Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (117785 Views)

Perfidy / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
This suspense is killing me o......pls when is the nxt update?

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by itsandi(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cadec007:
This suspense is killing me o......pls when is the nxt update?
Coming up on Mon dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Coming up on Mon dear
ok darlin.....thanks

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Oris4show(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mizsylviah:
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, BiadeFolar, Nelsizzy, Oluwakemi65, bimberry1407, John944, Xaviercasmir, Godwinfury, dissybling, petkoffdrake2, oris4show
[color=]
Mizsylviah:
honourable356, cadec007, Ehmjay, BiadeFolar, Nelsizzy, Oluwakemi65, bimberry1407, John944, Xaviercasmir, Godwinfury, dissybling, petkoffdrake2, oris4show
[/color]
Mizsylviah:

Feel honoured, thanks for the update. more ink into ur pen. luv ya moma

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cadec007:
ok darlin.....thanks
kiss kiss kiss Welcome dearie

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
Oris4show:
[color=][/color]
Feel honoured, thanks for the update. more ink into ur pen. luv ya moma
Thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by captainpower(m): 5:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Wawu. I can't but just make a comment. I say weldon for everything; style of writing, usage of words, arrangements and a wonderful storyline. Consider me a fan of urz henceforth

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:28am On Mar 04, 2018
captainpower:
Wawu. I can't but just make a comment. I say weldon for everything; style of writing, usage of words, arrangements and a wonderful storyline. Consider me a fan of urz henceforth
I feel honoured dear.... Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Albacete, olawaletimi
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by StancyFrosh(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Baby, dis ur book na igbo (indian emp) full am. E dope die. I am following u bumper to bumper. Bring us our chewing gums. Pls keep d VIP chair.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by olawaletimi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Albacete, olawaletimi
Thanks for the mention
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice update.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice update.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Ehmjay(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks for the mention I've mised a lot

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by olawaletimi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Honestly I must say this, Am more than impressed by your diction and prowess. This story got me glued to my lexicon. Consider me a fan of your writings. And pls don't forget to mention me for the next update.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2018
StancyFrosh:
Baby, dis ur book na igbo (indian emp) full am. E dope die.
I am following u bumper to bumper.
Bring us our chewing gums.
Pls keep d VIP chair.
grin grin grin That Igbo got me laughing.... Thanks dearie..
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Nice update.

Thanks
Thanks dearie kiss kiss kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Ehmjay:
Thanks for the mention
I've mised a lot
Welcome back dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:19am On Mar 05, 2018
olawaletimi:
Honestly I must say this, Am more than impressed by your diction and prowess. This story got me glued to my lexicon. Consider me a fan of your writings. And pls don't forget to mention me for the next update.
I really appreciate this dear.... Thank you so much, would mention you in subsequent chapters..

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Dimma95: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2018
Am enthralled, I love the story line the imagery is awesome. Kudos to you ma.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Oscilo1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
angry waiting for updates
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dimma95:
Am enthralled, I love the story line the imagery is awesome. Kudos to you ma.
Thanks dear kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oscilo1:
angry waiting for updates
About doing that now...

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Thanks dear kiss
how have u been y are u avoiding me?
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by John944: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
More fire! the mystery gradually unveiling itself!

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by John944: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Dis your story de make me manya oo! le le le...Ah see you! dope mention

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
CHAPTER 7

The Abuja International Conference center situated at Hebert Macauley way was filled to the brim with business magnates, politicians and basically people from all works of life.
Chisimdi arrived the center at exactly 1:30pm, she was a sucker for punctuality and one of the first presenters to make a presentation so it was only ideal to be prompt.

At exactly 2pm, the seminar kicked off with the opening speech preceded by the President of the cooperate affairs union. He called on miss Williams to give her presentation after his speech.

She was clad in a peach wanderlust flora knit dress which accentuated her massive curves. Her ass always gamboled irrespective of the clothing she wore and she was aware of the peering eyes but not shaken. She however walked majestically with her head held up high to the rostrum.

