoo but if it works for u, no problem.
Give your money to your brothers that need money. Help them not to go scammy. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Akuamia247: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2018
Good write up Broda.... But many are unemployed and they to work. So can offer any?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Troublemaker007(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Of course, you should NOT be proud of being a THIEF !!

As a graduate, Have you ever woke up in the morning not knowing what to do or where to start from? Not that you are lazy or don’t have the ability to work? After many years in skul. This is the story line of an average Nigeria youth who is graduate. If you have never experienced this sh1t then don’t ever quote me again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by MILITO12345(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2018
busky101:
Lubbish
231 years old?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Police Commissioner Busted By Real Police Officers, Items Recovered. Photos / 36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Kidnappers, Female Child Traffickers Paraded In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.