Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police (10091 Views)

Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary / Taraba, Middle Belt Groups Reject Army Panel Report On Danjuma’s Allegation / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by mpianya39(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
We don't need state police in Nigeria cos it undermines the president's authority as the commander in chief of Armed Forces. Islamic laws alone is enough to police the country if the federal government can enforce it. Sharia law is the best form of policing any sane community will clamour for. This is why the Sokoto caliphate policed the entire north to submission due to the effectiveness of Islamic teachings

grin grin grin grin correct nIccar.....you can now join your friends down there angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by conscienceman4(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
I do not know why these people are always citing governors abuse of state police, it is such a myopic and pathetic reason that warrants them being pitied. This is especially as we know that the governorship seat is just for four years and also for the fact that there a federal security body with over-riding effect on state police where abuse is reported.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:
We don't need state police in Nigeria cos it undermines the president's authority as the commander in chief of Armed Forces. Islamic laws alone is enough to police the country if the federal government can enforce it. Sharia law is the best form of policing any sane community will clamour for. This is why the Sokoto caliphate policed the entire north to submission due to the effectiveness of Islamic teachings

Mohammed Pls keep ur sharia to ur self.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by wingmanII: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Hahaha hahaha. You all think the arewa people are stupid. State police is one step to disintegration. These leeches will not let go so easily. The South is on a long thing. Continue disparaging and cursing ipob at any given opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by americanson: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2018
reesemachh:

who do you this thing chaiiii that person don die patapata......to see an adult reason the way you reason is nothing but shame
grin grin grin he is throll...na Southerner dey behind that handle. don't take him serious lol.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by SaiPapa: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
On Arewa we stand.I love the north. The true protectors of the delta. Even Isaac boro lamented at the deaths of balewa and sardauna. He even tried to secede. That's the love we have here. That's the love I have for the north and ita leaders. Baba esp. Please continue No shaking. Deal with whoever. However. Whenever. smiley). The country must remain one both in geography and administration. Sai Baba

Please teach these middle Beltans and westerners that dissent is not the way. They must follow their APC elders.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by NairaMaster1(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2018
You see? State police will burst their plans.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by biggy26: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2018
whirlwind7:
undecided

When I began reading your post, I was shaking my head. Talk about being devoid of cogitative capability! How could state police undermine the President's authority, when he is (as you rightly described) the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?
Just listen to yourself!
The police force is a civil establishment. The president controls the army, the navy and the airforce. There is no way the police force could "undermine" the President's authority when he has the real armed forces at his command.
And then, you went and said what made me realize what and who you are. That sharia law is the best form of policing. What cave did you crawl out from? The Islamic countries you are so hoping to emulate also have a conventional police force in place. I know, because I've been to many of them. The world has gone beyond the primitive, religion induced stagnancy you still fantasize about.
Pls tell him again. Thoughtless people.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by Bayajidda1: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
D
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by eodavids(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Saintp:
State police No
Restructuring NO
Disintegration NO
Resource control NO
Everything No

Some people just want Nigeria to remain they way it is without any form of progress. Na waa oooo

It baffle me why some prominent Northerners easily makes reference to the U.S. model of Federalism" to prove a point. But, without state police, Nigeria cannot be said to be practicing the American (U.S) version of Federalism if police remains under Abuja command where a sitting president will take months in slow motion, pondering what to say to police I.G. while citizens are maimed in horde.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by excel101(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2018
These Northerners are hypocrites. Its individuals that mines their mineral resources, but when it comes to Niger Deltans refining their petroleum they tag it as bunkery. In State police we Stand.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by Nowenuse: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2018
medpren:
Anthony sani another Middle belter slave being used by fulani, when his masters massacre his he'll start running to ICC and UN.

Anthony Sani is on a payroll. Every region has sell outs to the fulanis, make no mistake e. g Rochas Okorocha of the Southeast, Amaechi of the SouthSouth and many more in the SouthWest.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by Castanea(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2018
I support my Middle Belt comrades.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by misgab: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2018
speak for urself and not for nigeria. nobody is master to anybody in this country everyman to himself
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2018
excel101:
These Northerners are hypocrites. Its individuals that mines their mineral resources, but when it comes to Niger Deltans refining their petroleum they tag it as bunkery. In State police we Stand.

We go sell your balls, pay for training, recruitment, ammunition, retirement undecided

Benue has not paid 11 months. Let imagine it had state police, who would Ortom run to or blame.

In state police we stand .. sound like something you say right after you landlords degenerate son impregnates your daughter.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by orisa37: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Supported
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
We are not ripe for State Police yet.
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrsNgoziKalu:

www.punchng.com/mbelt-groups-afenifere-others-kick-as-acf-rejects-state-police/

Are the federal police we have now not been abused by those who are opportuned to be there?
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by excel101(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheCabal:

We go sell your balls, pay for training, recruitment, ammunition, retirement undecided

Benue has not paid 11 months. Let imagine it had state police, who would Ortom run to or blame.

In state police we stand .. sound like something you say right after you landlords degenerate son impregnates your daughter.
Herdsmen are killing your people everyday, you're here talking about salary. Get sense o
Re: Middle Belt Groups, Afenifere, Others Kick As ACF Rejects State Police by kanayo76: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
I still belive that we are not yet riped for state police, cos, wetin KAI, LATSMA, etc in Lagos are doing the non indigins can testify for what we are to witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governorship Elections: INEC Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Thugs In Kogi, Bayelsa / President Buhari Hails Philantropist, Abdulsamad Rabiu On 61st Birthday / IOCs Fear Collapse As FG Says N1.36tn Crude Stolen In 14 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.