Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (179129 Views)

Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by olyrayy(m): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2018
emmdam:
Hi there! There are no allegations of such against me. If you had carefully done your findings before quoting my post to tarnish my precious image, you wouldn't have wrote such rubbish about me. The owner of the thread you talked about purposely quoted my post in order to stop me from posting on his thread. So, kindly contact the owner of the thread if you still doubt me for further inquires and do the needful by erasing all the nonsense posts and quotes about me.
Jeez. I'm sorry. I was just curious, and being careful. I quoted you on the Upwork thread and you didn't respond. You know this is Nigeria, and people have to be careful. I will edit my post.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:39am On Mar 04, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
"Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success." - Swami Sivananda
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
"It is in the small decisions you and I make every day that create our destiny." - Anthony Robbins

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
"Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves." - Marie Curie
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by felibrain: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Your terms of service are absolute nonsense. You want people to pay you after showing them ordinary screenshot of an approved account and some email that you may compose in the name of Upwork.
This might end up as a scam after you get your money.

If you are serious you will release log-in details for confirmation before payments. You can hold back the security answer and logib details for the email used. Any other terms is a scam.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by ERCROSS(m): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Abovee122:
Can you help to set up a transcription and proof reading profile and help to get it approved on upwork? Will I pay you after account being approved or how do you work?

Then which country is best to apply. Can a Nigerian account do well and attract clients or buyers on upwork?

I have a US PayPal and Payoneer so payment is not an issue. here..

Bros, pls how can I get a verified US PayPal acct... abeg
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 1:43am On Mar 05, 2018
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them." - Denis Waitley
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by Torackzy(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
Upwork is bae..my life have never being the same and am yet to freelance for one year....buhari can go Zap himself
bro can we talk?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2018
felibrain:
Hi there! I appreciate your brilliant suggestion but things can't work like that due to the new upgrade on Upwork security system in the course of logging in with a different IP. Kindly experiment on your unapproved account by setting up your security question and security answer. After that, log out and try logging in with different network providers or using a VPN to log in from different locations. You will realize that you CAN'T log in without the security answer. Check it out and later do the needful by erasing the unreasonable things you wrote.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by felibrain: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
emmdam:
Hi there! I appreciate your brilliant suggestion but things can't work like that due to the new upgrade on Upwork security system in the course of logging in with a different IP. Kindly experiment on your unapproved account by setting up your security question and security answer. After that, log out and try logging in with different network providers or using a VPN to log in from different locations. You will realize that you CAN'T log in without the security answer. Check it out and later do the needful by erasing the unreasonable things you wrote.
You have just told a very big lie. You can log in from anywhere. You will only need to answer the security question IF you try to access the SETTINGS..... Stop lying here. I am not a newbie. Upwork hardly accepts new registration currently but if you TRULY have a method I will send clients to you BUT you have to follow a more safe terms.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
felibrain:
Have you experimented what I told you?

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by kunlesufyan(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
emmdam:
Upwork is better than fiverr in the sense that most clients on Upwork are premium individual clients or companies that pay for the real value of service offered. Further, on Upwork, after 6 days your fund for a completed work based on fixed rate is released for withdrawal whereas on fiverr, fund for a completed task is available for withdrawal after 14 days. More so, Upwork service charge to a freelancer on a project more than $500 with a particular client is 10% whereas service charge to a seller for any project on fiverr is 20%.
Nice one, what do you think about email marketing service on upwork?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
kunlesufyan:

Nice one, what do you think about email marketing service on upwork?
Hi there! I don't specialize in that category. But numerous tasks are posted each day in all categories.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by kunlesufyan(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
emmdam:
Hi there! I don't specialize in that category. But numerous tasks are posted each day in all categories.
Okay, thanks. I saw where you advised someone to learn necessary skills before setting up an account.
I'm currently learning email marketing with YouTube and other platforms. Once I'm sound enough, I will contact you for the account.
What do you say?
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
kunlesufyan:

Okay, thanks. I saw where you advised someone to learn necessary skills before setting up an account.
I'm currently learning email marketing with YouTube and other platforms. Once I'm sound enough, I will contact you for the account.
What do you say?
Alright. Kindly message me whenever you are ready.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
"Whatever your grade or position, if you know how and when to speak, and when to remain silent, your chances of real success are proportionately increased." - Ralph C. Smedley
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature." - John D. Rockefeller
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen." - Frank Lloyd Wright
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 1:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Available for enquiries.
Re: Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides by emmdam(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2018
Available for enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (330) (Reply)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.