She gave the conventional preamble and talked astronomically on Business Ethics, challenges experienced in the business world and prospective solutions to curb the challenges. She gave incredible insights and talked like a professional which marvelled the crowd.

Kola was taken aback with the name she gave during the introduction; "Chisimdi Williams." Could she be Jide's Chisimdi? He paused for a while trying to assemble his thoughts.
No, i don't think so, there are many with the name, "Chisimdi," this can't be Jide's Chisimdi, he thought and shrugged it off. He felt dumbfounded with her speech, not only was her beauty unsurpassable, her brain was "fire." He immediately resolved to converse with her after the seminar.

The seminar lasted for about four hours with discussions, questions and wonderful cognizance to the business world. It ended with the closing remark and the stipulated time for the next presentation.

Chisimdi who was bone-weak immediately picked up her Louis Vuitton hand bag and headed out of the auditorium, she was famished and needed an appetizing meal.

As she was about taking a cab back to the hotel, Kola called and she swiftly turned, "the world stood still" immediately her eyes met his, her heart skipped as he approached her. She was lost for words to delineate him.

Yeah, she replied with a trembling voice.

I am Kola Fernandez and i'm so sorry to disrupt you, i watched you give your presentation and it would be regarded as an injustice if i don't extol your effort. Girl! You are the bomb, you gave a mind blowing speech in there which blew me off my feet. Thank you so much for the compelling insights, you are simply astonishing, he said with much delirium.

Wow! This really means a lot to me, i feel honoured and i'm delighted i had that much impact on you. Thank you, she replied still quivered by his presence.

I admire perspicacious young ladies and you strike me as a remarkable one. You are also extremely beautiful which makes the equation equitable, "Beauty and brains," he said with an enthralling smile on his lips.

Chisimdi noticed his beautiful dimples as he smiled, it literally gave her the bumps and she couldn't comprehend why he suddenly had that effect on her, he actually reminded her of Jide Bankole, though a lighter version. How can two guys depict same strapping similitude, she said to herself.
They stood gawking at each other because words failed to be conveyed at that instant.

Kola was magnetized and couldn't apprehend why a woman would possess such irrefutable beauty, he became determined not to let her out of his sight.

Please would you do me the honor of dinning with me? I was actually heading to Blucabana for dinner. You would love it, i assure you, please don't say no, he said pleadingly.

I was actually on my way to go get dinner as well so it's fine by me, she said astounded at herself for saying yes so swiftly.

Thanks beautiful, i promise to make this night worth your while, he said while smiling with his dimples on display.

"God, why do you keep propelling such beautiful creatures my way, first it was the magnificent Jide, now this breathtaking Kola. What's your game plan in my life? Are you trying to tempt me? She asked God in her thoughts as they walked away.

They however headed to Blucabana restaurant located at Shehu Yaradua way, Mabuchi.
Immediately they entered the restaurant, she was left awestruck with the exotic taste and class it emanated. It also had a lovey-dovey ambience to cap it all.

They walked in like a couple and decided to take a sit at the East Region close to the casement which gave them a spectacular view of the exterior.

She went through the menu placed on the table and opted for chicken breast and tomato steak salad, it was actually one of her favourites.
Kola opted same with a bottle of muscato sweetened wine.
The waiter arrived with their orders in less than five minutes.

You know this used to be my favourite restaurant till i relocated to Lagos. Blucabana is known for it's fine and mouth watering cuisines. It is simply off the hook, he said as they both ate.

Yeah, i can see that, i'm really enjoying this, she replied.

So tell me more about yourself, i wanna know you Miss Williams.

