Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY (28221 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Internet Fraud / [A Must Read] 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud / Finally Got The Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Internet Fraud | READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Josh44s(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Are you one?

Naaaaa am not o. It’s just funny because I read recently some set of white kids from Iceland hacked a company’s payroll in US and was among their payroll for 4 years undetected. It makes me wonder who Nigerians learned this scamming from.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Kingsley10000: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2018
abeg any g boy in the building,I have something for you
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2018
FRESHG:
HOWS KOREDE YOUR FORMER YAHOO BOYFRIEND
Lol.. Who's korede? I don't date yahoo guys. If your work is not legit, I go pick race.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Your foolishness is incurable thats my point-Keep scamming we'll get you soon.
If I have ever scammed another human before make thunder fire me but if I haven't make thunder fire u grin

Foolish man not everybody who defends scammers is a scammer. Some of us just understand the plight of the average Nigerian

That's why if I see where they catch thief provided he is not armed; I am ready to help and plead on his behalf and even offer my full support to bless his life. Because I understand some people are weak and short sighted all fingers are not equal.

Na hypocrites like u dey kill common thief for 5naira then hail our thieving politicians

5 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Josh44s:

Naaaaa am not o. It’s just funny because I read recently some set of white kids from Iceland hacked a company’s payroll in US and was among their payroll for 4 years undetected. It makes me wonder who Nigerians learned this scamming from.
You see am

Believe me Nigerians dey learn work

Despite how buoyant Iceland economy them still dey scam den what do u expect from Nigerians with our thieving politicians who stash millions of dollars abroad
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

If I have ever scammed another human before make thunder fire me but if I haven't make thunder fire u grin

Foolish man not everybody who defends scammers is a scammer. Some of us just understand the plight of the average Nigerian

That's why if I see where they catch thief provided he is not armed; I am ready to help and plead on his behalf and even offer my full support to bless his life. Because I understand some people are weak and short sighted all fingers are not equal.

Na hypocrites like u dey kill common thief for 5naira then hail our thieving politicians

Keep quiet ! I have forwarded your profile already. You are a scammer.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by zinaunreal(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
akeentech:
THERE ARE SO MANY LEGITIMATE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW

Its neva too late, people who started it last week are already doing well, with 2k I can setup a blog for you or any other online business of your choice.

Contact me through my signature
see opportunist. Who blog epp?
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Bonjoro: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Keep quiet ! I have forwarded your profile already. You are a scammer.

Foward his profile to where? Mumu guy....go and die.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by KIDfurniture(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Let’s help each other here - we can’t have o many gift cards loaders in Nigeria - we need more people to join the iTunes gift card trading - do you want to learn ? If yes can you get iTunes gift cards from these boys ? If yes , well you can earn 100k per week - I will guide you - just be loyal and faithful - together we can grow together financially
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Carlyboi(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Abeg make we hear word!why all these self righteous people bashing people with different perspective!oga there is freedom of speech and perspective you think say na only una be judge on rationality or morality, fine yahoo is bad and its not something anyone should be proud of if your morality has not gone to the dogs!but biko let every man bear his cross and dont cry more than the bereaved...will you do the time with him or chop the karma together oga sit down and br humble...what me i shall no is dont go and be harvesting people for money oo....or else better thunder go fire you dont take life for filthy mundane wishes....C'est Fini
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Kenneth10110(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Of course, you should NOT be proud of being a THIEF !!

Ogbeni no be only G boys be thief even u self one way or the other na thief. Stop forming legit

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Not educated-Laziness-(DEVILS WORKSHOP) Jealousy then GREED. Being uneducated(school) doesnt make you automatically lazy-its your mindset meaning you can still make haedsway if you are without evil intentions and determined.

There are greedy, jealous n lazy people across the developed Europe n north America, but they still not take part in Internet fraud.

If every Nigerian youth start earning 80k monthly at age 22/23, Internet fraud will die a very fast death........The youth won't even know it exists. 99% of Yahoo Yahoo boys fall into it because of the fact that they have nothing doing.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by zinaunreal(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:
People who engage in Yahoo fraud never end well, it is either health issues, early death, or constant hide and seek from the authorities.

Many of these charlatans are greedy and impatient, they hate hard work of any kind and prefer to hurt others to gain profit. There is no peace for these people, not in this world or the next.
tell that to Nigerian politicians. The highest yahoo boys. I cant remember any of them dead, dying or running from the police. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by zinaunreal(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2018
KIDfurniture:
Let’s help each other here - we can’t have o many gift cards loaders in Nigeria - we need more people to join the iTunes gift card trading - do you want to learn ? If yes can you get iTunes gift cards from these boys ? If yes , well you can earn 100k per week - I will guide you - just be loyal and faithful - together we can grow together financially
100k per week? Scammmmm
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

As a graduate, Have you ever woke up in the morning not knowing what to do or where to start from? Not that you are lazy or don’t have the ability to work? After many years in skul. This is the story line of an average Nigeria youth who is graduate. If you have never experienced this sh1t then don’t ever quote me again.

Okay, go and steal but when they catch you and you end up in prison or dead, your family should not complain

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by busky101(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2018
MILITO12345:
231 years old?
awu

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by styles2009: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2018
This is from someone with just SSCE when I started this journey.
I would post screenshots from my earnings online as you don't need government to make an honest and passive income on the internet. I have been into it since 2011 and learned everything online for free without paying anyone a dime, all I had to do is read, read, read, test, create and apply knowledge gained.
There's this mentality of being a graduate, you are entitled to get jobs from Government and all sought.
Lastly, it is all about patience and being consistent.

