₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,910 members, 4,642,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 December 2018 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide (18857 Views)

Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Course 24 Is Ongoing- Nigerian Infopedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Successisaac19: 3:14pm On Oct 20
doctormoh:
I could not continue with registration because of that grade aspect. It just showing distinction, upper credit & lower credit for all classes of degree. No option for second class upper. Advise please. Thanks
the second class upper should be the upper credit na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Successisaac19: 3:15pm On Oct 20
My own hooked where we are supposed to upload our degree certificate....... anybody with same issue?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by YOMITEWIN(m): 6:47am On Oct 21
Even me too, i also stopped there as well cos im yet to colllect my certificate
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Titsam290: 11:17am On Oct 21
Successisaac19:
My own hooked where we are supposed to upload our degree certificate....... anybody with same issue?
yeah me too�
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Ahmed445: 11:32am On Oct 22
Pls I need the site for the recruitment portal or link have search for it couldn't find it. Pls I need quick response. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Ahmed445: 11:37am On Oct 22
Successisaac19:
pls can u send me the link for the registration I tried the link in the site couldn't find any application or registration site. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Ahmed445: 11:39am On Oct 22
Successisaac19:
the second class upper should be the upper credit na
pls I need the site link for the registration portal I tried the link couldn't find any registration or application site.. Pls send me the link. Thanks..[
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by adenuja2(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by adenuja2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22
Does any one have the past question for naf dssc?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by adelanke27(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23
Please second class upper isn't among the grades. What should I pick?
I'm thinking it's the first second class lower...
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Gisbourne44: 12:21pm On Oct 24
Pls what's the highest rank a DSSC officer in the Nigerian Air Force can rise to if the person is not a member of cabin crew. I know the army well but when it comes to the Air Force am a blank paper.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by ruona10(m): 7:53am On Oct 25
Gisbourne44:
Pls what's the highest rank a DSSC officer in the Nigerian Air Force can rise to if the person is not a member of cabin crew. I know the army well but when it comes to the Air Force am a blank paper.
you know d army well, pls helpe out here. how many letters of attestation do I need, 2 or 3? and who should they come from?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Gisbourne44: 9:16am On Oct 25
ruona10:

you know d army well, pls helpe out here. how many letters of attestation do I need, 2 or 3? and who should they come from?

You need one letter of attestation signed by either a local government chairman or an officer not less than the rank of lieutenant colonel (or it's equivalent in the navy and Air Force)

Then you need another letter of attestation from your institution (more like an attestation for good conduct and how the army can benefit from your enlistment )

Then check one of the forms you printed after completing application ( you would see reference or referee on it, where the officer standing as referee for you would attach his passport and give comment, for that you will make two copies of it and give it to two different officers)

So in conclusion, two attestation, two referee report
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by RealtorOtabor: 3:43pm On Oct 26
Gisbourne44:

You need one letter of attestation signed by either a local government chairman or an officer not less than the rank of lieutenant colonel (or it's equivalent in the navy and Air Force)

Then you need another letter of attestation from your institution (more like an attestation for good conduct and how the army can benefit from your enlistment )

Then check one of the forms you printed after completing application ( you would see reference or referee on it, where the officer standing as referee for you would attach his passport and give comment, for that you will make two copies of it and give it to two different officers)

Hi, bro. Thanks for responding to the earlier question.
Just needed to get this really clear, the email said these are the things we should come with:

Writing Materials.

Birth Certificate.

National Identification Card/Slip

Originals of Educational Certificates.

Letter of Attestation of good character (a letter typed and printed on a letterhead from a reputable person of your state of origin. Looks to me like its just one we need)

Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form

Attestation of Local Government Area (signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.. This is already printed online on completion of the registration. Looks to me like its just one we need).

Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government

Please, i don't mean to start an argument, am just curious how you got all of those requirements.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by RealtorOtabor: 3:46pm On Oct 26
Gisbourne44:

Air Commodore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by mvem(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27
Is it bad applying for both NN DSSC and NAF DSSC
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Gisbourne44: 5:55pm On Oct 27
RealtorOtabor:

Just needed to get this really clear, the email said these are the things we should come with:

Writing Materials.

Birth Certificate.

Letter of Attestation of good character (a letter typed and printed on a letterhead from a reputable person of your state of origin. Looks to me like its just one we need)

Attestation of Local Government Area (signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants' state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.. This is already printed online on completion of the registration. Looks to me like its just one we need).

Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government

Please, i don't mean to start an argument, am just curious how you got all of those requirements.

Lol
Honestly now am confused

Let me confirm from someone
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Gisbourne44: 5:55pm On Oct 27
RealtorOtabor:

Air Commodore

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Gisbourne44: 6:00pm On Oct 27
RealtorOtabor:

Writing Materials.

Birth Certificate.

See the attached image

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by ruona10(m): 12:21am On Oct 29
Gisbourne44:

thanks ma G
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by RealtorOtabor: 11:04am On Oct 29
Gisbourne44:

See the attached image

Where did you get this from?
That watermark looks like Nigerian Army
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by RealtorOtabor: 11:19am On Oct 29

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by gtlisa: 6:11pm On Oct 29
I am currently filling the Nigerian Navy form online. Everytime I get to the stage of filling in my educational tecords, it keeps telling me to ensure the name of my primary school is a string of 7-40 words. And because of this, I've not been able to successfully process my application. I need guidance pls. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by TKHO: 12:25pm On Oct 30
please am using my pvc but the site isn't accepting the VIN No's on it which are 19 in total.Can I use the "Serial number" behind ?who else used pvc card please let me know which of the numbers you used
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Anzabur(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30
What is the fate of someone who meets all requirements EXCEPT HEPATITIS b?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by adekanbai: 10:10pm On Oct 30
Ahmed445:
pls can u send me the link for the registration I tried the link in the site couldn't find any application or registration site. Thanks
Hello brother, have you been able to complete your application? My application got ducked at that stage also.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Pawny(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Pawny(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01
Gisbourne44:

The rank of a DSSC officer is FLYING OFFICER not air commodore
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Pawny(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01
Is anyone here going to Benin undecided undecided undecided let's talk
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by gideonkure: 11:06pm On Nov 01
Please anyone with Airforce and Army DSSC Past Questions and Answers shud please forwrd to my email... gideonkure@gmail.com

But anyone interested on Navy DSSC past questions nd answers should email me too or 07038439075 Whatsapp.... It's free �
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by Pawny(m): 9:58am On Nov 03
Well... good if I'm the only one who have been able to finish application and have been enlisted angry grin grin I was thinking we could communicate and help each other here with questions and possible answers
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide by YOMITEWIN(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03
Good afternoon all, pls kindly help me out on this

I want to apply for this dssc airforce enlistment program and my school certificate is not, was asked to come and collect it next week. Can i still apply?

Pls your response will go a very long way. Pls help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Ecobank test and Interview 2012-2013 / A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.