Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture (1810 Views)

What I Do With 100k In The Agricultural Sector? / Where Can I Buy Cheap Farmlands (below 100k) In Ogun? / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by kestino(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good day agric-landers, please i would like to know what i can do with 100k if i decide to start a career in agriculture? Thanks please i need matured advice
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Just like somebody said on NL before

Such amount can be invested in snail business
Just invest in it and watch your profits grow very slow like snail
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by kestino(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Just like somebody said on NL before

Such amount can be invested in snail business
Just invest in it and watch your profits grow very slow like snail
snail ke? Is there no beta dan dat
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by babyboy4every1: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Snail ke, i end up eating all my snails. Unless u want to invest big in snail, its a no go area. U can never meet the demands.peopl that called me demanded in thousands.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by dy79(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2018
babyboy4every1:
Snail ke, i end up eating all my snails. Unless u want to invest big in snail, its a no go area. U can never meet the demands.peopl that called me demanded in thousands.

So, people demand for snail in thousand please how true is this? Secondly like how much is appropriate for commercial snail farming? Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by kestino(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
dy79:

So, people demand for snail in thousand please how true is this? Secondly like how much is appropriate for commercial snail farming? Thanks.
nice question
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by inspirational93: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
kestino:
Good day agric-landers, please i would like to know what i can do with 100k if i decide to start a career in agriculture? Thanks please i need matured advice
You can start export business. Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by harbeekee: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
YOU CAN STILL BE PART OF OUR POULTRY INVESTMENT.
*BENEFITS OF THE INVESTMENT*
1.60% PROFIT AFTER INITIAL CAPITAL
2.SHORT PERIOD OF INVESTMENT.
3.YOU DON'T NEED TO BREAK A SWEAT.
FOLLOW THE LINK ���������� BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE.
https:///4UNy3EJFXfXHxQmW4vH5wL
The higher you invest the higher your profit
The project is going for 321k to make a total sum of 700k. The farmer take 40% of the profit and 60% is shared among investors!
Don't be left out
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by divineappo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
kestino:
snail ke? Is there no beta dan dat
lol
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by babyboy4every1: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
I meant what i said. Demands for snails is very hight. I have like 250 snails. I sold like 40 pieces for lady. The lady gave my number to someone and the person called and requested for a thousand snails. Another called and requested for 1k-2k snails. There are people that that called me, they needed regular supply, every Friday non stop. So, the demand is too much.
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by Iseoluwani: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
kestino:

Start a rabbit biz. Check my signature
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by kestino(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Start a rabbit biz. Check my signature
whats the litter size of rabbits and time of maturity before market
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by Iseoluwani: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
kestino:
whats the litter size of rabbits and time of maturity before market

Time of maturity 5months above

Litter size 5 averagely

30days gestation period
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by fayahsoul: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Grasscutter farming. Their feed is cheap and can be sourced locally.
check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4370981/grasscutter-breeding-stock-sale#65525224

Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by Dolypson04(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
babyboy4every1:
I meant what i said. Demands for snails is very hight. I have like 250 snails. I sold like 40 pieces for lady. The lady gave my number to someone and the person called and requested for a thousand snails. Another called and requested for 1k-2k snails. There are people that that called me, they needed regular supply, every Friday non stop. So, the demand is too much.
Please can you help me with the contacts of these buyers? My whatsapp number is 07062875180. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed. What Can I Do With 100k In Agriculture by lizdammy: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
babyboy4every1:
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Farm Lands Available In Lagos State Nigeria / From Poverty To Wealth; " How To Make 500,000 Monthly From Farming". / Abakaliki Rice Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.