Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir (492 Views)

How To Can One Recover His/her Account Hack By Someoneelse / 4 Year Old Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale / Account Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by nigeriapenmedia: 1:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Pakistan hacker by name junaid Amir hack a young Nigerian AdSense account with over £200 inside,for his monthly payout.

They Nigerian is by Name Albert Okon,He added Albert Okon on facebook and Albert Okon Accepted,so they become good friends. He told Albert okon that he his a blogger that his earnings are poor so the Nigerian give him tips on how to get traffic and how to increase his earning,and it work for him,his earning increase from $0.30 daily earning to to $5.

Some weeks later the Nigerian complain to him that his sister his so sick that he want to sell his AdSense account with the £200 inside to safe his sister life.

He told the Pakistan Arabic man that "it's a new Uk AdSense unvrify account,then he reply that he will help the nigerian to transfer the money to his domiciliary account through wire transfer without the adsense been verify, that in pakistan the don't verify address since their postal code is faulty so the do direct withdrawal, so he will help the Nigerian out, and the nigerian is new in blogger, so the Pakistan Arabic man ask the Nigerian to sent him an invitation as a payment user or admin so that he can access the account and transfer him the money immediately, and the Nigerian did exactly .

Two days later the Nigerian couldn't access his account any more. And the Nigerian started reacting,I help u but u reward me with evil,my only sweat...God is watching.
Fellow Nigerians any idea to help him out. cry
Here is the 7websites the criminal managed below:
Islamatpk..com
islamiatpak..com
Sportcricketicc..com
Paknewsfounder..com
Paknewslocator..com
learnworldactive..com
http://Junaidamirsite..com
The last website will show u all his details.
He is a thief, any one who know him should tell him to return my UK AdSense account.

His image below
More photos at Nigeriapen.com

CC: Seun,Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by nigeriapenmedia: 1:47am On Feb 20, 2018
More photos at nigeriapen.com
Re: Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by Bari22: 2:04am On Feb 20, 2018
sorry
Re: Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by femolacqua(m): 2:24am On Feb 20, 2018
All I can say is welldonsir. You just fell a victim.
Re: Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by SirLakes: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Are you sure you are a Nigerian.

Why you mumu like this........... A big disgrace to us.

Nonsense!
At times i don't even trust my own self undecided undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by OneKinGuy(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
The guy is not a Nigerian. He is an illegal immigrants from Cameron. No real Nigerian will fall for this tricj
Re: Young Nigerian Adsense Account Hack By Arabic Hacker Name Junaid Amir by Salim27(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
this your signature ehn .

(1) (Reply)

6 Month Old Verified Nigeria Google Adsense For Sale / How To Edit Or Add Unlimited Tabs For Product Details Page In Magento 2? / Facebook Closes 583 Million Fake Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.