Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer (38398 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Culin(f): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Nairalanddist:

You deserve 5 wraps of Fufu. Forget cake
cry
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by samsam2019: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2018
Dude might end up smashing her to pieces later.

Do not take all these attention seeking girls serious
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Rapmaestro(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2018
Why mention that she doesn't have cgpa yet? Naija na wa o.. As for me, I'd eat the cake and send the carton back to her with a note 'thats you that I'm returning b iatch'
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Jayson1: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
THAT WILL PAIN THE GUY O BUT SERIOUSLY SOME GUY JUST DON'T LIKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, THEY WILL KEEP WOOING TILL THEY WOO OUT THEIR Life
Can you bake a cake for me?
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2018
Oh boy eh
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by wallcook1: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2018
Congrats to all weekend subscriber , we are doing it again today,subscribe now by WhatsApp/call
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by LesbianBoy(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2018
fuckerstard:
her name is Anita baker

No o..... Raybaker grin grin grin grin
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by collinometricx: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Saw this post on IG. I think I'll start asking random people out, just so they can reply me with a cake cheesy
lets start with me
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Viicfuntop(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
She might be an introvert who's shy to reply his ego in d face. Introverts are aesthetically creative you know.

And she had to be dramatic. Why didn’t she just send the No has a text
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Pat081: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
THAT WILL PAIN THE GUY O BUT SERIOUSLY SOME GUY JUST DON'T LIKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, THEY WILL KEEP WOOING TILL THEY WOO OUT THEIR Life
u re funny ntin will pain the guy so far d money is nt his own , but d gal is jobless n money should she use to buy something dat will better her life is going to cake
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Viicfuntop(f): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2018
SoldierBoy1:
Oh boy the guy dey trend for school no be small o, ....During chapel service yesterday , the guy wey lead praise and worship just dey sing songs wey get no inside.... Like only you can do what no man can do...... One guy go give testimony about birthday, come talk at the end ".since I was born I've never seen the Lord change ".Hin come ask brothers have u seen, see as boys shout NO���......wordcasters still use NO form punchlines ��.....na NO challenge dey trend for school naw ��.....the only Bleep up be say Na our Mech boy.....na smalls sha, nobody dey Bleep with mech boys.

Are you sure you are in landmark or your friends told you stories of church service yesterday

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by maxiuc(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Don't tell me you are jealous of her creativity
which creativity

That's childish behavior
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by wallcook01: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Congrats to all weekend subscriber , we are doing it again today,subscribe now by WhatsApp/call
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Allylic(f): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Crap..
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2018
maxiuc:
which creativity

That's childish behavior

If it was done by a foreigner, you might have said it is cute

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by freshyabstel: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Sunexy:
grin...perhaps that 300level guy is super broke
grin

They didn't say in university of Jos or ABU zaria oh, they said, Landmark university, that should give u an idea that the guy couldn't be broke. Maybe he has character deficiency or the girl doesn't just like him
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Collins87: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2018
I want to believe that next cake the dude will receive is YES cake.
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2018
oluoni:
She'll bake the cake to beg for husband later when she's 38 and no husband is forthcoming.. Shebi she get talent ni
somebody cannot reject a guy again abi? she must end up begging 4 a husband. do u know if she is in a relationship? won't that b cheating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by LordNapoleon: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Saw this post on IG. I think I'll start asking random people out, just so they can reply me with a cake cheesy
Longthroat, na food go kill u one day

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by rman: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks the girl actually likes him?

She does!

At her age, this is her own way of playing hard to get. She put in effort and time to bake him a cake and probably her best baked cake to say NO.

The guy should relax, she likes him already.
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by kcfresh110: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2018
Registration is on for the following next Training classes With Certification.
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!

HeWrites:
A report currently going viral online is that of a 100 level Landmark University student, who took turning down wooing to the next level!

According to the reports going round on social media, the 100 level student, who’s apparently still a fresher and is yet to see any academic results, decided to be creative with how she turned down a relationship offer from her wooer, a 300 level student of the school.

The lady literally baked her reply on a cake and everyone can’t keep calm after seeing it. It’s said that the gentleman was laughed to scorn by his hostel mates after they saw her reply.

See below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/female-student-of-landmark-university-baked-a-cake-to-say-no-to-a-potential-boyfriend.html

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by justseyi(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2018
biko, did she give him to eat??

in other news, check out my short stories, help a brother, make a purchase https://okadabooks.com/user/Justseyi
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by ayodeleamg(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Oya now. Come and woo me . say na to offer you some to say no. What if I write the 'NO' on my D, will you accept the offer ?
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Maghan37: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
For her mind she's creative

mtcheeew

if am the guy I will gladly eat the cake and woo her again. Let her bake for me again. Na she go suffer am
Guy I feel u dieeee!!!!
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Are you sure you are in landmark or your friends told you stories of church service yesterday
Bro I be correct LMU student...
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Ophilabraham: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
they may end up beong a lover,,,, you know bollywood things na..
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by jobbers: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
oh
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by donqx: 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.