Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) (4170 Views)

Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / 2019 Best 50 Polytechnic In Nigeria / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sure Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Akai, Akwa Ibom state is the fastest rising polytechnic in Nigeria with modern age facilities.
The school is still less than 2 years since it's inception, but see how far it has grown already in terms of infrastructure.

Approved by NBTE.
Celebrate us... We're the future!!!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
continue...

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
more pictures for you...

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
continue to see more...

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sure Foundation Poly, Ikot Akai, Akwa Ibom State. Nigeria

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na like this our secondary schools spos dey look o, but we have to rejoice that a tertiary institution can even boast of facilities like this cause of our decayed system. Omashe.

5 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by DBright123(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
The above poster just said my mind. This is exactly how our secondary schools ought to look like. In anyway kudos to them.
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Nonsense !!SS4

I’m sure this’s amongst those advance senior secondary school that go to jamb office,collect applicants phone number and then spam their line with unsolicited admission offers !
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2018
hello...!!!

look at what i wrote. that institution is less than 2years o.

one of my alma-meta institutions started worst than that. so more infrastructures coming...

kennygee:
Na like this our secondary schools spos dey look o, but we have to rejoice that a tertiary institution can even boast of facilities like this cause of our decayed system. Omashe.
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2018
DBright123:
The above poster just said my mind. This is exactly how our secondary schools ought to look like. In anyway kudos to them.

hello...!!!

one of my alma-meta institutions started worst than that. so more infrastructures coming...
YOUNGELDER1:
Nonsense !!SS4

I’m sure this’s amongst those advance senior secondary school that go to jamb office,collect applicants phone number and then spam their line with unsolicited admission offers !

hello...!!!

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 2:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Even my State University right now after over 5years of existence is not too better than this school. so chill...
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Quite unfortunate d post was deppreciated.. Bt I stand to say.. congrats to dis skul. more blessing.

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
private poly??sorry I'm not crazy
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2018
kennygee:

this is actually what Government Technical Colleges (GTC) looked like back in the day (like 20/25 years ago). it's a shame though! sad
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pls,do they have HND on business administration.. I will like to apply..I am currently at Uyo
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by adehadex(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Can it stand test of time?
Re: See Pictures Of The Fastest Rising Private Polytechnic In Nigeria (photos) by Nigerdeltaent(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
adehadex:
Can it stand test of time?

already sir...

(1) (Reply)

Please, When Is Rivers State Junior Waec Starting? / Unijos Have The Largest Hostel / Niit,karrox And Aptech: Which Is Best And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.