See screenshot below for all proof of earnings.
https://imgur.com/a/Mh2iD
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Bonjoro:

Foward his profile to where? Mumu guy....go and die.
By the time you or one of your family member falls victim to their scammy activities you'll need this to ease the pain.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There are greedy, jealous n lazy people across the developed Europe n north America, but they still not take part in Internet fraud.

If every Nigerian youth start earning 80k monthly at age 22/23, Internet fraud will die a very fast death........The youth won't even know it exists. 99% of Yahoo Yahoo boys fall into it because of the fact that they have nothing doing.

They have nothing doing? Or they dont want to do anything? grin call a spade a spade. Even trump said it that AfricanS are lazy by nature. Its a cycle thats continuing and the government coulD have helped put a stop to this but they arent but will you allow your future to be ruined/determined by the government? I once called a friend to join me learn an online course for FREE HE WILL NOT PAY A DIME GUESS WHAT HE SAID IS IT YAHOO WILL IT BRING MONEY IMMEDIATELY? NOW ANYONE SHOULD PLEASE ANSWER TO THAT! WHAT SHOULD WE CALL THAT?

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Andrewgame42: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2018
martineverest:
typical Nigerian mentality ....wud u say so if the scammers pounce on ur bank account or that of it relatives?

Its like you didn't read the part that I say its wrong abi?
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

And how many of your so called yahoo yahoo friends stopped scamming after getting the required money needed to start a resonable business here in nigeria? Its just so digusting seeing people reasoning like this at this paresent age. Keep pouring hate on the government even though they arent helping. We know you already. Biafrans grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2018
OhGeeBee:
This is so true the oppression no be here o, poverty, and unemployment
When you see your niggas ordering casket with fine babes to heighten the enjoyment in the VIP lounge......you're in one corner sipping a bottle of coke for an hour out in the cold weather.

You'll be forced to move with themgrin

Oppression dey my nigga.

No reason is justifiable.... but we're in Nigeria where ordinary snake scams JAMB of 36 million nairagrin and our leaders scams us of trillions every time.

Corruption is justifiable in Nigeria.

Stop preaching fraud! angry
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by OhGeeBee: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2018
angelbulksms:

Stop preaching fraud! angry
Embrace the truth bro.

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Can you help by listing the ways to make legit money on the internet so that some people will learn. Tai chi it, you can't just tell them to stop but you have to tell them where else to channel their hustle bro. Nice post though, nice.

Seriously?

Is the situation this bad such that the day we stop defrauding people is the day we got a legitimate means of livelihood?

Yet, we the youths are trying to corner the older generation to give us a chance to control the affairs of Nigeria. Is it with this fraud-based mindset?

Please let's have a change of heart so that Nigeria can be better in our hands.
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
And how many of your so called yahoo yahoo friends stopped scamming after getting the required money needed to start a resonable business here in nigeria? Its just so digusting seeing people reasoning like this at this paresent age. Keep pouring hate on the government even though they arent helping. We know you already. Biafrans grin

I had choose to be called a Biafran over a Nigerian any day any time

Nigeria that has deadly terrorist organisations boko Haram Fulani herdsmen etc

Nigeria where human lives mean nothing where they slaughter people in zamfara like goats

Nigeria where they mine human skull.. you can't die in peace again.. person go dig you grave any mine ur skull

Nigeria where snake swallow money

Nigeria where police and soldier killed innocent people anyhow

Nigeria almost everybody is a tribalist

Nigeria where most people are religious extremist

Nigeria where you can be killed because some one in France insults an Arab prophet

Nigeria where you work like a slave yet no pay

If I am in abroad and someone ask me where am I from; I will jejely tell them am from africa

If they ask me my country, I will tell them my country is yet to be recognized nor accepted

Better to come from an unknown country than to come from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by redsun(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2018
Because criminality is legit in Nigeria. Same reason why people go into politics organise religions,police,army and juicy customs in Nigeria are the reasons idle and jobless minds go into yahoo yahoo escapades in nigeria,even worse,because yahoo boys on the other hand that are not preying on their fellow hardup africans reparates the monies back to the country, instead of taking it from the masses cofferes like the polithivcians do and taking it to the masters
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by walepinna(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Kingsley10000:
abeg any g boy in the building,I have something for you

Oya na☺�✔
Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Desire01(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
gboy life is lit

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
frosbel2:
People who engage in Yahoo fraud never end well, it is either health issues, early death, or constant hide and seek from the authorities.

Many of these charlatans are greedy and impatient, they hate hard work of any kind and prefer to hurt others to gain profit. There is no peace for these people, not in this world or the next.

Yeah, bill gates didn't end well, neither did dangote, nor the Rockefellers, nor the bushes, nor the whole cabal ruling our entire country time after time.

Yep dude you are soooo right.
But then poor men end up well.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why People Engage In Yahoo Yahoo Internet Fraud - FATTKAY by SexyDenzel: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
angelbulksms:

Seriously?

Is the situation this bad such that the day we stop defrauding people is the day we got a legitimate means of livelihood?

Yet, we the youths are trying to corner the older generation to give us a chance to control the affairs of Nigeria. Is it with this fraud-based mindset?

Please let's have a change of heart so that Nigeria can be better in our hands.
You are Alice's neighbour in Wonderland as I can see, I believe in reality. Go tell that to the guys that are doing these frauds, don't expect people to have mindsets likes yours. Its a jungle out there. I'm a realist, the op have listed problems right? so what's next? cry about it and rant about it?! HELL NO, the next should be solution of not we are going to still have those problems and it won't reduce. Do you really know the life out there? you probably don't so please chill bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim / Man Stabbed Multiple Times By Robbers In Anambra, Survives / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Young Man In A Farm In Kogi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.