Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe (34656 Views)

3 Important Relationship Lessons I Wish I Learnt As A Young Man / Romance Relationship - Lessons I've Gained From Experience / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by Viicfuntop(f): 12:56am On Feb 20, 2018
marvin904:

yawwwwwn..
do better...
then i might give you the attention you so crave for tongue tongue

undecided. Seriously you are boring
Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by marvin904(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

undecided. Seriously you are boring

ohhh your still alive i thought you've drowned..
oya run along go and play am not in the mood undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by marvin904(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Ogaonos:
iyaa hope she nt chancing u 4rm watching football.wit bbn.

that matter strong oo...
well last last na go fight bring who go get the remote grin grin
Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by Viicfuntop(f): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2018
marvin904:

ohhh your still alive i thought you've drowned..
oya run along go and play am not in the mood undecided undecided

undecided
Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by marvin904(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Viicfuntop:

undecided

go play and leave my mention..
or you want my attention that bad

Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by Ogaonos: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
marvin904:

that matter strong oo... well last last na go fight bring who go get the remote grin grin
lol.
Re: BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
No matter what never insult someone's parent, what gave khloe the guts to do that, she is lucky k-brule controlled himself, insult my parent and I deal with you malnourished creature, ediot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First love. / Benefits Of Being A Side Chick. / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.