Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Do I Go About It O... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About It O... (1243 Views)

How Can I Go Back To My Husband? / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
I've been trying to have sex with my boyfriend since last week...but I can't get myself to...wheneva he's at "that tip"...(he's saying that's when he's about to enter)...I would scream out and forcefully remove him...that shii is painful...he feels m just frustrating him and that if m really ready, we would have...Ladies that has done it and guys that have deflowered a girl...how did u go about it...NO INSULTS PLEASE

TRY ANOTHER KEY FOR YOUR PADLOCK
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
If not that ure in Ibadan, I would have invited you so I will do it for you. I have certificate of dishymenation.

But as you're not around lemme give u some tips

-Switch on d a.c or at least fan in ur room

-Take a shower. You and ur bobo

-Make sure you're sleeping over or that at least you have time. Reduce d tension of "oya do fast fast before my daddy reach home. You need to be relaxed.

-After bath don't wear anything. Open d pussy for fan to blow it. Get ur ororo ready or any lubricant or cream.

-Do lots of foreeplay. Forget Wetin dey happen outside. Get lost inside the play. Don't worry or be nervous about anything. Let ur guy take control.

-He will enter gradually and gradually. When you hear TUUF! the hymen don tear be that.

Make sure you thank me later o.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
thaikun15:

TRY ANOTHER KEY FOR YOUR PADLOCK
But he's quite okay
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by VenomousTruth: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Now here's what's bothering you under this hot weather. Have you thought about how to make things happen in your life, have you thought about reaching great heights? All you're bothered about is how to commit that sin that would only delay your path to great heights. You're beautiful, don't know about intelligence but I want to convince my self that you are one for one reason...which is, keeping your virginity till this time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About It O... by ojun50(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa doh
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Pubichairs(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Auction your virginity out and make cool money from it..than loosing it to a complete mofo
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by crismark(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
so dis is wat u av bin trying 2 do...

Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
If not that ure in Ibadan, I would have invited you so I will do it for you. I have certificate of dishymenation.

But as you're not around lemme give u some tips

-Switch on d a.c or at least fan in ur room

-Take a shower. You and ur bobo

-Make sure you're sleeping over or that at least you have time. Reduce d tension of "oya do fast fast before my daddy reach home. You need to be relaxed.

-After bath don't wear anything. Open d pussy for fan to blow it. Get ur ororo ready or any lubricant or cream.

-Do lots of foreeplay. Forget Wetin dey happen outside. Get lost inside the play. Don't worry or be nervous about anything. Let ur guy take control.

-He will enter gradually and gradually. When you hear TUUF!, the hymen don tear be that o.

Make sure you thank me later o.
LOL...Mr Professional, I have done things close to this o
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
LOL...Mr Professional, I have done things close to this o
Nice. grin How did it go? How many rounds
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Nice. grin How did it go? How many rounds
Which yeye round...I couldn't stand the pain
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Stevengerd(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
lol, u aint ready for the koko
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by coolestofall(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
U too suck d pain in once n 4 all n 4get it. I knw gals like u, one minute they running away 4rm dicks, d next minute dicks are running away 4rm dem because dey just dnt get satisfied. Just contunu!
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Viicfuntop(f): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
I've been trying to have sex with my boyfriend since last week...but I can't get myself to...wheneva he's at "that tip"...(he's saying that's when he's about to enter)...I would scream out and forcefully remove him...that shii is painful...he feels m just frustrating him and that if m really ready, we would have...Ladies that has done it and guys that have deflowered a girl...how did u go about it...NO INSULTS PLEASE

I admire you for being real. Why don’t you check online because you are only going to get response from judgemental people here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Oh. I didn't even know its d op im talking to.

If I invite u to lag. Will u come?
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Marcus2(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You wan drive new car before the owner. cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Marcus2:

You wan drive new car before the owner. cheesy
I just wan help am comot d nylon of brand new from d body. Na him get him thing.
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by InfernoNig: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Get high. And let him Bleep u
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
To come and do what jare
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
To come and do what jare
To come and do me yori yori. I need an Ibadan girl in my life
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by ballerin(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Trust me, I'll go in with ease. I know exactly what to do to you.
if you want to fück, Pm me.
Re: How Do I Go About It O... by ballerin(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I admire you for being real. Why don’t you check online because you are only going to get response from judgemental people here.
You're just being hypocritical. you should rather have shared your experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Founder Oluwa Seun To Contest For 2019 Govs Election, Poster Banner / Couple Rocks Native Attire In Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo / What Is Great Sex? And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.