Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Implication Of Current Nationwide Strike On Agriculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Implication Of Current Nationwide Strike On Agriculture (391 Views)

Food Inflation Up By 108% Since 2015, Despite Billions On Agriculture / If You Need Any Tutor On Agriculture Basically On Planting Of Crop / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Implication Of Current Nationwide Strike On Agriculture by dotmoth4life: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
I've witness downpour twice this year, as a farmer, I should be happy to resume farming activities, but the reverse is the case.
Why?
Due to the nationwide strike embark on by these 3 unions (ASURI, NASU, and SSAUTHRIAI). What's the implication of the strike on Agriculture and the Agricultural sector? The strike has affected the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN); which means that I have not been able to raise seedlings for this year’s planting season while other crops and livestock institutes are similarly affected. Activities have been paralyzed for over 4 months now at various research institutes in Nigeria. The period for raising seedlings for Cocoa, Oil palm and rubber is already gone due to this strike. There is a fear of the possibilities of an economic slump, increased hunger, and poverty in the country.

The full article is on our website.

www.myagricworld.com

Re: Implication Of Current Nationwide Strike On Agriculture by OLAMITE55: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
dotmoth4life:
I've witness downpour twice this year, as a farmer, I should be happy to resume farming activities, but the reverse is the case.
Why?
Due to the nationwide strike embark on by these 3 unions (ASURI, NASU, and SSAUTHRIAI). What's the implication of the strike on Agriculture and the Agricultural sector? The strike has affected the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN); which means that I have not been able to raise seedlings for this year’s planting season while other crops and livestock institutes are similarly affected. Activities have been paralyzed for over 4 months now at various research institutes in Nigeria. The period for raising seedlings for Cocoa, Oil palm and rubber is already gone due to this strike. There is a fear of the possibilities of an economic slump, increased hunger, and poverty in the country.

The full article is on our website.

www.myagricworld.com
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!! Abandon Poultry Needed / Business Loan / All About Snail Farming (step By Step Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.