Well, there's not much to tell, i'm just a young lady striving to accomplish the best in life. I'm an orphan, lost my dad at the age of 5, and my mum at age 14. My world disintegrated when i had no one to fend for my upkeep and tuition. I dropped out of school because my relatives refused accepting me into their homes, they saw me as a liability. I had to sort for menial jobs to survive; hawked all sorts of things on the street of Lagos, rolled wheel barrow, was almost raped on sundry occasions because i grew up really fast. My girly features became conspicuous at a very delicate age so guys were literally hovering around me. I scuffled hard to survive; after hawking during the day, i would go solicit for books to read at night with little or no food in my tummy.
I did that for years until God sent an helper to put a smile on my face, i went back to school and had my masters Abroad.
Here i am today with my head held up high, "the past is history" I survived beyond all odds and conquered the world, she said with tears in her eyes.
Kyla wasn't abreast of this because it was her most guarded clandestine and she had bottled it up for years. She however couldn't fathom why she had to bare her heart to him but she felt mitigated.

Kola wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes with his handkerchief, he was rendered inarticulate with her story, he looked up to her with so much love in his eyes and pondered if ladies like her really existed in the world.

Please can we leave, it's been a long day and i really wanna retire back to my room, she said still feeling doleful.

Miss Williams, the first day i set my eyes on you at the plane, i was beguiled and drawn to you in an ineffable way, i actually thought i would never get to see you again but God smiled on me and our esplanade traversed again. I know this might sound awkward but i just have to let it out; Can i love you? Can i be there for you? Can i give you a reason to smile for the rest of your life? Can i be your Knight in Shinning armour? I know i can't erase the pains of the past because it makes up the foundation of the present but i promise to make the future a phenomenal one, he said with maximum probity without really anticipating any response from her. They both kept quiet for a while until he spoke up.

We can now leave, give me a name to where you are lounged and i would personally take you there.

Transcorp Hilton Hotel, she replied.

Unbelievable! You are kidding me right?

No, she replied.

Wow! I also made a reservation at that hotel, this is amazing, he said as they stood up to leave.

They headed back to the hotel and was stupefied on realizing they shared rooms next to each other.
This is not fortuity, it's a divine preordination and i ain't letting you out of my sight, Kola said immediately they got to their respective doors.

They both gaped at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Chisimdi was lost in his eyes and her temperature ascended, she suddenly felt hot because this was actually her first time of being this adjacent to a man, she was neurotic and excited at the same time. The surging need to kiss his lustrous pink lips enveloped her.
Kola on the other hand saw the inviting look on her face and immediately claimed her lips. "The world stood still for the second time" as they devoured each other's lip with reckless abandon, they were so lost in their world to pay heed to anyone at that instant. They explored their tongues like their life depended on it, she moaned softly and that sent a wave of inexpressible sensation to his brain, he literally went crazy and voraciously increased the pace of the kissing. She couldn't help but moan loudly in his mouth. His hands gradually left her waist and rested on her ass, she immediately jolted and quickly broke the kiss.

I'm so sorry, i feel so ashamed of myself right now, i shouldn't have taken your vulnerability for granted, Kola said pleadingly.

No dear, you don't have to feel sorry, i enjoyed every bit of it and this was actually my first. Thanks for making my night an indelible one, she pecked his cheek and walked into her room.

Kola stood motionless and speechless, he was sad the kiss had to come to an abrupt end and it was actually the best kiss of his life.
Chisimdi Williams, you are mine, he said with a strong conviction and entered into his room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
classicMan22:
how have u been y are u avoiding me?
Not avoiding you dear, been so busy...
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
honourable356, Cadec007, Ehmjay, John944, BiadeFolar, Oluwakemi65, Gucciqueen38, Xaviercasmir, captainpower, olawaletemi, StancyFrosh, Oris4show, Godwinfury, dissybling, petkoffdrake2, Nelsizzy, Oscilo 1, Dimma95,

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
John944:
Dis your story de make me manya oo! le le le...Ah see you! dope mention
Thanks dearie
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Not avoiding you dear, been so busy...
it's ok do ur thin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.